Alphaserver 2100 4/275 parts available.

abrsvc

Aug 21, 2022, 3:25:42 PMAug 21
Parting out a working Alphaserver 2100 4/275 machine as it is way too heavy for shipping and the exterior sustained a little damage when moved. The system was verified working using external drives so the parts listed are working as expected:

(1) CPU module
(1) Populated memory module (128Mb total, 8x16MB sticks)
(2) Power supply

Looking for shipping plus $10 for each. Not trying to make money here, just want to keep these out of the scrap pile if possible.

Send me an Email if interested.

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. More modules and power supplies to follow from other similar models soon.

pbi...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2022, 4:42:05 AMAug 25
I'm interested and have a use Dan! Please contact me at my gmail account "pbirkel". Thank you.