VCFMW DEC and PC gear

Paul

Aug 11, 2022, 5:35:36 AM8/11/22
If all goes well I will be driving up to WCFMW on Friday, Sep 9th, with a van loaded with DEC and PC items.

If you are interested in any DEC gear, please contact me as early as possible so I can get it loaded.

If you want to stop here on your way to or from VCFMW, please contact me ASAP to set up a day and time. I am located about 12 miles west of Champaign, IL ( I-57, I-74), which is about 2 1/2 or 3 hours south of WCFMW.

If anyone is interested in DEC chips, I will be taking offers on several DEC boards (M7819, DZ11 and M8044, MSV11-DD come to mind- I have dozens of each) with the gold fingers cut off. I hate to do this, and you might hate it too, but I have a lot of stuff sitting here for years that need to go. I also have an assortment of several thousand unused ECL chips.

Please contact me off list if you have any interest or questions. If you wish to talk, I will gladly give you my phone # off list.

I trade computer gear for US and foreign coins and currency!

Thanks, Paul

Three Jeeps

Aug 11, 2022, 9:02:13 PM8/11/22
Hi Paul:
I may be interested in some of your stuff. I dont know how to get your email address off list. Please drop me an email with a list of stuff you have. jhudak at gmail
Thanks

Paul

Aug 12, 2022, 4:04:06 AM8/12/22

Paul