Who owns more than one 8 Bit computer ?

Message has been deleted

Larry Anderson

Jan 4, 2003, 12:44:04 AM1/4/03
Mostly I like the 6502, specifically Commodore 8-bits, though I do have
a few non-Commodore 8-bits for fun and emergencies...

My generaal collection consists of (some models in multiples):

The Commodores:
Commodore 64 (my 'power 8-bit system!' I use it regularly)
Commodore 128 (one is running my BBS in 64 mode right now)
Commodore VIC-20
Commodore 16
Commodore Plus/4
PET 2001-8k
PET 2001 16N & 32N
PET 4008 & 4032s (one slim monitor and a couple or so 'Fat Forties')
CBM 8000
SuperPET (currently non functioning)
Educator 64
SX-64
B128
P500 (some sort of pla or memory problem)

Non-Commodore 8-Bits
Atari 400 & 800 (cool looking and I like some of the games)
Apple IIc (just in case; did play with Apples some in High School) also
a IIgs (but that's 16 bit)
TRS-80 Model 100 (so cute!)
Nixdorf Pocket Computer (though I don't have the BASIC programming card)

Compared to some - my collection is rather modest.... :-)

Larry

--
01000011 01001111 01001101 01001101 01001111 01000100 01001111 01010010 01000101
Larry Anderson - Sysop of Silicon Realms BBS (209) 754-1363

Mike Lee

Jan 4, 2003, 1:01:28 PM1/4/03
I prefer to my Commodore, but here is my list.
C64 x 3
C128 x 2
C16 x 1
Plus4 x 1
Spectrum+3 x 2
Spectrum+2B x 1
Spectrum+2 x 1
ZX81 x 1

Oh yes and 8 Atari 520 ST and 1 Atari 1040 I think it is, that I don't want
any longer....

I also use an Amiga 1200 expanded, I have an Acorn 5000 and an Arcamedise
7000. I know the Amiga isnt 8-bit but never the less.

Mike......

"Zothen Runecaster" <zot...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> I have C64 and ATARI (800) since the 80s and bought both Spectrum and
> Amstrad machines a few years ago , because I collect 8 Bit systems.
>
> I also have MSX systems and a few others , but don´t really use them.
>
> I never programmed the Z80 machines , but know both C64 and the ATARI.

Cameron Kaiser

Jan 4, 2003, 1:03:11 PM1/4/03
Larry Anderson <foxn...@bigvalley.net> writes:

>Mostly I like the 6502, specifically Commodore 8-bits, though I do have
>a few non-Commodore 8-bits for fun and emergencies...

<aol>Me too</aol>

In my collection of 8-bits I have a large Commodore group (KIM-1, two SXs,
PET 2001-16B, several 64s, several Plus/4s, a not-quite-working 116, a 16,
a Plus/4, two VIC-20s, two flat 128s, two 128DCRs), two Atari XE-GS systems,
a CoCo 2, a Timex Sinclair 1000 (American ZX-81), an NEC 8201A, a TI CC-40,
a Panasonic HHC (*wink to Larry* -- still haven't figured out how to program
the bloody thing), and a Tandy Pocket Computer 3.

In my collection of 4-bitters I have a Pocket Computer 4 (yes, the Tandy
PC-4 has a 4-bit CPU).

I also have a large number of classic 16-bits, including an Amiga 500,
an Apple IIgs, a TI 99/4A, two Tomy Tutors, and a lot of old Macintoshes
(Mac Plus, SE/30, IIsi x2, IIci x3, LC III in pieces, and a Q605).

There's also the game systems, including the 2600 VCS and the 10-bit (!)
Intellivision.

This doesn't count the PCs and modern Power Macintoshes there too, or the
Dreamcast ;-) This all fits into a 660sqft apartment, and no, I'm definitely
not married.

--
Cameron Kaiser * cka...@stockholm.ptloma.edu * posting with a Commodore 128
personal page: http://www.armory.com/%7Espectre/

wildstar128

Jan 4, 2003, 2:08:11 PM1/4/03

"Mike Lee" <mldl...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> I prefer to my Commodore, but here is my list.
> C64 x 3
> C128 x 2
> C16 x 1
> Plus4 x 1
> Spectrum+3 x 2
> Spectrum+2B x 1
> Spectrum+2 x 1
> ZX81 x 1
>
> Oh yes and 8 Atari 520 ST and 1 Atari 1040 I think it is, that I don't
want
> any longer....
>
> I also use an Amiga 1200 expanded, I have an Acorn 5000 and an Arcamedise
> 7000. I know the Amiga isnt 8-bit but never the less.
>
> Mike......

How well does the 1040 work.

Bo Zimmerman

Jan 4, 2003, 2:23:57 PM1/4/03
I own more than one Commodore computer.

- Bo

Sebastian Stütz

Jan 4, 2003, 2:21:28 PM1/4/03
Zothen Runecaster wrote:
> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?

At the moment I own

2x C16
1x C116
5x C64
3x C128
2x plus/4

and one Panasonic MSX *yuck* :-)

--
CU

Sebastian

"The human brain is like an enormous fish.
It is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see."

Monty Python

Sebastian Stütz

Jan 4, 2003, 2:31:59 PM1/4/03
Bo Zimmerman wrote:
> I own more than one Commodore computer.

Nice understatement there. Your collection is absolutely amazing - I've
never visited any similar website. Way to go, Bo! :-)

BTW: Is the "wanted"-list up to date?

Paul Foerster

Jan 4, 2003, 2:51:24 PM1/4/03
Hi Bo,

> I own more than one Commodore computer.

... ROTFL. :-) You have my list. Is you collection bigger than mine?
Just curious.
--
cul8er,

Paul
oo
paul.f...@gmx.net ~( "> paul_f...@nf.maus.de

Mike Lee

Jan 4, 2003, 3:03:21 PM1/4/03
As far as I know, they all work fine, they are left overs form a college,
they were all to be dumped as they were all in the way, so I asked and I
got.......
I have one mains lead and one mouse for just one of them I am sorry to say.
But they were all working when they were ready to be dunmped thats all I can
tell you.

Ohhhh yes bye the way I have 9 "EMAGIC Notator" cartridges and 1 floppy disk
with Notator on it. I have never tried any of them as they were given to me,
I dont use Atari never have. So in all honesty they are as working. So I
believe.
Mike.......
"wildstar128" <wilds...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sami Rautiainen

Jan 4, 2003, 3:09:44 PM1/4/03
Zothen Runecaster <zot...@my-deja.com> wrote at 3 Jan 2003 19:54:58 -0800:

> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?

Commodores:
C64 (several)
C16
C128D
VIC-20

Others:
Luxor ABC 800
Luxor ABC 802
Luxor ABC 806
Osborne 1 "portable"
Osborne Vixen "portable"
Bondwell Model 2 portable (several)
Yamaha MSX YIS-503 III (Cyrillic version)
Spectravideo 328
Atari Lynx

plus a bunch of >8 bit machines, including two Altos Xenix systems, some
Amigas, Commodore's PC things and SparcStation IPC.

--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California, USA;
do not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial

Anders Carlsson

Jan 4, 2003, 3:38:14 PM1/4/03
Sebastian Stütz <der....@gmx.net> writes:

> and one Panasonic MSX *yuck* :-)

What special ability did Panasonic have, if they had one?

--
Anders Carlsson

Lance Lyon

Jan 4, 2003, 5:18:53 PM1/4/03
Hi Sebastian,

> and one Panasonic MSX *yuck* :-)

MSX wasn't so bad, I had a Spectravideo SV-328 around the same time I had my
C64 originally, I used to swap between the two fairly regularly. Is that a
"yuck" to MSX or just the Panasonic ?

cheers,

Lance

--

// telnet:commodore.thebbs.org
Australia's oldest Amiga BBS, since 1987 //

Sebastian Stütz

Jan 4, 2003, 5:29:53 PM1/4/03
Anders Carlsson wrote:
> What special ability did Panasonic have, if they had one?

Hm. I hardly know anything about this box apart from the fact,
that it works fine :-)
You may google for "Panasonic MSX Personal Computer CF-2700"
and find out. I'm afraid I haven't had time to check out its
abilities in detail :-/

Sebastian Stütz

Jan 4, 2003, 5:38:07 PM1/4/03
Hi Lance!

> Is that a "yuck" to MSX or just the Panasonic ?

I must admit, I've never owned a MSX until I found this one
on a local flea market and curiously bought it right away :-)

The "yuck" just expresses my (narrow-minded and former, i.e. 1980s)
attitude to refuse everything that was called "computer" not wearing
the "C="-logo. This is what they call "brand awareness" or something :-)

White Flame (aka David Holz)

Jan 4, 2003, 5:55:56 PM1/4/03
"Zothen Runecaster" <zot...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?

I've got more than one 8-bit. A C128 *and* a SX-64. :-D

--
White Flame (aka David Holz)
http://www.white-flame.com/

Sam Gillett

Jan 4, 2003, 6:23:48 PM1/4/03

Cameron Kaiser wrote ...

[snip description of large computer collection]

>This doesn't count the PCs and modern Power Macintoshes there too, or the
>Dreamcast ;-) This all fits into a 660sqft apartment, and no, I'm
>definitely not married.

And with that many computers in your apartment you never will be! ;-)

(Have a happy 2003!)

Best regards,

Sam Gillett aka Mars Probe @ Starship Intrepid 1-972-221-4088
Last 8-bit BBS in the Dallas area. Commodore lives!

J. Robertson

Jan 4, 2003, 8:14:16 PM1/4/03
On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:55:56 -0800, "White Flame \(aka David Holz\)"
<whitef...@y.a.h.o.o.com> wrote:

>I've got more than one 8-bit. A C128 *and* a SX-64. :-D

Ha! I've got those two and a C64 and Plus/4, so there! ;-)

Jason

--
E-mail #1: jkr[at]westol.com
E-mail #2: jk...@juno.com

Lance Lyon

Jan 4, 2003, 9:50:39 PM1/4/03

"J. Robertson" <jk...@juno.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:55:56 -0800, "White Flame \(aka David Holz\)"
> <whitef...@y.a.h.o.o.com> wrote:
>
> >I've got more than one 8-bit. A C128 *and* a SX-64. :-D
>
> Ha! I've got those two and a C64 and Plus/4, so there! ;-)

Hmmm.......

1 x PET 2001
1 x PET 3032
4 x VIC20
9 x C64
2 x 128D
1 x C16
2 x Plus4

And that's only working systems......

:-)

BJ

Jan 4, 2003, 10:45:55 PM1/4/03
On 3 Jan 2003 19:54:58 -0800, zot...@my-deja.com (Zothen Runecaster)
wrote:

>I have C64 and ATARI (800) since the 80s and bought both Spectrum and
>Amstrad machines a few years ago , because I collect 8 Bit systems.
>
>I also have MSX systems and a few others , but don´t really use them.
>
>I never programmed the Z80 machines , but know both C64 and the ATARI.
>

>Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
>for the collection) ?
>

>ZR

My list is (not just 8bits):
C-64 x2
C-128
Amiga 500
Apple//e x2
Apple //c
Power Mac x2
TRS-80 Model 4
TRS-80 Model 4p
Radio Shack Color Computer 2 x2
Timex Sinclair 1500
Coleco Adam
Atari 800
Texas Instruments 99/4A x10 or so, I lose count...
TI CC-40 handheld
TI-74 handheld
PC 286
PC 386
PC 486 x2 (laptops)
PC Pentium 200mhz
PC Pentium 2 450mhz

The nonworking list is:
Timex 1000 (what else?)

Make me an offer for the lot? :)

wildstar128

Jan 5, 2003, 12:40:13 AM1/5/03

> As far as I know, they all work fine, they are left overs form a college,
> they were all to be dumped as they were all in the way, so I asked and I
> got.......
> I have one mains lead and one mouse for just one of them I am sorry to
say.
> But they were all working when they were ready to be dunmped thats all I
can
> tell you.
>
> Ohhhh yes bye the way I have 9 "EMAGIC Notator" cartridges and 1 floppy
disk
> with Notator on it. I have never tried any of them as they were given to
me,
> I dont use Atari never have. So in all honesty they are as working. So I
> believe.
> Mike.......

You still have it ???

wildstar128

Jan 5, 2003, 12:44:30 AM1/5/03

"Bo Zimmerman" <b...@zimmers.net> wrote in message

> I own more than one Commodore computer.
>
> - Bo

Hello Bo and all,

I have several c64, some 128 flats and a 128D
plus I have an Apple IIc and a Apple IIe (have to put back together again).
4 TI-99/4A (2 Black/Silver & 2 Beige)

PS: Have you received my message, Bo.

wildstar128

Jan 5, 2003, 12:50:31 AM1/5/03

"Paul Foerster" <paul.f...@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hi Bo,

> ... ROTFL. :-) You have my list. Is you collection bigger than mine?
> Just curious.

How many c64s ?
Is there any programs you wish to have ?

Cameron Kaiser

Jan 4, 2003, 11:40:10 PM1/4/03
"Sam Gillett" <samgi...@msn.com> writes:

>[snip description of large computer collection]
>>This doesn't count the PCs and modern Power Macintoshes there too, or the
>>Dreamcast ;-) This all fits into a 660sqft apartment, and no, I'm
>>definitely not married.

