VT100 terminals - free

Lee K. Gleason

Aug 31, 2008, 5:55:37 PM8/31/08
I'm once again thinning my collection - I have two VT100 terminals with
keyboards, in good working order and good cosmetic condition, that I don;t
need any longer.. Before I endure the annoyance that listing them on Ebay
entails (and the consequent further annoyance of packing bulky terminals
for shipping), I'm offering them free for pickup in Houston Texas, USA, near
the North Loop and Highway 290. Please email for details.
--
Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
Control-G Consultants

David J Dachtera

Aug 31, 2008, 10:52:11 PM8/31/08

Reply-ing to add the comp.terminals ng...

D.J.D.