FS: VAXstation 4000/60s, 90, Storage Expansion

Jeff Shirley

Jan 23, 2010, 2:19:23 AM1/23/10
Greetings.

I have around half a dozen VAXstation 4000s and Storage Expansion boxes that
need to go away. I picked them up at a surplus sale at a local university for
$5 each, but now I need the space.

I think they are all 4000/60s, except for one 4000/90. They do not have any
disk drives, but they do have memory. I powered two or three of them up some
time ago, and got a console prompt after some self tests ran.

Before I pull the boards to sell to the scrapper, I thought I would see if any
hobbyists were interested in the machines. They would have to be picked up
from southern California (91773 or 91786). I also have a couple of manuals
for the 4000/60s.

If interested, you can contact me via email at merridobin (at) verizon (dot)
net.

Jeff.

P.S. Apologies to the PDP-11 groups for the crossposts.
--
Jeff Shirley
"Bill Gates is filthy rich, but that doesn't mean I want to be married to him."