>And with that many computers in your apartment you never will be! ;-)

I get that a lot. :-P

Cameron Kaiser

Jan 4, 2003, 11:39:07 PM1/4/03
"Lance Lyon" <ll...@nospam.intas.net.au> writes:

>MSX wasn't so bad, I had a Spectravideo SV-328 around the same time I had my
>C64 originally, I used to swap between the two fairly regularly. Is that a
>"yuck" to MSX or just the Panasonic ?

I want one of the Yamahas to try out the music tools, myself.

Paul Foerster

Jan 5, 2003, 6:12:57 AM1/5/03
Hi BJ,

> Amiga 500
> Power Mac x2

... since when is Amiga and Power Max 8 bit?

> TI CC-40 handheld
> TI-74 handheld

... are the TIs 8 bitters?

> PC 286
> PC 386
> PC 486 x2 (laptops)
> PC Pentium 200mhz
> PC Pentium 2 450mhz

... these are definitely not 8 bitters. That reduces your list
significantly.

Anders Carlsson

Jan 5, 2003, 7:52:16 AM1/5/03
Sebastian Stütz <der....@gmx.net> writes:

> You may google for "Panasonic MSX Personal Computer CF-2700"

Hm, ok. It didn't have to include something special, although quite a
few MSX machines were equipped with a special ability (Yamaha - synth,
Pioneer - laserdisc connectivity, Sony - diary/calendar and so on :-).

--
Anders Carlsson

BJ

Jan 5, 2003, 9:51:17 AM1/5/03
On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 12:12:57 +0100, Paul Foerster
<paul.f...@gmx.net> wrote:

>Hi BJ,
>
>> Amiga 500
>> Power Mac x2
>
>... since when is Amiga and Power Max 8 bit?
>
>> TI CC-40 handheld
>> TI-74 handheld
>
>... are the TIs 8 bitters?
>
>> PC 286
>> PC 386
>> PC 486 x2 (laptops)
>> PC Pentium 200mhz
>> PC Pentium 2 450mhz
>
>... these are definitely not 8 bitters. That reduces your list
>significantly.

Well, I did preface my list with '(not all 8 bitters)'.
Because I'm not sure of ALL of them - spec. the Amiga - thought it
wasn't.
The PC's aren't (I do have an XT in pieces)
The TI-99's aren't (but the TI CC-40 and TI-74 are)
The Apple Mac's aren't and
I guess the Amiga isn't
But hey, I didn't want to have the smallest set on the list :-p

J. Robertson

Jan 5, 2003, 10:05:56 AM1/5/03
On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 02:50:39 GMT, "Lance Lyon"
<ll...@nospam.intas.net.au> wrote:

>"J. Robertson" <jk...@juno.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:55:56 -0800, "White Flame \(aka David Holz\)"
>> <whitef...@y.a.h.o.o.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I've got more than one 8-bit. A C128 *and* a SX-64. :-D
>>
>> Ha! I've got those two and a C64 and Plus/4, so there! ;-)
>>

>Hmmm.......
>
> 1 x PET 2001
> 1 x PET 3032
> 4 x VIC20
> 9 x C64
> 2 x 128D
> 1 x C16
> 2 x Plus4
>
>And that's only working systems......
>
>:-)

Yeah (again) I have a Commodore 887D calculator so ha! (whether or not
it's 8 or 4 bit I don't know). Yeah, I was desparate ;-)

Mal Franks

Jan 5, 2003, 11:25:48 AM1/5/03
On 3 Jan 2003 19:54:58 -0800 Thorin sat down and started singing about
gold. Gandalf entered. Gandalf said "Hurry up". After being threatened
with a cloven skull from one well placed blow, Zothen Runecaster said:
> I have C64 and ATARI (800) since the 80s and bought both Spectrum and
> Amstrad machines a few years ago , because I collect 8 Bit systems.
>
> I also have MSX systems and a few others , but don´t really use them.
>
> I never programmed the Z80 machines , but know both C64 and the ATARI.
>
> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?
>
> ZR

I currently have a Commodore 64 (C64C w/ 1541 MKII floppy drive) which I
bought in 1995 and a Sinclair ZX Spectrum +2 which I bought in 2001.

My first 8-bit computer was a Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K bought for me and
my brothers as an Xmas present 20 years ago - this was upgraded with a
"proper" keyboard (dKtronics) and a joystick interface (Cambridge)

The second 8-bit computer was bought for us the next Xmas (1983) which
was a Commodore 64.

Both of these computers got more or less equal use - however we had lots
more games for the Speccy.

The C64 died in 1985 (or 1986) and the Speccy died in 1987 (actually for
the 2nd time - we had it repaired for its first ULA failure).

I actually bought a Datel Action Replay Mk 3 for my C64 after it died as
the intention was to have the C64 repaired. I never got round to doing
so. So the first time I got to use it was about 10 years later when I
bought my 2nd C64!

After a couple of computerless years I moved to 16-bit's - the first of
which was an Atari ST that saw me through university.

mal

mo

Jan 5, 2003, 2:05:58 PM1/5/03
Inventory time, let's see...

I've got 5 C64's (2 working, 3 for parts).
3 Atari 800's
2 Atari 800XL's
4 Atari 1050 disk drives (1's happy enhanced)
3 Atari 1010 tape drives
1 Intex talker speech synth.
1 Atari 850 serial/paralel interface
2 Atari Acoustic modems
a box full of joysticks, track balls, etc.
3 Okimate 10 color printers
3 TRS-80 model 3's
3 TRS-80 model 1's
1 TRS-80 expansion interface
2 TRS-80 acoustic couplers
TRS-80 FP215 flatbed plotter
TRS-80 cgp-115 color plotter
TRS-80 voice synthesizer
TRS-80 5meg Hard drive
3 TRS-80 DCM 1 modems
1 Hayes stack 300 baud DC modem
1 IAT multivoice speech synth
2 TRS-sticks joysticks
2 TRS-80 Coco 1's
2 TRS-80 Coco 2's
TRS-80 multipak, RS232 cart, Stereo sound cart, Speech
synthcart.
3 Trs-80 tape decks
1 Early non-gate array TRS-80 model 4
1 IBM AT 286 (yes that's an 8bit)
2 Atari 2600's
a TRS-80 Line printer 1 and a TRS-80 DMP 100
Whew! That's what I could remember off the top of my head, someday I'll put
together a website with pics. The real interesting part is how I have
everything stacked on the same bench.
Mo

f.paiano

Jan 5, 2003, 12:31:40 PM1/5/03

"Zothen Runecaster" <zot...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> I have C64 and ATARI (800) since the 80s and bought both Spectrum and
> Amstrad machines a few years ago , because I collect 8 Bit systems.
>
> I also have MSX systems and a few others , but don´t really use them.
>
> I never programmed the Z80 machines , but know both C64 and the ATARI.
>
> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?
>
> ZR

At one point, we had two Commodore's, a 128 and a 64. The 128 was sold,
(God forbid!) and the 64 was kept. I don't know why, but we should of kept
the 128...

Kelli Halliburton

Jan 5, 2003, 2:48:58 PM1/5/03
mo wrote:
> Inventory time, let's see...
>
> I've got 5 C64's (2 working, 3 for parts).
> 3 Atari 800's
> 2 Atari 800XL's
> 3 TRS-80 model 3's
> 3 TRS-80 model 1's
> 2 TRS-80 Coco 1's
> 2 TRS-80 Coco 2's
> 1 Early non-gate array TRS-80 model 4
> 1 IBM AT 286 (yes that's an 8bit)

No, it isn't. The AT even introduced the 16-bit ISA bus -- the PC and XT had
the 8-bit version.

> 2 Atari 2600's

> Whew! That's what I could remember off the top of my head, someday
> I'll put together a website with pics. The real interesting part is
> how I have everything stacked on the same bench.

Nice collection. I hope you don't mind that I've eliminated all the
peripherals from your list. :)

White Flame (aka David Holz)

Jan 5, 2003, 4:49:11 PM1/5/03

> Yeah (again) I have a Commodore 887D calculator so ha! (whether or not
> it's 8 or 4 bit I don't know). Yeah, I was desparate ;-)

Well, my HP48GX has 32-bit registers and a 4-bit data bus. I have no idea
what "bitness" that one's supposed to be! :)

Paul Foerster

Jan 5, 2003, 7:08:16 PM1/5/03
Hi BJ,

> But hey, I didn't want to have the smallest set on the list :-p

... ok, you asked for it, so here's my not yet complete inventory.
Comments are in German and I'm too lazy to both remove or translate them
now. So sorry for the 80+ character wide and long posting. Enjoy... ;-)
--
cul8er,

