Re: End of an Era

Gary McCulloch

Dec 29, 2023, 8:20:19 PM12/29/23
Nothing is better than calling a good old Commodore BBS!

* ACIS Member. AmigaNet ArakNet C=Net FidoNet PiNet RetroNet

Phigan

Jan 2, 2024, 7:50:46 AMJan 2
To: nospam.Gary.McCulloch
Re: Re: End of an Era
By: nospam.Gary.McCulloch to All on Fri Dec 29 2023 19:39:30

> Nothing is better than calling a good old Commodore BBS!

What about calling a good new Commodore BBS? :D

- phigan
.[ TIRED of waiting 2 hrs for a taco?! ].
:[ GOTO TACOPRONTO.bbs.io:2064 PETSCII ]:
--- Synchronet 3.16c-Win32 NewsLink 1.103
MutinyBBS - telnet : mutinybbs.com:2332 - ssh : mutinybbs.com:2232

Gary McCulloch

Jan 4, 2024, 6:20:19 PMJan 4
On Tue 2-Jan-2024 4:59a, Phigan@3:770/3.0 wrote:
P> What about calling a good new Commodore BBS? :D

Well, not sure if I can offer NEW. My Commodore board has been up on
Telnet going on 14 years now. It offers this FTN and a few others. It is very
C64/128 friendly. ANSI, ASCII, Petscii and Skypix Graphics supported.
Including 40/80 column support.

Phigan

Jan 5, 2024, 1:51:50 PMJan 5
To: nospam.Gary.McCulloch
Re: Re: End of an Era
By: nospam.Gary.McCulloch to Phigan on Thu Jan 04 2024 17:03:52

> C64/128 friendly. ANSI, ASCII, Petscii and Skypix Graphics supported.
> Including 40/80 column support.

Ah yes. I do the same thing over on Taco Pronto.

There _are_ some new(ish?) BBSes running on actual Commodores, though!