The Computers That Made Britain

Robert Bernardo

Jun 14, 2021, 9:18:04 PM6/14/21
I just found this out today. The book, "The Computers That Made Britain," is available as a free e-book or you can purchase a hardcopy at:

https://wireframe.raspberrypi.org/books/computers-that-made-britain

Among the various platforms, CBM computers that are covered are the PET 2001, VIC-20, C64, and the Amiga.

Leaving out other CBM computers,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group -
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network -
http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
Nov. 6-7 Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2021 -
http://www.portcommodore.com/class

Daniel Path

Jun 15, 2021, 5:20:13 AM6/15/21
Hello Robert.

14 Jun 21 18:18, you wrote to All:

RB> I just found this out today. The book, "The Computers That Made
RB> Britain," is available as a free e-book or you can purchase a hardcopy
RB> at:

RB> https://wireframe.raspberrypi.org/books/computers-that-made-britain

RB> Among the various platforms, CBM computers that are covered are the
RB> PET 2001, VIC-20, C64, and the Amiga.

RB> Leaving out other CBM computers,
RB> Robert Bernardo
RB> Fresno Commodore User Group -
RB> http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
RB> Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network -
RB> http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
RB> Nov. 6-7 Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2021 -
RB> http://www.portcommodore.com/class

looks interesting, thanks! :)

Daniel

... BBS: Uptime is 00d 00h 52m 09s (BT-Uptime/OS2, V1.5)