=====================================8<-------------------------------------

Anzahl Typenbezeichnung Gerätetyp Zustand
--- diverse Geräte
1 Commodore Anderes Top. Eisschaber fürs
Auto mit
Kunstlederhandschuh.
2 Commodore/Time Master Uhr Digitale LED Uhr, top,
Hergestellt Juni & Juli
1977.
1 Commodore Uhr Top. UNISEX-S Uhr, nagelneu,
vermutlich nie getragen im
Kunstoffkästchen mit
Anleitung.
4 Commodore Uhr Top. Hat keine Typenbezeich-
nung ausser "Commodore
Quartz"
1 Commodore Chessmate Schachcomputer Optisch top, innen stark
Netzteil C160 "verölt", funktioniert
nicht.
Chessmat UK
1 Commodore SQ-1000 Schreibmaschine Top.
1 Commodore YTR-801 Radio Transistor Radio mit 6
Transistoren, Lederetui und
Ohrstöpseln. Sehr guter
Zustand.
1 Commodore 202 Radio Top. Batteriebetriebeses
Mittelwellenradio nach dem
Vorbild der mechanischen
Commodore 202
Rechenmaschine.
1 Commodore 774A Radio Altes Röhrenradio, aber mit
4 Lautsprechern
1 Commodoor A-Man Taschenspiel Elektronisches Taschenspiel,
gut erhalten und funktions-
tüchtig.
1 Rockwell AIM-65 Computer Einplatinencomputer mit
Tastatur, aufgesetztem
Drucker
und Manuals. Optisch
top, aber
noch nicht getestet.
2 Synertek SYM-1 Computer Beide noch nicht getestet,
aber optisch top und mit
Manuals.
1 Synertek VIM-1 Computer Original verpackt mit
Manuals,
Noch nicht getestet.
1 Web-it Commodore64 Computer Neuwertig, komplett und voll
funktionstüchtig.
1 VIC-SWITCH Switch/Hub 8-Port (4 in, 4 out) Serial
Device Hub für VC-20, C64,
1541, 1515 etc. serielle
Verbindungen. Optisch gut,
ungetestet.
1 Macrotronics HAM-Radio M650 Interface für CBM/PET.
1 Microlog HAM-Radio AIR-1 RTTY/CW Interface für
den VC-20.
1 Commodore Amiga Adapter Adapter zum Anschluss eines
VGA Adapter VGA Monitors an einen
Amiga.
--- Taschen- & Tischrechner
1 Commodore 108 Rechenmaschine amerikanische
Stromversorgung,
aber sonst top.
1 Commodore 112 Rechenmaschine amerikanische
Stromversorgung,
aber sonst top.
1 Commodore 202 Rechenmaschine amerikanische
Stromversorgung,
aber sonst ok.
1 Commodore 207 CB Rechenmaschine amerikanische
Stromversorgung,
Taste "5" defekt, sonst
gut.
1 Commodore 512 Rechenmaschine amerikanische
Stromversorgung,
12 stelliges
Röhrendisplay mit
4 Grundrechenarten, leicht
verschmutzt und mit
gebrochenem Stecker für den
Stromanschluss. Sonst noch
nicht getestet.
1 Commodore 1540 Rechenmaschine Top.
1 Commodore 4148R Taschenrechner Optisch top. Kann mit
Netzteil
einschalten, aber nur
schlecht
tippen, Tastatur defekt.
3 Commodore 774D Taschenrechner Top. Einer ist komplett
weiss,
zwei sind oben grau und
unten
schwarz.
4 Commodore 776M Taschenrechner einer top, der zwei etwas
vergilbt und ein
Drähtchen ist
bei einem lose. Alle
getestet.
2 Commodore 7923 Taschenrechner Top.
3 Commodore 796M Taschenrechner Alle top. Einer hat ein
verkratztes Label. Der
andere
hat originale Anleitung und
Box, von der aber die obere
Lasche fehlt. Der
dritte hat
nur die Box, von der aber
auch die obere Lasche
fehlt.
1 Commodore 797D Taschenrechner Optisch top, aber wohl nicht
mehr.
1 Commodore 797M Taschenrechner Top.
1 Commodore 798A Taschenrechner Top.
1 Commodore 886D Taschenrechner Top, nur kleine Abdeckung
unterhalb Display fehlt.
3 Commodore 899D Taschenrechner Oberes Segment der 4. Ziffer
von rechts leuchtet bei
einem
nicht, sonst aber top.
2 Commodore 9R31 mit Taschenrechner Optisch top, technisch einer
Netzteil 900 UK leider tot. Der andere
funktioniert
einwandfrei und
hat ein Etui und das
britische
Netzteil.
1 Commodore E*12 Rechenmaschine Top, etwas vergilbt, aber
funktioniert.
1 Commodore F4146D Taschenrechner Top
1 Commodore F4146R Taschenrechner noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore F4902 Taschenrechner Top, mit Anleitung.
1 Commodore F5146R Taschenrechner Top, wissenschaftlich,
Netzteil 709c Intern 3 Mignon Akkus
zu 1.5V.
1 Commodore GL-986R Taschenrechner noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore GL-987R Taschenrechner Gehäuse leicht
zerkratzt, aber
sonst top.
1 Commodore GL-996R Taschenrechner Fast top, C Taste ist
defekt.
1 Commodore GL-997R mit Taschenrechner Top, funktioniert mit
Netzteil DC-420B Standardnetzteil auf 3V und
4.5V Spannung.
Amerikanisches
Netzteil DC-420B liegt bei.
1 Commodore LC5K3 Taschenrechner Optisch top, aber mangels
Batterien bisher
ungetestet.
1 Commodore Minuteman 2 Taschenrechner Optisch gut, amerikanisches
Netzteil MM Type A Netzteil, deshalb
ungetestet.
1 Commodore Minuteman 3M Taschenrechner Akkus ausgelaufen, Rechner
noch reparabel?
2 Commodore Minuteman 6 Taschenrechner Top, business, LED
6-stellig,
einer ist originalverpackt.
1 Commodore Minuteman 6X Taschenrechner Top, business, LED
6-stellig.
1 Commodore PR-100 Taschenrechner Optisch top, sonst
leider tot.
1 Commodore SR-1400 Taschenrechner Top, Akkus defekt, mit Etui,
Netzteil SR-1400 amerikanisches Netzteil
1 Commodore SR-1800 Taschenrechner Top, sogar mit Etui.
3 Commodore SR-4148R Taschenrechner Einer Top, sogar mit Etui,
einer völlig defekt, der
dritte ist ok, aber zwei
Segmente sind defekt.
1 Commodore SR-4190R Taschenrechner noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore SR-4912 Taschenrechner Rechnet teilweise
falsch, aber
sonst top. Hat originale
Verpackung.
2 Commodore SR-6120R Taschenrechner Top, Akku defekt. Einer mit
Etui, deutschem
Netzteil und
deutscher
Bediedungsanleitung
für die Modelle SR-6140R,
SR-6120R, SR-9140D,
SR-9120D
und SR-990D.
1 Commodore SR-7919 Taschenrechner Top, wissenschaftlich.
1 Commodore US*1 Rechenmaschine Optisch gut, hat
amerikanische
Stromversorgung.
1 Commodore US*3 Taschenrechner Top. Ohne Manual und
Netzteil.
1 Commodore US*4 Taschenrechner Defekt?
1 Commodore US*8 Rechenmaschine Optisch gut, hat
amerikanische
Stromversorgung.
1 Commodore US*10 Rechenmaschine Optisch gut, hat
amerikanische
Stromversorgung.
1 Commodore US*151P Rechenmaschine Top, aber schmutzig.
--- Computer
4 KIM-1 Computer Einplatinencomputer mit
Manuals von MOS
Technologies,
Inc., der zweite ist von
Commodore/MOS und der
dritte
ist von Rockwell. Der
vierte
ist ein MOS Rev. A Modell,
aber leider defekt.
3 PET-2001 Computer zwei optisch und technisch
ok, mit alter Tastatur,
einer mit grosser
Tastatur und
amerikanischem Netzteil.
1 CBM-3016 Computer Optisch ok, Tastatur hakt,
Rechner funktioniert aber.
2 CBM-3032 Computer Einer top. Einer schlecht,
Netzteil fehlt.
1 CBM-4016 Computer restauriert, funktioniert,
Frontblende nicht mehr
original.
1 CBM-8032 (4016-N) Computer Top.
1 CBM-8032 32B Computer Top.
1 CBM-8032 SK Computer Normaler 8032 mit
abnehmbarer
Tastatur, top.
1 CBM-8296-D Computer Leider defekt, optisch top.
Vorhandenes Ersatzboard
auch
defekt.
1 SuperPET-9000 Computer Amerikanisches Modell, top.
1 PET-64 Computer Eine Mischung aus PET und
Commodore 64, leider
defekt.
Ersatzboard (NTSC)
existiert.
8 VC-20 Computer Schlecht, vier funktioniern,
einer nicht. Zwei sind
NTSC-
Geräte. Zwei sehen fast aus
wie neu, aber noch
ungetestet.
1 Commodore Max-04 Computer Top, original verpackt
komplett mit japanischer
Anleitung, Netzteil, Kabel,
HF-Modulator.
2 Commodore 16 Computer Beide Top,
davon einer im Family
Pack mit
C2N und Basic Kurs auf
Kassette.
Letzterer ist original
verpackt.
1 Commodore 116 Computer Top.
2 Commodore Plus/4 Computer Top, bei einem fehlt das
Netzteil.
4 Commodore 64 Computer Top, 2xC64, C64G Brotkästen.
Ein goldener C64 mit
Serien-
nummer 1000212, leider
defekt,
optisch aber top.
1 Commodore 64-II Computer Top, original verpackt.
1 Commodore 64 GS Computer Top, englischer Stecker,
original verpackt mit orig.
Joystick.
2 Commodore SX-64 Computer Leicht lädiert, obere
Schacht-
abdeckung und Tastaturkabel
fehlen. Ausserdem
scheint er
RAM Probleme zu haben. Der
Bildschirm ist nicht mehr
farbecht, aber er
scheint zu
laufen.
Der zweite ist in top
Zustand,
getestet und hat nur
einen gut
2cm langen Kratzer.
SpeedDos
ist eingebaut und
funktioniert
auch hervorragend.
2 Commodore 128 Computer noch nicht getestet,
bei einem fehlt das
Netzteil.
2 Commodore 128D Computer gut. Plastik und Blech.
1 Commodore B500 Computer Optisch einwandfrei,
aber noch
nicht getestet.
2 Commodore B610 Computer funktionieren. Einer ist
schmutzig, aber sehr gut
erhalten. Der zweite
ist top.
1 Commodore 710 Computer Top, voll funktionstüchtig.
Mit Tastatur.
1 Commodore Colt Computer PC, mit Tastatur, System-
disketten, Manuals.
Noch nicht
getestet.
1 Commodore PC10 Computer PC, kein AT,
funktioniert und
optisch ok.
1 Commodore PC10-III Computer PC, kein AT,
funktioniert und
optisch ok, aber die
Tastatur
fehlt leider.
1 Commodore PC10-S Computer Nur der Rechner selbst, ohne
Tastatur, Maus oder
Monitor.
Noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore PC20-III Computer Ziemlich rampuniert und
ausgenommen, aber daher
noch
nicht getestet.
1 Commodore PC40-40 Computer Top, allerdings ohne
originale
Innereien, sondern
umgerüstet.
1 Commodore 286/16 PC Computer top, Tastatur und Maus
fehlen.
1 Commodore 286-LT Computer Notebook mit Netzteil,
optisch und technisch ok.
1 Commodore C386SX-LT Computer Notebook mit Netzteil,
optisch und technisch ok.
1 Commodore FT6000A Computer Cyrix 5x86/100 Notbook mit
Netzteil, Akku defekt,
sonst
top.
2 Amiga CD-32 Computer Nachfolger der CD-1000,
technisch und optisch ok,
der zweite unvollständig,
Netzteil und Bedienpult
fehlen, dafür ist das FMV
Modul dabei.
1 Amiga CD-1000 Computer Amiga CDTV, incl.
Maus CD-1352,
Tastatur und CDs, top.
Caddy fehlt.
1 Amiga 500 Computer Top.
1 Amiga 600 Computer optisch gut, ungetestet.
2 Amiga 1000 Computer Top. Hat die A1050 RAM Karte
eingebaut. 2/4MB RAM
Erweiterung und Kickstart-
Umschaltplatine extern an
steckbar. Externe Noname-
Floppy vorhanden.
Der zweite ist bis zur Un-
kenntlichkeit diversen
Bastel-
orgien unterzogen
worden, soll
aber wohl funktionieren.
1 Amiga 1200 Computer schmutzig, aber
funktioniert.
1 Amiga 1500 Computer Top, eigentlich ein A2000,
aber englische Ausgabe. Hat
Kick- und WB 2.04,
A2091 und
A2630 eingebaut.
1 Amiga 2000 Computer Top.
1 Amiga 2000B Computer nicht getestet.
1 Amiga 2000C Computer Top.
1 Amiga 2500/30 Computer Top, mit A2091, ZKick, 68030
und 68882 FPU.
1 Amiga 3000 Computer Top, 68030, 68882, und 16 MB
Fast RAM, 2 MB Chip RAM,
originale Platte und
