RSX BASIC

Tom Lake

Jun 25, 2008, 10:20:39 PM6/25/08
I'm looking for RSX BASIC to run on a DEC Pro 350.
It should be in the PRO123 set of disks but the only
image I can find online is 123-1. The rest of the 123
set (4 more floppies) is missing. Does anyone
here have the rest of the set they'd be willing to share?
Or just the RSX BASIC files that can be installed?

TIA

Tom Lake

Roman Sigmund

Jun 28, 2008, 3:48:53 AM6/28/08

"Tom Lake" <tl...@twcny.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hi, Tom !
Try ftp://ftp.update.uu.se/pub/pdp11/pos/PRO174/

It contains Basic 1.4
regards
Roman

Tom Lake

Jun 28, 2008, 5:51:13 AM6/28/08
>> I'm looking for RSX BASIC to run on a DEC Pro 350. It should be in the
>> PRO123 set of disks but the only image I can find online is 123-1. The
>> rest of the 123 set (4 more floppies) is missing. Does anyone here have
>> the rest of the set they'd be willing to share?
>> Or just the RSX BASIC files that can be installed?
>>
>> TIA

> Hi, Tom !

> Try ftp://ftp.update.uu.se/pub/pdp11/pos/PRO174/
>
> It contains Basic 1.4

Thanks. I have PRO/BASIC (1.4) but it's limited compared to RSX BASIC.
It has no MAT statements and there are other limitations as well.