DEC Pro 350 Free for Shipping Cost

Tom Lake

May 19, 2008, 8:24:40 AM5/19/08
I have a fully operational DEC Pro 350 including monitor, keyboard,
some manuals and copies of P/OS install disks. This has 512KB RAM
two floppy drives and a 10 MB hard drive. P/OS is already loaded and
I'm including P/OS BASIC. It is heavy, however, and shipping will be
expensive. If you're interested, drop me a line and I can estimate the
cost for shipping to your location. I'd need payment by PayPal.

Tom Lake