Disketten
fehlen, hinten links leicht
eingebeulte, sonst top.
1 Amiga 3000T Computer Guter Zustand und
funktionstüchtig.
--- Extensions
1 Amiga 504 Zubehör Speichererweiterung 1MB,
nicht getestet.
2 Amiga 520 Zubehör ext. HF-Modulator für Amiga,
sehr gut.
1 Amiga 570 Zubehör ext. CD-ROM Laufwerk für
A500,
optisch gut, nicht
getestet.
1 Amiga 601 Zubehör RAM Erweiterung für den
A600.
1 Amiga 1050 Zubehör RAM Erweiterung für den
A1000.
1 Amiga 2058 Zubehör 8MB RAM Erweiterung für
A2000,
top, funktioniert.
1 Amiga 2065 Zubehör Netzwerkkarte,
originalverpackt, top.
3 Amiga 2091 Zubehör Top. SCSI Hostadapter,
Autoboot-fähig, steckt im
A1500, die anderen beiden
haben keine Platte und sind
einzeln.
1 Amiga 2232 Serial Card Zubehör Steckt in einem A2000.
1 Amiga 2286 Zubehör 286 Bridgeboard mit 5.25"
Floppy und Platte,
ungetestet.
2 Amiga 2300 Genlock Zubehör Steckt in einem A2000.
Dieses Genlock kann in das
unten aufgeführte Amiga
Desktop Video Master
Gehäuse
eingesetzt werden,
originalverpackt,
ungetestet.
1 Amiga 2410 Zubehör High Resolution Grafikkarte
speziell für die UNIX
Amigas,
optisch top, aber nicht
getestet.
1 Amiga 2620 Zubehör Top. CPU Karte für A2000.
1 Amiga 2630 Zubehör Top. CPU Karte, steckt im
A1500.
1 Amiga DVM Zubehör Amiga Desktop Video Master,
optisch sehr gut, das
Genlock
aus dem A2000B kann hier
eingesetzt werden.
1 Full Motion Video Zubehör Video Player Modul für CD32.
3 Commodore 1351 Zubehör Maus für C64, top. Eine ist
original verpackt mit
Anleitung.
1 Datalux SV-705 Maus Zubehör Maus für den C64, kompatibel
zur 1351, top Zustand.
2 Commodore 1311 Joystick Zubehör Beide top, beide in
originaler
Box.
1 Commodore 1312 Paddle Zubehör Top, original verpackt, ver-
mutlich noch nie
ausgepackt.
1 Commodore C-1342 Zubehör Joytick, guter Zustand, mit
PS/2 Adapter zum
Anschluss an
C16, C116 oder Plus/4.
26 Joystick Zubehör gut, darunter auch 4 der
legendären Competition Pro,
davon einer als
mini-Version,
4 eckige Atari
Joystick, der
baugleich zum alten C= ist,
Quickshot nicht zu
vergessen.
1 Wico Track Ball Zubehör Trackball, der sich wie ein
Joystick verhält, top.
8 Maus Zubehör Alles Mäuse für Amiga,
6 originale von Commodore,
alle funktionieren.
Eine ist vom CDTV.
1 Atari Paddles Zubehör Atari Driving Controllers,
original verpackt, guter
Zustand.
--- Module für den VC-20
1 VIC-1011A Interface RS232-C Terminal Type
mit seriellem Kabel.
1 VIC-1020 Interface Slot-System für 5
zusätzliche
Erweiterungsslots (leider
nicht einzeln schaltbar)
2 VIC-1110 Extension 8 KB Speichererweiterung.
1 VIC-1111 Extension 16 KB Speichererweiterung.
3 VIC-1211A Extension Super-Expander+3KB RAM.
3 VIC-1901 Spiel Avenger (dt. Alpha-Alarm),
eins original verpackt.
2 VIC-1902 Spiel Star Battle
1 VIC-1904 Spiel Slot
1 VIC-1906 Spiel Alien
1 VIC-1908 Spiel Poker
2 VIC-1909 Spiel Road Race (dt.
Nacht-Rallye),
eins original verpackt.
1 VIC-1910 Spiel Radar Rat Race
1 VIC-1911 Spiel The Sky is falling
3 VIC-1912 Spiel Mole Attack (Hau den Lukas),
zwei original verpackt
und mit
Anleitung, davon eins
deutsch
und eins englisch.
1 VIC-1914 Spiel Adventure Land
2 VIC-1915 Spiel Pirates Cove
2 VIC-1916 Spiel Mission Impossible
1 VIC-1918 Spiel Voodoo Castle
1 VIC-1919 Spiel Sargon II Chess
1 VIC-1920 Spiel Pin Ball
1 VIC-1922 Spiel Cosmic Cruncher
2 VIC-1923 Spiel Gorf, eins original
verpackt.
1 VIC-1924 Spiel Omega Race
1 VIC-1929 Anwendung Personal Finance
1 VIC-1932 Spiel Garden Wars
1 Atarisoft Pac-Man Spiel Original verpacktes und
einge-
schweisstes Spielmodul.
--- Module für den C64
1 B.I.-80 Extension Batteries Included 80
Zeichen
Karte für C64. Top Zustand.
2 Commodore REU-1764 Extension Beide top. Eine hat
Netzteil,
Handbuch und Diskette. Die
andere ist umgebaut zur
1750,
hat also 512KB RAM, nur
eine
Kopie der Diskette,
dafür aber
das passende Manual.
2 Action Replay Pro Extension ist rot, hat zwei Taster und
eine ähnliche
Funktionalität
wie die FC-III. Es sind die
Versionen 5 und 6.
1 BTX Decoder Modul II Extension BTX-Modul von Commodore.
1 CP/M Cartridge Extension Commodore CP/M Modul
1 CIE Extension Interface zum Anschluss von
IEEE-488 Geräten an den C64
mit durchgeschleiftem
Expansion Port und
Anleitung.
1 Final Cartridge I Extension Tools, BASIC Ext. & Freezer.
1 Final Cartridge III Extension Tools, BASIC Ext. & Freezer.
1 Financial Advisor Extension Finanzsoftware.
1 Magic Desk I Extension Büro Management.
1 MAX BASIC Extension MAX BASIC cartridge für den
Ultimax
2 Simon's BASIC Extension BASIC Erweiterung mit
komplett
Handbuch.
1 Super Expander 64 Extension Grafikbefehle für BASIC mit
Anleitung.
1 Voice Speech Module Extension Sprachmodul,
originalverpackt
mit Handbuch. Noch nicht
getestet.
1 Avenger Spiel Spiel.
2 Clowns Spiel Spiel.
1 Jack Attack Spiel Spiel.
1 Jupiter Lander Spiel Spiel mit Anleitung
2 Kickman Spiel Spiel.
1 Lazarian Spiel Spiel.
1 Lemans Spiel Spiel.
1 Music Composer Spiel Spiel.
1 Number Nabber Spiel Spiel. \ eine Cartridge mit
Shape Grabber / zwei Spielen
2 Omega Race Spiel Spiel.
2 Radar Rat Race Spiel Spiel.
2 Sea Wolf Spiel Spiel.
1 Solar Fox Spiel Spiel.
3 Speed/Bingo Math Spiel Spiel, zwei mit Anleitung
1 Star Post Spiel Spiel.
2 Super Games Spiel Spiel, mindestens eins
defekt!
1 Super Smash Spiel Spiel
2 Tooth Invaders Spiel Spiel, eins mit Anleitung
1 Visible Solar System Spiel Spiel.
--- Module für C16, C116, Plus/4, CBM-610, VC-20, C64, C128, Max-04
----------
1 card? Printer Interface Extension Interface Adapter für VC-20,
C64 und C128, original
verpackt mit Anleitung,
top.
1 DELA Memory Card Extension 16 KB Memory für den
C16/116,
noch nicht getestet.
1 Kingsoft Cartridge Extension für C16/+4, ungetestet.
1 Profi Text Extension Textverarbeitungsmodul für
den Commodore 610.
1 Commodore Modem 1200 Modem Commodore Modem 1200, noch
nicht getestet, weil noch
originalverpackt und sogar
noch eingeschweisst! :-)
1 Commodore Model 1600 Modem VIC-MODEM 1600
Telephone Interface
Cartridge
für VC-20, C64/128,
ungetestet
1 Commodore Model 1670 Modem Commodore Modem 1200
für VC-20, C64/128,
ungetestet
2 Commodore Modem VM 2400 Modem Commodore Modem für PC,
originalverpackt,
Stromanschluss an die
Tastatur, noch nicht
getestet.
1 KIM-2 Extension 2 KB Memory board für KIM-1.
1 KIM-3B Extension 8 KB Memory board für KIM-1.
1 Prologic Quickbyte 2 Extension Eprombrenner komplett mit
Software und Manual füc
C64.
1 Print-Technik Extension Teletext Decoder Modul mit
Teletext Dekoder Software und Handbuch für
C64 und C128.
1 CMD SwiftLink Adapter Cartridge zum Anschluss
serieller Geräte an den C64
oder C128. Ungetestet, aber
Software ist komplett
lesbar.
1 MINI BASIC I Extension BASIC Modul für den Max-04,
hat keine I/O Befehle und
nur 510 Bytes frei.
Original
verpackt und mit
japanischem
Manual, ungetestet.
1 MAX BASIC Extension BASIC Modul ähnlich dem MINI
BASIC I, ebenfalls für den
Max-04. Getestet und voll
funktionsfähig.
--- Monitore
1 Commodore Monitor unbekannt, ohne Typenschild.
1 Commodore 1402 Monitor Top.
1 Commodore 1403 Monitor ungetestet, vergilbt.
2 Commodore 1802 Monitor beide ok,
bei einem fehlt die
Frontblende des
Bedienfeldes.
1 Commodore 1081 Monitor Gut. Gehört zum A1000.
2 Commodore 1084 Monitor Optisch top, sonst noch
nicht
getestet.
1 Commodore 1084S Monitor Optisch top, aber
ungetestet.
1 Commodore 1085S Monitor Top.
1 Commodore 1902 Monitor Frontblende fehlt, sonst
top.
1 Commodore 76BM13 Monitor ungetestet, optisch gut.
1 Commodore DM-14 Monitor ungetestet, optisch gut.
Herkules?
2 Amiga 2024 Monitor Hires-Graustufenmonitor,
einer
optisch gut, aber
ungetestet,
der zweite ist top und
funktioniert auch.
--- Diskettenlaufwerke
1 Commodore 2031 LP Floppy, ext. Schlechter Zustand, bedarf
schon rein optisch der
Runderneuerung.
Amerikanisches
Netzteil, also 110V, 60Hz.
1 CBM-3040 Floppy, ext. noch nicht getestet.
2 CBM-4040 Floppy, ext. eine ist definitiv ok,
die 2. noch ungetestet.
2 CBM-8050 Floppy, ext. funktioniert, D0 kann aber
nicht formatieren. Die
zweite
noch nicht getestet.
1 CBM-8250 Floppy, ext. funktioniert.
1 Commodore 1540 Floppy, ext. Top, ein wenig dejustiert,
aber sonst top.
6 Commodore 1541 Floppy, ext. 4 braune, 1 hell,
die helle ist ok getestet.
Ausserdem eine weisse,
altes
Modell.
4 Commodore 1541-II Floppy, ext. eine ist top,
die anderen optisch ok,
zwei funktionell, zwei
nicht
getestet, bei einer
fehlt das
serielle Kabel.
3 Commodore 1551 Floppy, ext. Top.
2 Commodore 1571 Floppy, ext. Optisch ok, technisch top,
bisher ungeöffnet, die
andere
in 1A Zustand.
1 Commodore 1581 Floppy, ext. Top mit Ausnahme der
Tatsache,
dass Handbuch fehlt und
dass
hinten fast unsichtbar eine
kleine Ecke abgestossen
ist.
1 Amiga 1011 Floppy, ext. Top.
1 Amiga 1411 Floppy, ext. Top. Gehört zum CDTV.
2 ? Floppy, ext. 3.5", optisch gut,
ungetestet.
1 ? Festpl. ext. externe Festplatte für A500,
noch nicht getestet.
--- Kasettenlaufwerke
21 Datasette Model C2N Kassettenrek. weisse, braune, eckige und
und 1531 runde, normal und mit PS/2
Anschluss. Zwei braune sind
in die PET-2001 eingebaut,
eine gehört zum C16 Family
Pack und zwei eckige sind
schwarz. Teilweise sind sie
original verpackt.
--- Drucker
1 Commodore 1520 Drucker noch nicht getestet, dafür
aber absolut komplett mit
Doku, Kabeln und
Verpackung.
1 Commodore 1526 Drucker noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore 4022 Drucker noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore 4023 Drucker noch nicht getestet.
3 Commodore MPS-801 Drucker noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore MPS-802 Drucker noch nicht getestet.
2 Commodore MPS-803 Drucker noch nicht getestet.
Einer ist
hellbraun, der andere
dunkel.
1 Commodore MPS-1000 Drucker noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore MPS-1200 Drucker noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore MPS-1200P Drucker noch nicht getestet.
3 Commodore MPS-1230 Drucker noch nicht getestet, einer
mit Traktor und Handbuch.
1 Commodore MPS-1270 Drucker noch nicht getestet.
1 Commodore MPS-1270A Drucker noch nicht getestet.
2 Commodore Model 8027 Drucker Typenrad, defekt. Hat
Traktor,
Papierführung und P-P
IEEE-488
Kabel, der andere ist noch
nicht getestet.
1 Commodore Model 8028 Drucker A3 Typenrad, noch nicht
getestet.

