Ebay: MicroVAX II BA23 Rack 12MB RD53 2xM2322K TS05 TK50 VT100 Spares/Docs

Jeff Shirley

Mar 2, 2020, 9:45:41 PM3/2/20
Greetings.

This is another system I restored in the early 90s. It was in storage for
about 20 years until our unit was burglarized and I had to move everything
out. Id like this to go to a good home, hopefully to someone who will have
as much fun playing with it as I did. Other than the TS05 (see listing)
the system was functional when it was put in storage, but the only thing
Ive done since moving it out is clean off the dust (it has not been powered
up). The starting bid is set at $50. The system includes the following:

* MicroVAX II System Unit, BA23 Rack Mount Chassis
* RD53 Disk Drive
* TK50 Tape Drive
* MDB 22-bit Q-bus Enclosure (Empty)
* TS05 9-Track Tape Drive
* (2) Fujitsu M2322K SMD Drives, System Industries Enclosure
* VT100 Video Terminal

See item number 223934690818 (http://ebay.us/sXc2R8?cmpnId=5338273189) for
the rest of the description (system configuration, spare parts, and manuals).
Please pass the word if you know of anyone who may be interested.

Jeff.

--
Jeff Shirley
nos...@nospam.com