BeamRacer Live at VCF West this weekend

Silver Dream !

Aug 6, 2021, 6:47:39 AM8/6/21
My US based counterpart is supposed to bring a few BeamRacers
(https://beamracer.net) to our stand on the VCF West
(https://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintage-computer-festival-west/) this
weekend. That's just one more reason to be there if only you can :-)

He'll be haopy to show, let you try, and answer all questions one might
have about the device.

--
SD!

Robert Bernardo

Aug 7, 2021, 7:01:59 PM8/7/21
Very nice! Too bad I'm prepping for my trip to Las Vegas or I would be there!

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group -
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network -
http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
Nov. 6-7 Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2021 -
http://www.portcommodore.com/class

Silver Dream !

Aug 8, 2021, 7:47:26 AM8/8/21
On 2021-08-07 23:01:58 +0000, Robert Bernardo said:

> Very nice! Too bad I'm prepping for my trip to Las Vegas or I would be there!

Yeah - a very good event. A number of interesting people are there and
my friend was quite busy yesterday ;-) I just sent him a few more
examples to show / demo for today.

--
SD!

Robert Bernardo

Aug 8, 2021, 5:25:43 PM8/8/21
If your friend would like, he is invited to the Commodore Los Angeles Super Show in order to show BeamRacer.

Silver Dream !

Sep 22, 2021, 4:16:53 AM9/22/21
On 08.08.2021 23:25, Robert Bernardo wrote:
> If your friend would like, he is invited to the Commodore Los Angeles Super Show in order to show BeamRacer.

That's in November, right? We're not sure if he's still going to be in
the US at that time but I'll earmark that.

Robert Bernardo

Sep 23, 2021, 4:47:19 AM9/23/21
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 4:16:53 AM UTC-4, Silver Dream ! wrote:

> That's in November, right?

Yes, CLASS is on Nov. 6-7 in Burbank, California.