Dazu kommt noch diverse originale Dokumentation und Originalsoftware für
den C16, C116, Plus/4 und C64. Darunter auch GEOS 1.3 und 2.0 mit
Handbüchern, CP/M+ V3.0 für den C128D, und vieles mehr.

Ein Zustand "top" bedeutet neuwertig und 100% funktionell, also optisch
UND technisch in Ordnung. Der Zustand "funktioniert" heisst, dass das
Gerät zwar funktioniert, aber nicht mehr optisch neuwertig ist. Das
liegt zum Teil auch einfach daran, dass ich noch keine Zeit hatte, es in
Stand zu setzen, hat also per se nichts zu bedeuten.

Dank an (alphabetisch sortiert):

Aaron Karpinski
Light Pen, sieht etwas nach Selbstbau aus. ;-)
Achim Kuhl
Amiga 1000, Amiga CD32, diverse Kleinigkeiten, drei Drucker und einen
Haufen
Mäuse für Amiga, BTX Decoder Modul II originalverpackt und komplett, eine
Originalverpackung für den A500, A2024 mit Handbuch und Treiberdiskette,
A2300 Genlock für A2000 original verpackt, VIC-1211A, Netzwerkkarte A2065
originalverpackt, ein original verpacktes Commodore Modem VM 2400 mit
Anleitung und 11 origianal Commodore Amiga Werbebrochüren, die Addison
Wesley Bücher "AMIGA ROM Kernel Reference Manual - Includes and
Autodocs",
"AMIGA ROM Kernel Reference Manual - Libraries", "AMIGA ROM Kernel
Reference
Manual - Devices", "AMIGA Hardware Reference Manual" und das "AMIGA User
Interface Style Guide", alle fünf aus der "Amiga Technical Reference
Series". Amiga OS 2.0 Systemsoftware und Dokumentation, ausserdem
noch das
"Amiga Vision - Authoring System", komplette Dokumentation und Disketten,
einen Commodore MPS-801 Drucker und einen Commodore 1403 Monitor.
Amazon.com
Für Bücher wie "Microcomputer Systems Principles Featuring the
6502/KIM" von
Camp, Smay und Triska
André Florath
CBM-8032 32B, X1541-Kabel, englisches Handbuch "Commodore Business
Computer,
User's Guide, Series 8000", einen Werbeprospekt "cbm 3001 series",
Spiel für
Amiga CD32 "Alfred Chicken", CD-Beilage zum Magazin "Amiga Games"
April 1996
Andreas Henke
Funktionierender VC-20 mit Netzteil, HF-Modulator, Handbüchern und
Commodore
Tasche, ausserdem noch zwei nicht-Commodore Spielmodule "Mine
Madness" und
"Mutant Nerd"
Andreas Schmidt
Ein Commodore Amiga A1500 mit A2630 und A2091 mit 50MB Platte
komplett mit
Maus und englischer Tastatur, eine braune Datasette
Andy Sanchez
Commodore Model 112 Tischrechner, ein "grosser" Taschenrechner mit
amerikanischem Netzstecker, kommt aus dem sonnigen Kalifornien,
genauso wie
der US*10
Angelika Schmidtko
Bausatz, um einen Amiga 1000 NTSC in ein PAL Gerät umzurüsten, sowie
einen
Agnus 8367 original von Commodore
Anthony Beckett
"The Home Computer Wars - An Insider's Account of Commodore an Jack
Tramiel"
von Michael S. Tomczyk, COMPUTE! Publications, Inc., 1984
Arndt Ziemons
CBM-3016, Arndt ist Kollege von Achim Kuhl
Arno Hueber
Datasette Commodore 1531
Bernhard Prümmer
A2058 8MB Speichererweiterung und A2091 SCSI Hostadapter, letzterer
original
verpackt und beides mit Doku
Bianka Werner
Commodore GL-987R Taschenrechner, Commodore 797D Taschenrechner
Bo Zimmermann
Defekter PET-64 mit NTSC C64 Ersatzboard.
Brad Hill
Buch "How to be Computerate" von Chris Cunningham und Commodore Kassetten
Software "Junior Maths Fun Series-1", ein 3-Kassetten Paket mit Kopie der
Anleitung, aber original verpackt
Brian Campos
Commodore 202, SR-4190R, GL-986R
Brian Kozicki
Originales Pirates! für C64/C128
Bruce Thomas
"PET For The Beginning Beginner", Matthew J. Foley, Enrich/OHAUS, 1983
Burr Brockway
"card? Printer Interface (PS)" für VC-20, C64 und C128 original verpackt
und mit Anleitung
Centsible Software
Commodore 2031 LP Floppy Laufwerk mit IEEE-488 Anschluss, Originales
Spiel
"Napoleon in Russia (Borodine 1812)", eine kostenlose Ausgabe vom "RUN"
Magazin als Zugabe, "Partner 64 - Appointment Calender, Memo Pad, Phone
Book & Auto Dialer, Address Book, Calculator, Typewriter, Label Maker,
Screen Printer" Cartridge für C64/C128, original verpackt
Charlene La Rosse
Die Bücher "Becoming an Amiga Artist" von Vahé Guzelimian, Norbert K.
Kuhnert und Gia L. Rozells, "Amiga Programming Guide" von Tim Knight,
"Mastering Amiga DOS 2" von Bruce Smith und Mark Smiddy, "COMPUTE!'s
First
Book of Commodore 64", COMPUTE! Publications, Inc., "COMPUTE!'s Data File
Handler" von Blaine, D. Standage, John L. Darling und Kenneth D. Standage
und "The Elementary Commodore 64" von William B. Sanders, Datamost, Inc.,
"Creating Arcade Games on the Commodore 64", COMPUTE! Publications, Inc.,
"A Structured Approach to General BASIC" von George Ledin, Jr., "The
Musical Commodore" von Hal Glicksman und Laura Goodfriend, "35 Amazing
Games for You Commodore 64" von John Mihalik, "More BASIC Computer Games"
von David H. Ahl, "MS-DOS 5.0 User's Guide and Reference" von Commodore,
"Commodore PC GW-BASIC Interpreter User's Guide", "Addendum to your
A2286/2088 User's Guide", beides von Commodore, "The AmigaDOS Manual 2nd
Edition" von Bantam Books/Commodore-Amiga, Inc. "Mapping the
Commodore 64"
von Sheldon Leemon, COMPUTE! Publications, "Learn Computer
Programming with
the Commodore VIC-20" von L. R. Carter und E. Huzan, Commodore, eine
Tasche
voll mit 57 5.25" Disketten mit diverser PD Software, "The BASIC
Conversions
Handbook for Apple, TRS-80 and PET Users", Brain Bank, David A. Brain,
Philip R. Oviate, Paul J. A. Paquin und Chandler D. Stone, Jr.,
Hayden Book
Company, Inc., 1981, "TC-128/64 - Twin Cities, The Comuter Journal",
Ausgaben #27, #28 (09/1990), #29, #30, #31 (02-03/1992), #32 (07/1992),
#35 (02/1994) mit Disk, #36 mit Disk, #37 mit Disk, "The Midnite Software
Gazette" von Midnite Software, Inc., Ausgaben #12 (04-05/1983), #13
(06-07/1983), #14 (08-09/1983), #15 (10-11/1983), #17 (02-03/1984), #18
(04-05/1984), #19 (06-07/1984), #20 (08-09/1984), #21 (11-12/1984), #23
(03-05/1985), #24 (06/1985), #28 (10/1985), #30 (01-02/1986), "VIC-20
Programmer's Reference Guide" von Commodore, "8080/Z80 Assembly
Language -
Techniques For Improved Programming" von Alan R. Miller, John Wiley &
Sons,
Inc., Publishers, 1981, "34 MORE Tested, Ready-To-Run Game Programs in
BASIC" von Delton T. Horn, Tab Books, Inc., 1981, "Free Software for Your
Commodore 64/VIC 20/PET-CBM" von David Heller, Dorothy Heller, ENRICH
Division/OHAUS, Inc., 1984, "The Commodore 64 Experience" von Mike Dean
Klein, DATAMOST, Inc., 1983, "The Second Book Of Machine Language", von
Richard Mansfield, COMPUTE! Books Publications, 1984, "COMPUTE!'s Second
Book Of Commodore 64", COMPUTE! Books Publications, 1984, "COMPUTE!'s
VIC-20 and Commodore 64 Tool Kit: KERNAL" von Dan Heeb, COMPUTE! Books
Publications, 1985, "Know Your Own IQ", 2 Kassetten für VC-20 mit
originaler
Verpackung und Anleitung von Commodore/Ivan Berg Software, "Know You Own
Personality", 2 Kassetten für VC-20 mit originaler Verpackung und
Anleitung
von Commodore/Ivan Berg Software, "Creative Programming - VIC 20 Vol.
1" von
Creative Programming, Inc. (Commodore Business Machines), "35 Amazing
Games
For Your Commodore 128", von John Mihalik, HPBooks, "1001 Things To
Do With
Your Commodore 64" von Mark R. Sawusch und Tan A. Summers, Tab Books,
Inc.,
1984, "The Best VIC/Commodore Software", von Jim and Ellen Strasma,
Publications International, Ltd., 1984, "BASIC With Style - Programming
Proverbs" von Paul Nagin und Henry F. Ledgard, Hayden Book Company, Inc.,
1978, "Atari Driving Controllers", original verpackt, original verpackte
Commodore 1312 Paddles in 1A Zustand, "The Complete VIC" von Macro
Dynamics,
darin enthalten noch eine Preisliste und ein RTTY Programm für den VC-20,
"Foghorn - Monthly CP/M Publication of Fog", Ausgaben
07/1987-06/1989, also
komplette zwei Jahre, in gutem Zustand
Charles Tew
Amiga Schlüsselanhänger aus massivem Messing in originaler Faltschachtel
Charles Wallis
Zwei Commodore 776M Taschenrechner, einer mit Commodore und der
zweite mit
CBM logo, sowie in Etui für einen GL-987R. Ausserdem ein Commodore 9R31
wissenschaftlicher Taschenrechner mit Etui und britischem Netzteil
900 UK.
"Commodore Electronik Calculators 770D, 774D, 776D, 776M, GL-976MR,
GL-979R
Operating Instructions", kleines Heftchen mit Bedienungshinweisen für die
genannten Modelle
Chris Barge
Commodore Model SR-7919 wissenschaftlicher Taschenrechner von 1968
und ein
voll funktionstüchtiger 899D
Chris Klassen
Break/Reset Switch für den PET-2001
Chris Osterhus
Commodore Eisschaber fürs Auto mit Kunstlederhandschuh
Christian Hartmeier
Doku zum CBM-8032
Christian Janoff
Commodore 64-II, Commodore 1541-II, Commodore 1541, Commodore 1571,
Commodore 1581, Commodore REU-1764, zwei Commodore 1351, Financial
Advisor
und Magic Desk I für Commodore 64
Christian Schauer
CBM-8032 SK mit Datasette
Christoph Pulster
Diverse alte Literatur zu BASIC im allgemeinen und Commodore im
Speziellen.
Christopher Bromley
"The Complete Commodore Inner Space Anthology" von Karl J.H. Hildon
(Transactor Journal)
Claus Littmann
originale CP/M Diskette für Commodore 128D
Craig Carter
Commodore Minuteman 6X Business Taschenrechner.
Craig Ernster
Eine Ringblattsammlung "SX-64 Portable Computer Schematics" mit den
kompletten originalen Schaltplänen zum SX-64, das "Commodore Portable
SX-64
Color Computer User's Guide" und die "SX-64 Test Demo Disk", die Free
Spirit
"1541/1571 Drive Alignment" Diskette mit einem kleinen Manual und zwei
weiteren Disketten mit Diagnostik Utilities.
Damir Dardagan
Originale "Amiga Forever 5.0" CD von Cloanto mit Seriennummer
Dan Barber
Diverse englische Manuals: C64 Programmer's Reference Guide, C64 System
Guide Learning to Program in BSIC 2.0, Commodore Modems 300 & 1200 User's
Manuals, Commodore MPS-801 Dot Matrix Printer User's Manual (both old and
new edition), Monitor Manuals für CM-141, 1701, 1702 und 1802, ausserdem
das Anleitungsblättchen zum "Kickman" Spielmodul
Dan Benson
MAX BASIC cartridge für den Ultimax
Dan Vernon
"Compute!'s First Book of Commodore 64 Sound and Graphics", "Commodore 64
Programmer's Reference Guide" und ein original verpacktes HESMON
Modul für
den C64 mit Anleitung
Daniel Caspary
Drei Spielmodule für den VC-20: Avenger (VIC-1901), Star Battle
(VIC-1902)
und Road Race (VIC-1909)
Daniel Dietrich
Amiga 3640 Turbokarte, "The Simpsons" originales Spiel für Amiga auf zwei
Disketten, original verpackt, "Mrs. Pac-Man" Modul für C64, original
verpackt, sowie eine Amiga max. 8 MB Speichererweiterung von M-TEC.
Daniel Ivantovac
"The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy", ein Infocom Advanture für den
Commodore Plus/4
Daniel Schubert
Commodore 1402 Monitor
Daniel Snyder
SYM-1 komplett mit "SYM-1 Reference Manual", "Programming Manual",
"Hardware
Manual", "Synertek 1981-1982 Data Catalog", sowie den zwei
Referencekarten
"SYM Reference Card" und "Versatile Interface Adapter (VIA) SY6522
SY6522A
Programming Reference"
Danny Winkler
Commodore FT6000A Notebook
Dave Basley
Die sechs Bücher "Learning to use the Commodore 64 Computer", William
Turner, "Commodore 64 GAMES", Kevin Bergin, "The Commodore 64 Games
Book",
Owen Bishop, "Commodore 64 Games Book", Clifford & Mark Ramshaw,
"Commodore
64 Games Book 2", Gregg Barnett, und "100 Programs for the Commodore 64",
John Gordon und Ian McLean
David Burtonshaw
Ein absolut gut erhaltener Commodore F4146D Taschenrechner
David Cinege
Commodore "A3000 System Schematics", April 1990, P/N-314677-02, Commodore
A2386SX Schematics
David Greelish
"Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer - From Altair to IBM, A
History of the PC Revolution" von Stan Veit, WorldComm
David Ledgard
Commodore Handbücher "An Introduction to BASIC - Part 1" jeweils für
VC-20
und C16/Plus 4
David Marshall
KIM-1 Interface Set von TERC Services, ohne KB-100 Board, aber mit
Anleitung
zum Selbstbau des KB-100 Boards
David May
Commodore LC5K3 LCD und Commodore 7923 Taschenrechner
David New
Commodore SX-64 Keyboard (anthrazit) und zugehöriges Kabel
David Pieczynski
Commodore US*3 Tischrechner in top Zustand, ohne Netzteil und Manual,
beherrscht die vier Grundrechenarten und eine rudimentäre
Speicherfunktion
David Schwener
"The First Book of Amiga", COMPUTE! Publications
Dennis Johansen
"Inside Commodore DOS - The complete Guide to the 1541 operating
system" von
Richard Immers und Gerald G. Neufeld, ausserdem einen Schaltplan den C64
Dieter Wiedmann
Originale KIM-3B 8K Speichererweiterung für KIM-1 mit Manuals und vielen
Ersatzchips.
Dimitri Kokken
Amerikanischer SuperPET-9000, amerikanischer PET-2001 professional,
die Max
Carts "Jupiter Lander" und "Omega Race", original verpackt, ausserdem
eine
CBM-8050 Floppy
Dirk Haun
VC-1110 8KB RAM Erweiterung und Forth-Modul für VC-20, Datasette,
ausserdem
einen leider unvollständigen (HF-Modulator, Netzteil) VC-20. Dafür
ist das
originale Handbuch und die originale Verpackung dabei
Donald Lytle
Das Buch "Computer Playground Commodore 64 / VIC-20" von M. J. Winter
