DEC External Storage Unit for Vaxstation in the UK (free to good home)

Dave Wade

Jan 4, 2011, 2:46:52 AM1/4/11
Folks,
I have an external storage unit which I think is for a VAXStation 3100. It
sure looks like the 3100 here

http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/imgs/vaxstation3100m38.jpg

If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with my
Atari.

Dave

Marco "wile" Paolini

Jan 4, 2011, 9:43:17 AM1/4/11

Hi Dave.

I have the same VS in image!
I'm in Italy.
What's the price for selling, packaging & handling?
Mine E-Mail is real and used!

I'm sorry for mine poor English!
--
#include <std.disclaimer.h>
Signature automatica inserita a mano.

Bill Gunshannon

Jan 4, 2011, 10:37:14 AM1/4/11
In article <ifuj9c$n05$1...@four.albasani.net>,

I would love to have it. It would go well with my current 3100's. :-)
Unfortunately, I expect the cost of shipping would be way too great.

bill

bill...@cs.scranton.edu | and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton |
Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include <std.disclaimer.h>

Dave Wade

Jan 4, 2011, 4:18:16 PM1/4/11

"Marco "wile" Paolini" <paolin...@libero.it> wrote in message

> Il 04/01/2011 08:46, Dave Wade ha scritto:
>> Folks,
>> I have an external storage unit which I think is for a VAXStation 3100.
>> It sure looks like the 3100 here
>>
>> http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/imgs/vaxstation3100m38.jpg
>>
>> If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
>> have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with
>> my Atari.
>
> Hi Dave.
>
> I have the same VS in image!
> I'm in Italy.
> What's the price for selling, packaging & handling?
> Mine E-Mail is real and used!

I'll see if I can find out...

Dave Wade

Jan 4, 2011, 4:19:26 PM1/4/11

"Bill Gunshannon" <bill...@cs.uofs.edu> wrote in message

> In article <ifuj9c$n05$1...@four.albasani.net>,
> "Dave Wade" <dave....@gmail.com> writes:
>> Folks,
>> I have an external storage unit which I think is for a VAXStation 3100.
>> It
>> sure looks like the 3100 here
>>
>> http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/imgs/vaxstation3100m38.jpg
>>
>> If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
>> have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with
>> my
>> Atari.
>>

> I would love to have it. It would go well with my current 3100's. :-)
> Unfortunately, I expect the cost of shipping would be way too great.

I don't know Bill. I think I could perhaps ship surface. I'll see if I can
get a price.

Dave Wade

Jan 4, 2011, 6:51:19 PM1/4/11

"Bill Gunshannon" <bill...@cs.uofs.edu> wrote in message

> In article <ifuj9c$n05$1...@four.albasani.net>,
> "Dave Wade" <dave....@gmail.com> writes:
>> Folks,
>> I have an external storage unit which I think is for a VAXStation 3100.
>> It
>> sure looks like the 3100 here
>>
>> http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/imgs/vaxstation3100m38.jpg
>>
>> If this is of any interest let me know. Its taking up space I just don't
>> have , and my wife is trying to get me to skip it. I got it for use with
>> my
>> Atari.
>>

> I would love to have it. It would go well with my current 3100's. :-)
> Unfortunately, I expect the cost of shipping would be way too great.
>
> bill

I think you are looking at a couple of hundred bucks for FedEx surface.