Very few Posts

Jerome H. Fine

Jun 7, 2012, 2:58:10 PM6/7/12
I have not seen a post in a few years.

Just curious if the server is accepting posts.

Roger Ivie

Jun 7, 2012, 3:21:34 PM6/7/12
On 2012-06-07, Jerome H. Fine <ever...@nospam.com> wrote:
> I have not seen a post in a few years.

I've not seen a post in a while, but I'm pretty sure it's been
quite a bit less than a few years.
--
roger ivie
ri...@ridgenet.net

bi...@mix.com

Jul 28, 2012, 6:49:15 PM7/28/12
Roger Ivie <ri...@ridgenet.net> writes, quoting
Jerome H. Fine <ever...@nospam.com>:

> > I have not seen a post in a few years.
>
> I've not seen a post in a while, but I'm pretty sure it's been
> quite a bit less than a few years.

From 23-April-2005 through 4-January-2011 (the last before the current
two plus this followup) there have been 161 articles posted here.

Excluding spam, junk, and et cetera, that is.

The last thread, "DEC External Storage Unit for Vaxstation in the UK
(free to good home)," has six articles in it.

Billy Y..
--
rol -(sp) ; save carry
.purge #lun.sr ; dump channel open for .cstat

Roger Ivie

Jul 28, 2012, 7:32:31 PM7/28/12
On 2012-07-28, bi...@MIX.COM <bi...@MIX.COM> wrote:
> Roger Ivie <ri...@ridgenet.net> writes, quoting
>> I've not seen a post in a while, but I'm pretty sure it's been
>> quite a bit less than a few years.
>
> From 23-April-2005 through 4-January-2011 (the last before the current
> two plus this followup) there have been 161 articles posted here.
>
> The last thread, "DEC External Storage Unit for Vaxstation in the UK
> (free to good home)," has six articles in it.

Hah. Well, there are so few posts in here that I just blithely assumed
this was comp.sys.dec...

Never assume.
--
roger ivie