Edward Moakler
KIM-1 Einplatinencomputer mit den drei originalen Manuals von
MOS Technologies, Inc. und diversen "Magazinen", wie "The Computerist",
"Micros", "Please" und "KIM-1/6502 User Notes", "XIM - KIM-1 extended I/O
Monitor" verkauft von Joe Torezewski über Ed an mich
Eike Belgardt
Ziemlich rampunierter Commodore PC20-III
Elfi Meidinger
Die beiden Hefte "Testing the PET Computer" und "PET Communication
with the
outside world" von Commodore
Eliot Moore
Commodore 207 CB Rechenmaschine, elektrisch, aber trotzdem
mechanisch, mit
eingebautem Drucker, dafür ohne Display, hat amerikanische
Stromversorgung
Ernie Chorny (Toronto PET Users Group)
3 Commodore Armbanduhren in einwandfreiem Zustand, originalverpackt im
Jewel-Case mit Anleitung plus eine zusätzliche mehrsprachige Anleitung
Floyd Larck
Simon's BASIC Modul für C64 zusammen mit Handbuch
Frank Bauer
Commodore C386SX-LT Notebook
Frank Böhm
Commodore SR-4148R mit Etui und Commodore F4146R
Frank Grosse
Amiga 500, Commodore 1802, Commodore 64, Commodore 1541-II, Datasette,
Final Cartridge-III
Frank Harmeling
Commodore Drucker MPS-1230 komplett mit Traktor und Handbuch
Fred Ruckdeschel von Dynacomp, Inc.
Jim Butterfield's "First Book of KIM"
Gaelyne Gasson
"TICFU - The Internet For Commodore C64/128 Users", 3rd. Edition von
Gaelyne
Gasson, handsignierte *letzte* Ausgabe
Gary Leatherman
MOS KIM-1 Rev. A computer zusammen mit den drei zugehörigen Manuals und
"The First Book of KIM" von Stan Ockers, Eric Rehnke und Jim Butterfield,
ausserdem das KIM-2 Memory Board.
Gary Wildsmith
Commodore SR-4148R Taschenrechner. Das obere Segment von zwei Ziffern ist
defekt.
Georg Fuchs
Amiga 2000 Service Manual
Georg Wirtz
Data Becker Programmierhandbuch für C64
George Hamma
Kopien von der Commodore SX-64 Dokumentation und Demo-Diskette, Commodore
Joystick
George Jakenta
Originales Spiel "Archon" für den C64 mit Hülle und Anleitung
Gerd Sodermanns
VC-20 und Commodore 1541, Handbücher, 40/80 Zeichen-Karte, VIC-1211A,
VIC-1929, 5-fach Slot-System, 32KB frei schaltbare RAM-Expansion (Klaus
Jeschke), Super-Tool Modul, alles ausser den Commo Modulen mit Anleitung,
diverse Bücher für den VC-20, originale noch verschweisste Leerdisketten,
Werbeprospekte, Kasette mit "Auto-Rallye" für VC-20, zwei Joysticks
Gerhard Lühning
A2091 ohne Platte
Gerhard Trimpin
antiquarische Literatur
Gerald Marx
Diverse Commodore Handbücher, darunter auch das MS-DOS Handbuch zum PC40,
sowie die CD32 "Diggers".
Gordon Eastman
Grosses Poster mit dem schematischen Aufbau des KIM-1, Brochüre "Synertek
System's Versatile Interface Module, SYM-1. The complete Microcomputer
System" und "SYM-1. Finally, a dependable microcomputer board.", Brochüre
von "Forethought and Cubit" für das "KIMSI" Interface und ein 8080
Simulator
für den 6502 (KIM-1 Version) von Dann McCreary inklusive Kaufquittung,
ausserdem die originale Commodore "A2300 Genlock Technical Specifications
(NTSC)"
Graham Smith
"Mini Office II" von Database Software für den C64, Kassettenversion mit
originaler Verpackung
Gregory Rhodes
Commodore Modem 1200 orginal verpackt, sogar noch eingeschweisst!
Haneef Ismail
Commodore 108 Rechenmaschine mit amerikanischer Stromversorgung
Harald Schulz
PET-2001 mit 32KB mit weissem Bildschirm mit Handbüchern und diversen
Elcomp und weiteren Magazinen, einer weissen eckigen Datasette, Joystick,
einigen Programmkassetten und einigen Ersatzchips für den PET
Heinz Brigant
externes 5.25" Laufwerk für Amiga 500, Amiga 520, Amiga 2088, Amiga 2286,
Commodore 1541
Heinz "Taylor" Schneider
Eine grosse Tüte voll Joysticks
Heijo Ehlen
Commodore 64, viele Bücher, darunter auch Rodnay Zaks 6502 Buch,
haufenweise
64er Magazine inklusive Sonderhefte, auch Sonderhefte für den C128, und
Diskettenmaterial, ausserdem PC10-S
Helmuth Pladek
Commodore 4023 IEEE-488 Drucker mit zwei originalen System-Peripherie
Kabeln
und der zugehörigen Anleitung
Hergen Oltmann
CBM-8032
Hider El-Hage II
Einige orgiginal Commodore 64 C64 Game Manuals
Hilde Stopp
Viele originale Spiele für C16, C116, Plus/4, Handbücher zur 1541 und
1571
Holger Klipsch
XE-1541 Kabel
Howa Schulze
PET-2001
Ian Baronofsky
Die vier Manuals "Commodore MPS-803 Dot Matrix Printer" mit "Commodore
TU-803 Tractor Unix for 803", "Commodore 1541 Disk Drive" und das
Handbuch
für den VC-20 "Personal Computing on the VIC-20 - a friendly computer
guide"
Ian Mavric
Australischer Commodore VIC-20 mit Netzteil, HF-Modulator, Datasette,
Joystick, Bedienungsanleitung für die Datasette "1530 Datasette Unit
Operating Instructions", Manual für den VC-20 "Personal Computing on the
VIC-20 - A Friendly Computer Guide", das "VIC-20 Programmer's Reference
Guide", die Spielekassetten "Abductor" von Llamasoft, "Mini Kong" von
Anirog, eine dritte aber unbeschriftete Kassette, drei original verpackte
Spielmodule VIC-1901 (Avenger), VIC-1909 (Road Race), VIC-1923
(Gorf), die
Werbebrochüre "A Real Computer for the Price of a toy...", eine
Produktübersicht für alle möglichen Produkte von Commodore für den C64,
SX-64 und VC-20 und ausserdem eine Anleitung für die Spiele "Avenger",
"Super Slot", "Jupiter Lander", "Road Race", "Super Alien", "Draw
Poker" und
"Rat Race", eine funktionierende und nicht vergilbte Commodore VC-1540,
Commodore Handbücher "An Introduction to BASIC - Part 1" und "An
Introduction to BASIC - Part 2" inklusive Kassetten und original verpackt
für VC-20
Iren Gullion
VC-20 mit Netzteil, HF-Modulator und ziemlich rampuniertem Handbuch aus
Canada
Isa Miller
Original verpacktes "Mole Attack" Modul (VIC-1912) für den VC-20 mit
Anleitung, komplett in englisch.
J. David Hare
Commodore US*1 Tischrechner
Jack F.H. Wolff
Amiga CDTV
James Boyce
Originales Spiel "Seven Cities of Gold" von Electronic Arts komplett mit
Hülle und Anleitung
James Chapman
Original verpacktes Commodore Voice Speech Module mit Anleitung
James Farley
Original eingeschweisster Commodore Schlüsselanhänger als Schraubendreher
mit einem flachen und einem Philips-Kopf.
James Kelly
Synertek VIM-1 (Vorgänger vom SYM-1), original verpackt mit Manuals RAE-1
Reference Manual, BASIC Reference Manual, Synertek MON 1.1 Enhancement
Description, Schaltplan, Synertek Technical Notes VTN-001 und 72-SSC
Jan Brockmann
Amiga 2500/30 mit 68030/68882, 50MB HD und ZKick
Jason Valentine
Commodore 4148R Taschenrechner, ohne Anleitung und ohne Verpackung
Jay Brendemuehl
Commodore US*8 Rechenmaschine
Jayne Soule
Original verpackte 1531 Datasette für den C16 und Plus/4 mit Bedienungs-
anleitung in prima Zustand
Jeffrey Gibson
"Nevada Cobol for the Commodore 64 CP/M Operating System", ein original
verpacktes Cobol von Commodore, "Cassette Bonus Pack", original
verpackt von
Commodore, enthält "Supermon and Sounds", "Sounds, Labyrinth, Amort",
"Lemonade, Bits, Bytesprites", "Snoopy Math, Mortgage" und "Calender, PET
Emulator", ausserdem "PractiCalc - The electronic spreadsheet for the
Commodore VIC-20" von Computer Software Assiciates, eine
Tabellenkalkulation
von Sandow Ruby und Kathleen F. Nolan als Kassettenversion
Jens Gruschwitz
Bücher zum Commodore 64 und "64er" Magazin, ausser dem Simons BASIC
für den
Commodore 64 auch noch diverse weitere (Selbstbau-)Module
Jens Peter Landwehr
Commodore 8027 Drucker mit Traktor, IEEE-488 Kabel und Papierführung.
Jeremy Adams
Das Buch "Troubleshooting & Repairing Your Commodore 64" von Art
Margolis,
"Commodore Modem 300 User's Manual", "Commodore 1526 Dot Matrix Printer
User's Guide", "Commodore VIC-1520 Plotter/Printer User's Manual",
"Commodore MPS-802 DOT Matrix Printer User's Guide", "Commodore Color
Video
Monitor Users Manual Model 1702", "Commodore 64 Programmer's Reference
Guide", "Commodore 64C GEOS User's Guide" - Version 1.2, "Commodore
64C GEOS
deskTop 1.5 User's Manual", "Commodore 64C GEOS Quantum Link User's
Guide" -
Version 1.3, "How To Use The Commodore 64 Computer" von Jerry Willis und
Deborrah Willis, dilithium Press, "COMPUTE!'s First Book Of VIC" von
COMPUTE! Books Publications, "An Introduction To BASIC:- Part 1, The
comprehensive teach yourself programming series" bestehend aus dem
Karton,
zwei Kassetten und dem Handbuch, "Commodore Start Programming with Gortek
and the Microchips" bestehend aus dem Karton, zwei Kassetten und zwei
identischen Handbüchern, den C64 Modulen "Super Smash", zweimal
"Speed/Bingo
Math" inkl. Anleitung, "Tooth Invaders" inkl. Anleitung, "Jupiter Lander"
inkl. Anleitung, "Solar Fox" und dem "Commodore Super Expander 64" Modul,
ebenfalls inkl. Anleitung
Jerry Carter
"B.I.-80", 80 Zeichen-Karte für C64 von Batteries Included inklusive
originaler Verpackung, Manual und Garantiekarte, alles in einwandfreiem
Zustand
Jerry Olenko
Zwei Commodore Sticker, einer mit "World of Commodore 25 Years 1958-1983"
und der andere mit "Bringing Computers down to Earth Commodore"
Jerry Ruffcorn
"Commodore Business Computer User's Guide - Series 8000" inkl. zweier
Update Notes und einer Garantiekarte
Jim Lazarenko
Spielmodule "Clowns", "Kickman", "Lazarian", "Number Nabber/Shape
Grabber",
"Omega Race", "Radar Rat Race", "Sea Wolf" und "Tooth Invaders" für
den C64,
ausserdem ein Paar Noname-Paddles
Jochen Heinrich
Amiga 3000 Tower, funktionstüchtig mit Maus, Tastatur, Amiga-OS 3.1
Disketten und OS 3.1 Handbüchern
Joe Pfeifer
Batteriebetriebeses Mittelwellenradio nach dem Vorbild der mechanischen
Commodore 202 Rechenmaschine
Johannes Vedder
Commodore 1540 wissenschaftlicher Tischrechner mit Seriennummer 756
in top
Zustand.
John L. Marshall
AIM-65 Computer von Rockwell, komplett mit Tastatur und original
verpackt.
Es liegen die Handbücher "AIM-65 PL/65 User's Manual", "AIM-65 Basic
Language Reference Manual", "AIM-65 Monitor Program Listing", "R6500
Programming Manual" und "R6500 Hardware Manual" bei. Als Zugabe liegt
noch
eine Rolle Papier für den Drucker und ein Artikel aus der Feb. 1980
Ausgabe
von "Micro - The 6502 Journal" bei, in dem "A Complete Morse Code
Send/Receive Package for the AIM 65" (von Marvin L. De Jong) beschrieben
wird.
John Knarr
"Sprite Graphics for the Commodore 64" von Sally Greenwood Larsen
John R. Rawley
"Micro - The 6502 Journal", Nummer 4, April-Mai 1978, "Information
Retrieval - Help for the KIM-1" von "The Computerist" inklusive einer
zugehörigen Kassette
Johnny Wingate
"Easy Finance V" für den Commodore 64, original verpackt
Jon Scherbatskoy
"Synertek Programming Manual", erste Ausgabe
Jörg Dahmen
Unvollständiger, aber optisch guter Amiga CD32 mit Full Motion Video
(FMV)
Modul von Commodore.
Jörg Höving
Amiga CD32 mit 2 Pads, Scart-Kabel und 10 Spielen
Julian Fredy
C16 und Zubehör
Justin Ryan Smith
VIC-Modem 1600 und VIC-1011A RS232C Terminal Interface Adapter für
VC-20 und
C64/128.
Karen Dobson
Pac-Man von Atarisoft, original in der Box eingeschweisste Cartridge
Kathy Lachmann
"Computer Monsters" von Stephen Manes und Paul Somerson, 1984 Scholastic,
Inc.
Karl-Ernst Müller
Zwei Commodore Werbeprospekte zum CBM-8296D und einer mit einer ganzen
Produktfamilie, ausserdem noch eine Ausgabe "Computer Journal"
(März/April
1984), Kopien der Handbücher zum CBM-8032 und CBM-8050 und die Handbücher
"BASIC ohne Probleme", Band 1 und 2, noch verschweisst
Karsten Schmidt-Grethe
Commodore MDA Grafikkarte für PC10
Kaye Thomas
Commodore Tube Radio Model 774A, altes Röhrengerät
Kevin Oldroyd
Commodore SR-1912 Taschenrechner in originaler Verpackung
Klaus Seiner
Leider defekter Commodore Chessmate mit englischem Netzteil,
ausserdem ein
goldener C64 mit Seriennummer 1000212
Larry Gilbert
Commodore zwei 774D, je ein 776M, 797M, 7923, 899D, 9R31, Minuteman 3M,
SR-1800 mit Etiu, US*4 Taschenrechner
Leonard Sereday
Das "Incredible Musical Keyboard" von Sight & Sound, mit ziemlich
rampunierter originaler Verpackung
Lester Ritzman
Commodore REU-1764 mit Diskette, Manual und Netzteil
Lyrix, Inc.
KIM-1 von Commodore mit unbekannter Erweiterungsplatine
M. Moos Martial
Commodore US*151P Rechenmaschine aus Frankreich
Maggie und Jerry Happ
Commodore F4902 Taschenrechner mit Bedienungsanleitung in sehr gutem
Zustand
Manfred Schweighart
Web-it Internet Computer, neuwertig komplett mit Verpackung, Manuals,
Kabeln und Konfigurationsdiskette für Talkline
Manfred Ssykor
Amiga 610, Commodore Plus/4 und 1551
Manuel "Manny" Medina
Zwei Commodore Uhren, kein LCD, sondern noch rote LEDs, und war wohl
früher
ein Werbegeschenk
Marc Pahlenkämper
Spiele für Amiga CD32 ("Humans", "Dangerous Streets", "Fire Force",
"Guardian" und "Gulp") und Amiga CDTV ("Defender of the Crown II"), eine
ganze Ladung Module für VC-20 und C64, "An Introduction to BASIC, Part I"
und "LOGO - A language for learning", beides von Commodore
Marcus Defossa
Commodore 286-LT Notebook mit Akku und Netzteil in einwandfreiem Zustand
Marie Charnley
Diverse Commodore Software auf Disketten für den Commodore 64
Mark Arnold
Commodore Minuteman 2 Taschenrechner mit amerikanischem Netzteil
