50th Anniversary of CDC

thunt...@yahoo.com.au

Aug 27, 2007, 11:13:53 AM8/27/07
"Save the date! On Friday, October 12, 2007, there will be a
celebration of Control Data's legacy of innovation in technology,
management practice, relationship with international governments
and
in the establishment of spin offs and other new ventures.

More information will be forthcoming in the next several weeks,
but
you should set aside the date now. The event will consist of
keynote
speeches and panel discussions of the four topics mentioned. There
will also be a "tradeshow-like" display of memorabilia and other
artifacts. All that is free, including refreshments at the breaks.
In the evening there will be a dinner and keynote speaker for
which
there will be nominal charge.

You can indicate your interest in attending at:

http://www.mspres.com/ControlData50YearCelebration

As soon as the program and speakers are final we will ask you to
confirm your reservation. For the moment all you need to do is let
us know of your (or anyone associated with Control Data) interest
in
attending so that we can choose a venue of the appropriate size.

Hope to see you there!
Celebration Committee"