robotfindskitten on Rainbow

Jeffrey Armstrong

Oct 2, 2008, 9:23:12 AM10/2/08
Hello everyone! I have recently completed a port of the game robotfindskitten
(http://robotfindskitten.org) to the Rainbow 100. rfk is a simple,
character-based game where robot must find kitten. The Rainbow version is based
on the original IBM PC DOS version, but the console routines have been replaced
to use Rainbow fast character video and console input. The game is available
(with screenshots) at:

http://jeff.rainbow-100.com/?p=33

The port was performed entirely on a Rainbow using SEDT and Turbo C 2.0. Some
double-height characters are included to show of the 'bow.

My blog also has links to another game I created as part of Retrochallenge 2008.
It's a simple picture puzzle requiring a graphics card.

Enjoy!
-Jeff