Mark Krause
Commodore 64 User's Guide
Mark Smith
Commodore 776M Taschenrechner mit CBM logo
Markus Krieger
Happy Computer 1986 bis 1989 inklusive der Beilage PowerPlay
Martin Kempa
Super Games Modul für den C64
Martin Loos
Amiga 2024
Martin Valentin
Viele "Input 64" Magagizen nebst Disketten
Mary L. Geer
"Easy Script" für den C64, original verpackt mit Handbuch und Diskette
Matthias Freitag
Commodore SX-64, original verpackter Commodore Minuteman 6 mit
Garantiekarte
Matthias Pruksch
VD64 Graustufen Echtzeit Digitizer und 300 Baud Selbstbaumodem, Amiga
2000
mit Genlock und A2286
Maurice Vonk
Drei elektronische Taschenspiele ohne Anleitung: "Home Sweet Home"
(Sunwing), "Submarine", "A-Man" von Commodoor (Niederlande)
Max Arbogast
"KIM-1 User's Manual", "KIM-1 Programming Manual", "KIM-1 Hardware
Manual",
"KIM Hints" und die kleine Befehlsübersicht "MCS6500 Instruction Set
Manual"
Michael "Mike" Decker
Amiga 1200
Michael Charton
Hat mit grossem Einsatz einen 3032, eine 3040 und eine Datasette von
seiner
ehemaligen Schule für mich an Land gezogen
Michael Faircloth
IEEE-488 Kabel zum Anschluss der alten Doppelfloppies an PET/CBM
Computer,
ein C64-IEEE Interface mit durchgeschleiftem Expansion Port und
Anleitung,
das Buch "Compiler Design and Implementation for C-64 & C-128" von Volker
Sasse, Data Becker/Abacus Software, das "Commodore Computer Disk
System User
Reference Guide", CMD SwiftLink RS-232 Serial Cartridge mit Disketten und
kurzer Anleitung
Michael Pickard
Commodore 899D Taschenrechner in top Zustand
Michael Stella
Commodore UNISEX-S Armbanduhr im Kunstoffkästchen mit Anleitung,
Commodore
512 Tischrechner mit 4 Grundrechenarten und 12 stelligem Röhrendisplay.
Baujahr vielleicht 1956?
Mike Feigenbaum
"Typing Tutor & Word Invaders" für den C64 inkl. Manual
Mike Neuss
Das Buch "Machine Language for the Commodore 64 and other Commodore
Computers" von Jim Butterfield
Mike Pearce
Commodore 796M Taschenrechner in origialer Box mit Anleitung in top
Zustand.
Zweiter Commodore 796M Taschenrechner, ebenfalls in originaler Box, aber
ohne Anleitung
Mike van Dijk
eckige weisse Datasette
Mitzi Sager
Commodore PET-2001 User Manual
Murray Henderson
Commodore Produktübersicht "The Most Complete Microcomputer Line" und die
Brochüre "Commodore 64 gives you what nobody else can give you for twice
the price"
Nicolas Welte
eckige weisse Datasette
Norbert Keilen
Zwei halbprächtige Commodore PC40-40, aus denen dann ein richtiger wurde
Norman Mathes von Electronic Surplus
"The BASIC Programmer's Toolkit" für die CBM-Serie
Norman Steinbach
SX-64 in hervorragendem Zustand mit SpeedDos, sonst komplett mit
Tastatur,
Tastaturkabel, einer schwarzen und länglichen Diskettentasche von
Commodore
aus Samt, sowie der originalen Commodore SX-64 TEST/DEMO Diskette, fünf
64'er Disketten, PRO.PLAN 64 und einigen weiteren Disketten
Olaf Langer
Commodore 1526 Drucker
Oliver Grimm
Datasette und original verpackter Joystick für Commodore 16 mit
9-pol.-PS/2
Adapterstecker
P. Larsson
Originales "Archon 2: Adept", noch original verschweisst, ausserdem das
Original von "Instant Music" (Electronic Arts)
Paul Hurd
Buch "Discover Your VIC-20 - A Beginner's Guide to Real Programming",
Donald Kahn, Jr. & Nevin B. Scrimshaw, Original Tape "Hunchback" für
VC-20
Paul Long
"The Commodore 64 Logo Workbook - Explorations with the Turtle" von M. J.
Winter
Paul Tranfield
Komplett schwarzer Commodore 796M Taschenrechner. Das Label auf der
Rückseite ist völlig verschlissen, daher zuverlässige Bestimming des Typs
unmöglich. In der Hardwareliste ist er als 796M geführt, wie von Paul
angegeben.
Peter Brächter
Amiga 570 CD-Laufwerk mit Caddy für A500, zwei externe Floppies, ein
5.25"
Gehäuse, TurboPrint und ein nicht-Commodore CDFS für Amiga
Peter Calver
Buch "PET Graphics" Volume 1 von Nick Hamshire und die drei Spiele
"WAR!",
"Crazy Balloon" und "Invaders" aus der "PET PACK" Kassettenserie, kleines
Buch "A Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the PET - CBM Series 3000 & 8000",
Hochglanz-
Faksimile des Covers der Werbebrochüre für den 8296-D
Petra Miller
originale Commodore Staubschutzhülle für den Brotkasten
Rainer Bonenberger
Commodore 64 CP/M Cartridge
Rainer Kottenhoff
2 Amiga 2000, Amiga 1085S und viiieeeeelllll Kleinkram und Zubehör
für die
Amigas, Literatur, etc...
Ralph Duchna
Amiga 1084S
Ray van Horn
Commodore GL-997R Taschenrechner mit zugehörigem amerikanischem 4.5V
Netzteil Commodore DC-420B
Ray Castaldo
VIC-SWITCH von Handic Software AB, Schweden, ein 8-Port Hub für serielle
Verbindungen (device sharing), ausserdem die Max Machine (Seriennummer
18040), auch als Ultimax bekannt, original verpackt, mit japanischer
Anleitung, Netzteil, HF-Modulator und Kabel, zusätzlich MAX BASIC und
MINI BASIC I und Avenger Cartridges (letztere beiden original
verpackt und
mit original japanischem Handbucg) für die Max Machine, Commodore SR-1400
Taschenrechner mit Etui und Netzteil, Commodore 886D und Commodore
SR-6120R
Taschenrechner. Commodore YTR-801 Transistor Radio mit 6 Transistoren.
Richard Beaudry
Original verpackte Commodore Maus 1351 für C64/128 mit Anleitung
Rob Stevenson
Original verpackter C64-GS (Games System) mit Netzteil, Videokabel,
4-Games Cartridge (Fiendish Freddy, International Socker, Flimbo's Quest
und Klax) und originalem Joystick, alles in gutem Zustand
Robert Baker
"Understanding your PET/CBM Volume I: BASIC Programming", David E.
Schultz
und Donald L. Smith, Total Information Services, 1979
Robert Williams
Wico Track Ball
Robin Lam
"Commodore Quartz" Armbanduhr, ohne Typenbezeichnung, Verpackung oder
Manual, aber in gutem Zustand
Roger Gravel
Microlog AIR-1 RTTC/CW Interface und Macrotronics M650 Interface für
PET/CBM
Ron Cheshier
Commodore 798A LED Taschenrechner
Ron Christian
"Assembly Language Programming with the Commodore 64" von Marvin L.
De Jong
Ron Corlies
Commodore Sticker "World of Commodore 25 Years 1958-1983" in sehr gutem
Zustand
Ron Hammock
Commodore Amiga VGA Adapter zum Anschluss eines VGA Monitors an einen
Amiga
Ron Korenich
Commodore PR-100 Taschenrechner, programmierbar und wiederaufladbar,
leider
aber völlig tot.
Ron Walker
"1802 Goldstar Replacement Parts List", "Commodore Color Plotter
Technical
Manual Model 1520", "Commodore PC 10-1/10-2 Service Manual
(Preliminary)",
"Commodore MPS1200 Printer Service Manual", "Commodore 1526 * MPS 802
* 4023
Printers Service Manual", "Commodore Diskette Diagnostics Manual
1571" inkl.
Test-/Diagnosediskette, "Commodore Model 1902 Monitor Service Manual",
"Commodore Parts Cross Reference Manual (Preliminary)", "Commodore Model
C-128 Computer Service Manual (Preliminary)", "Commodore Diagnostic
Instruction and Troubleshooting Manual" - jeweils eins für C64 und C128,
"Disk Drive: Commodore VIC 1541/1571", SAMS Computerfacts, ausserdem noch
drei zugehörige Diagnosemodule für den C64/C128.
Ronda Lewis
Commodore C64 PET Emulator Software, Diskette mit Anleitung im originalen
Umschlag
Ross Smith
"M.U.L.E." für den C64 im Original als Diskettenversion
Roswita Mende
Commodore Sachbuch Band 1 "Alles über den Commodore 64 -
Programmierhandbuch" und Band 17 "Schach und andere Strategiespiele
auf dem
Commodore 64", das "Teletext Dokoder" Modul für C64 & C128 von
Print-Technik
komplett mit Software und Handbuch, sowie dem Eprombrenner "Quickbyte
2" von
Prologic, ebenfalls mit Software un Handbuch. Ausserdem einen
Akkustikkoppler für den C64/C128.
Ruud Baltissen
Ein Commodore Taschenrechner SR-6120R mit Etui, Anleitung und Netzteil,
einen CBM-710, Commodore 1902 Monitor, Commodore 8296-D mit Ersatzboard,
ein weisser VC-20, weisse 1541 altes Modell, eine originale Final
Cartridge
I von H&P Comp. Holland. Ausserdem ein Commodore Cold PC, zwei MPS-803
Drucker und den "Commodore Music Maker" bestehend aus Tastatur,
Kassette und
zwei Manuals, original verpackt.
Ruth Thiex
Commodore 128D Blech, MPS-1270A und Amiga 1084
RWTH-Aachen, Herr Plaum
CBM-8032, CBM-4032, diverse Commodore 1541, CBM-4022, CBM-4040, CBM-8050,
CBM-8250, CBM-8027, CBM-8028... alles ausgemusterte Bestände der
RWTH-Aachen
Sam Mc Lauchlan
Oxford Pascal für den C64, original verpackt mit Anleitung und immer noch
funktionstüchtig, ausserdem die Origiale Marble Madness und Skyfox II
Schapur Kaviani
Original verpacktes Commodore Modem VM 2400
Scott Black
Das Buch "Mastering Your VIC-20 Through Eight BASIC Projects" von
Commodore
Scott Gross
KIM-1 von Rockwell mit Handbüchern
Sergiy Nevstruyev
Commodore SQ-1000 Schreibmaschine
Software and More
"Microcomputers for Business Applications", William Warden, Jr., 1982,
Howard W. Sams & Co., Inc.
Stefan Berendes
Commodore-Amiga, Inc. Bücher in sehr gutem Zustand:
"The AmigaDOS Manual" - 3rd Edition,
"Amiga User Interface Style Guide",
"Amiga ROM Kernel Reference Manual, Includes And Autodocs" - 3rd Edition,
"Amiga ROM Kernel Reference Manual, Libraries And Devices", die
letzten drei
aus der "Amiga Technical Reference Series".
Stefan Eichberger
Commodore E*12 Tischrechner in gutem Zustand und voll funktionsfähig.
Stefan Mehrl
Vier Taschenrechner, davon ein defekter Commodore SR-4148R, ein MBO
Monarch
CX 40, ein MBO Model SC-6010 und ein Quelle Privileg SR-110NC
Stefan Schmitz
Commodore Taschenrechner Minuteman 6 und F5146R mit Netzteil
Stefano Eichenberger
CBM 774D Taschenrechner und AMIGA CD32 Käppi
Stefano Taccini
CBM-610
Stephan Bruns
Commodore B500 mit Seriennummer 83 ohne weiteres Zubehör
Stephanie Martinovic
Buch "Hands-On Basic with a PET", Herbert D. Peckham
Steve Rohatynsky
Buch "PET/CBM Personal Computer Guide", Adam Osborne, Carrol S. Donahue,
Osborne/McGraw-Hill
Steven K. Cullen
"The Kid's Guide to Home Computers", Daniel und Susan Cohen, Archway
Paperback, 1983
Susan Sackett
"Commodore VIC-20 - Technical Service Data for your Computer" (CC3), SAMS
Computerfacts, "Commodore 64 - Technical Service Data for your Computer"
(CC4), SAMS Computerfacts, "Service Schematics 1750/1764 RAM Expansion,
Schematic #312534 & #311752", Commodore Business Machines, "SX 64
Portable
Computer - Schematics, Part No. 314001-05", Commodore Business Machines
Sven Eichler
8MB RAM Erweiterung mit M68882/50 FPU und RTC für den A1200
Sven Scheele
Amiga 3000 mit 68030, 68882, 16 MB Fast RAM und 2 MB Chip RAM
Sven Wernicke
Zwei Amiga CD32 Spiele "James Pond 2" und "The Chaos Engine"
Tassili Schuetz
Zubehör für C64
Timo Mehlem
Commodore 1311 Joystick, original verpackt
Thimo Graf
Vier Kasetten für C16/Plus4, "Plus-Paket 16 (Grandmaster, Tom, Galaxy,
Ghost Town)" - Kingsoft, "Music Master" - Kingsoft, "Winter Olympics" -
Tynesoft und "The Exploits of Fingers Malone" - Mastertronic, ausserdem
"LOGO" für den Commodore 64, original verpackt und bestehend aus einem
Handbuch "LOGO A Language for Learning" und den zwei Disketten "Logo
C64105"
und "Logo Utilities C64105", "Commodore PC - Operations Guide, MS-DOS 3.2
User's Guide, MS-DOS 3.2 User's Reference", "Commodore Amiga MPS 1230 Dot
Matrix Printer User's Guide - English" und "Introduction to the Commodore
Amiga 500" von Commodore
Thomas Christoph
Originales "Commodore 64 Program Pack" mit Hülle, Diskette und Anleitung,
ausserdem einen englischen Werbezettel für den Amiga 2000
Thomas Heuer
Original verpackter A1000 und A1081 mit viel Zubehör, Originaldisketten,
externer Kickstart-Umschaltplatine mit KS 1.3/2.04, externer Floppy
A1011,
Büchern und weiterem Zubehör
Thomas Schäffer
CBM-3032 ohne Transformator
Thomas Wehner
CBM-8050 und CBM-600/700 Bedienungshandbuch in deutsch
Thorsten Fischer
VC-1020 mit einem eingesetzten VC-20, bei dem aber Netzteil und
HF-Modulator
fehlen. Alle Manuals fehlen auch.
Thorsten Thiele
Amiga Action Replay MK III von Datel Elektronics komplett mit Anleitung
Tobias Kunz
Handbuch zum Commodore Plus/4
Torsten Lang
Amiga 2410 TIGA Grafikkarte für die Unix-Amigas, ohne Anleitung, aber mit
Verpackung
Ullrich von Bassewitz
"C16 C116 PLUS/4 Maschinensprache" (Data Becker) und eine Kopie der
Anleitung zum Profi-Text Modul für den C610
Ursula Junker von Jumker Computer
Ein 6526A für den C64 und eine A504 1MB Speichererweiterung
Vaughan Hallam
Amiga Mini Office
Volker Reiff
Diverses C64 Zubehör
Werner Kratz
Viele (Web-)Tips und als Glücksbringer auf dem Flohmarkt Commodore Plus/4
und Commodore 1551 zusammen für nur 10,-DM in 1A Zustand
Werner Tuscher
Amiga Workbench 3.1, 3.0, 2.05, 1.3 und 1.2, ausserdem die Disketten
Dokumentum, Mindwalker und Musicdemo
Wilfred Lüsebrink
Commodore PC10-III
Wilfried Fischer
Commodore 1520 Printer/Plotter originalverpackt mit Handbuch, Kabeln,
Farbstiften und Papierrollen, sowie eine Originalverpackung für den C64
Wolfgang Glagla
Gut erhaltener CBM GL-996R
Yvonne Engel
Die beiden Module "Hau den Lukas" (Mole Attack) und "Mission
Impossible" für
den VC-20. Hau den Lukas ist original verpackt und mit Anleitung.

