TOGA Meetings to resume June 19, 2021! (fwd)

Robert Bernardo

May 24, 2021, 6:28:10 PM5/24/21
------------Forwarded message------------
Subject: TOGA Meetings to resume June 19, 2021!
From: Randall Abel
Date: Sat, May 22, 2021 12:31 pm

Hi All,

We're back! TOGA meetings to resume in June!
Hope everyone is doing well and has received their Covid-19 vaccine.

The next TOGA meeting is Saturday, June 19th at 11am.
We will be meeting at Mountain Mikes Pizza (The one on Branham Lane in San Jose). I called them and told them we were planning to meet there.

Lunch will be at 11:30am followed by the meeting around 12:30. I'm planning to bring my The C64 Full sized Commodore 64 clone computer. I've got 3D printed things to give away.

Lunch (Pizza & Soda) is around $7 per person if you go in with the club.

Mountain Mikes Pizza
1532 Branham Lane
San Jose, CA 95118
408-723-3701