... und an alle die unzähligen Leute, die ich hier in der Liste
vergessen, deren Namen einfach im Laufe der Zeit leider verloren
gegangen sind, bzw. deren Namen ich z.B. dadurch, dass sie
Flohmarkthändler waren, niemals
erfahren habe.

Ausserdem geht mein spezieller Dank an folgende Personen:

Raymund Sehestedt
... mit dessen PET-2001 im Jahre 1978 zuerst alles begann... :-)

Meinen Eltern
... die mich als Kind vor die Wahl gestellt haben: "ENTWEDER einen
Computer
ODER eine Stereoanlage, aber nicht beides!" und mir dann zum ersten
eigenen
VC-20 noch einen guten Teil des Kaufpreises zu meinem sauer gespartem
Taschengeld beigesteuert haben. Als Dankeschön dafür habe ich dann immer
den Fernseher in Beschlag genommen. :-)

Markus Hettlage
... bei dem ich das erste Mal an einem C64 gesessen habe, bevor ich
meinen
eigenen bekam.

Peter Terkatz (+)
... durch den ich auch sehr viel gelernt habe. Unglücklicherweise ist er
bei einem Motorradunfall ums Leben gekommen.

Jörg Gutzke
... von dem ich auch das eine oder andere Teil übernommen hatte und
der mir
auch einiges gezeigt hat.

Alois "Herrmann" Dülks
... bei dem ich das erste Mal an einem Amiga 1000 gesessen habe,
bevor ich
meinen eigenen bekam. Alois besorgte mir damals einen C64 nebst 1541 zu
einem sehr günstigen Preis. Danach habe ich zwei Amiga 1000 durch
ihn eben-
falls extrem günstig bekommen.

Axel Kammer
... mit dessen CBM-4016 und der eckigen schwarzen Datasette im April
1998
WIEDER alles von Neuem begann... :-)

Achim Kuhl
... der bisher das meiste Material zu meiner Sammlung beigesteuert
hat und
auch immer noch beisteuert.

Ursula Maier
... meiner herzallerliebsten ex-Freundin, die die Geduld hatte,
meine ganze
Sammlung auch noch zu ertragen und sogar zu unterstützen. Ausserdem bin
ich durch sie letztendlich doch noch zur Go64! gekommen. Kollege Zufall
half aber dabei. :-)

Ray Castaldo
... durch den ich die Max Machine bekommen habe, mein bisher teuerstes
Stück, das insgesamt ca. $4450 gekostet hat.

Cameron Kaiser

Jan 5, 2003, 5:46:44 PM1/5/03
Paul Foerster <paul.f...@gmx.net> writes:

>>TI CC-40 handheld
>>TI-74 handheld

>... are the TIs 8 bitters?

Actually, the CC-40 and TI-74 are indeed 8-bit; the TMS 70C20 is not 16-bit
like the 9900/9995.

wildstar128

Jan 5, 2003, 8:36:40 PM1/5/03

"Paul Foerster" <paul.f...@gmx.net> wrote in message
Hi BJ,

> But hey, I didn't want to have the smallest set on the list :-p

... ok, you asked for it, so here's my not yet complete inventory.
Comments are in German and I'm too lazy to both remove or translate them
now. So sorry for the 80+ character wide and long posting. Enjoy... ;-)

<<< Snip >>>

Damn nice collection Paul, I bet you'll be adding a C-1 to that list. :-)

What are some of the software that you have. I bet you can't list them all.

Martin

Jan 5, 2003, 11:16:10 PM1/5/03
> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?

My current bundle consists of the following:

5 x VIC-20 (2 of which are pristine white machines, boxed)
4 x C64 (2 need some work to get going)
1 x 64c
1 x flat 128
1 x 128D
1 x 48k ZX Spectrum
2 x BBC Model B
1 x Apple II GS
1 x Dick Smith CAT

I actively use my flat 128 (the drive in the 128D needs looking into), one
of the vic-20's and the IIGS, mostly for playing games, but I spend a fair
bit of time programming on the vic-20 (well programming under VICE and
testing and running on the real kitten caboodle).

Haven't had much time to do much with the other machines, but I love 'em all
!!

The vic-20's would be my faves, as the vic was my first machine.

Cheers

Martin

Martin

Jan 5, 2003, 11:21:54 PM1/5/03
> 1 x Apple II GS

Oops, not an 8 bit ... but anyway.

Cheers

Martin

Ade V

Jan 5, 2003, 11:56:33 PM1/5/03
Zothen Runecaster wrote:

> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?

Hmm, currently I have:

2x Sharp MZ-80K
1x Sharp MZ-80A
1x Sharp MZ-80B
(plus assorted d/drives & printers)
1x Sharp MZ-700

1x Speccy+ (broken)
4x Speccy +2s (1 broken)
5x QL (oops, that's 32-bit)
(plus assorted d/drives)

1x TRS-80 Model 1
1x TRS-80 Model 102

2x Epson PX-8

1x Amstrad 464
2x Amstrad 464+ (one broken)

1x Osborne 1

1x Apple ][ (US version)

1x Acorn BBC 'B'
1x Acorn BBC Master

And now, the Commodores :)

1x PET 2001 (calc keyboard version)
1x 4032
2x 8032 (1 broken)
1x 8032-SK
1x mumble (8032-SK shape, but different beast)
(plus several 8050 & similar drives, and some printers)
2x C64 (new shape)
1x C128
1x Amiga 1200 (+ ext. SCSI HDD which I've no idea how to use)
(plus a 1541 and 1571 drive)
1x Plus4
2x SX-64 (1 with US PSU & disassembled, 1 with UK PSU)

I *think* that pretty much covers them all, although since I don't have a
proper catalogue, I may have missed one or two. Also, I'm going to be
getting a HP1000 (mainframe) soon, no idea if that's 8-bit or not...

Happy days :)

--
"EDS herding cats?! EDS couldn't herd a tortoise in a barrel without fucking
it up!" - anon.

Miika Seppänen

Jan 6, 2003, 8:02:15 AM1/6/03
On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 19:48:58 GMT, "Kelli Halliburton"
<kell...@crosswinds.not> wrote:

>> 1 IBM AT 286 (yes that's an 8bit)
>
>No, it isn't. The AT even introduced the 16-bit ISA bus -- the PC and XT had
>the 8-bit version.

...and they, of course, aren't 8-bit computers either, both are
internally 16-bit.

-Miika

mo

Jan 6, 2003, 9:17:39 AM1/6/03
Well at any rate, I'm not moving it. It's going to continue sitting with my
8bits!
Mo

"Miika Seppänen" <miika.seppan...@saunalahti.fi> wrote in message

Magnus

Jan 6, 2003, 9:28:25 AM1/6/03
"White Flame (aka David Holz)" wrote:

> "Zothen Runecaster" <zot...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> > for the collection) ?
>
> I've got more than one 8-bit. A C128 *and* a SX-64. :-D
>
> --
> White Flame (aka David Holz)
> http://www.white-flame.com/
> (spamblock in effect)

Yeah. That C128 is 3 8bits in one but we can forego listing the
C128 models 3 times or listing the C128D models 4 times to
include the 1571DCR. Likewise we do not include our 15XX drives,
which are also 8-bit computers and number between 10 and 20. Our
inventory is less exact than Mr. Foerster's, but we certainly
aren't including the 202 as 8bit. We also do not include the
Vtech kid stuff, not having the desire or internal chemistry to
open one up to see what's inside other than the included Laser128,
but that's different.

2 C128
2 C128D
2 C64
1 and some Plus/4
Atari 800
Atari 800XL
Kaypro II
Laser128
TRS80 Model 102

Apple IIGS - not an 8bit, although its functionality seems similar
with the minimal memory in it. 128kb or 256kb, don't remember.

Magnus

David Williams

Jan 6, 2003, 10:30:33 AM1/6/03
Hi Folks!

List isn't as big as some other peoples but I'm working on it...... :)

3x Vic20 (One dead, Two working but one has a 'moddified' userport)
1x PET 4032 (Fitted with MTU Graphics board)
1x PET 8096sk (Dead -Anybody got a 8032 motherboard spare?)

2x ZX81's

1x Sharp MZ-80A

1x Apple IIc
?x Apple IIgs' (Got a few base units - poor condition though)

1x Gemini Galaxy (Needs a boot disk! Anybody? :)

Cheers,
Dave

BJ

Jan 6, 2003, 10:39:23 AM1/6/03

Well, while we are asking for $tuff, does anyone have a couple of
spare disk drive cables for my C= drives?

krs...@nospamnetscape.net

Jan 6, 2003, 2:46:12 PM1/6/03

Zothen Runecaster wrote:

> I have C64 and ATARI (800) since the 80s and bought both Spectrum and
> Amstrad machines a few years ago , because I collect 8 Bit systems.
>
> I also have MSX systems and a few others , but don´t really use them.
>
> I never programmed the Z80 machines , but know both C64 and the ATARI.
>

> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?
>

> ZR

From memory, this is what I currently have:
Commodore: VIC20, 64, 64C, SX64, 128, 128DCR, CBM8032, plus/4, C16
Atari: 400,800,600XL,800XL,1200XL,65XE,130XE, XEGS
Tandy/TRS-80: Model 1, Model 3, Model 4, CoCo, CoCo2, CoCo3, MC10
Texas Instruments: TI-99/4, TI-99/4A
Times/Sinclair: 1000,1500
CP/M portables: Kaypro II, Kaypro 2X, Kaypro 4, Kaypro 10, Osborn 1, Zorba

Misc: Tomy Tutor, Panasonic JR200U, Mattel Aquarius, Apple IIGS

also various Amigas, Atari STs, and probably a few others I can't think of
right now. The C128 is setup and in daily use, and an Atari 800XL &
TI-99/4A get used fairly often as game consoles. Most of the remainder
see differing amounts of use and some (the very crappy Aquarius, for
example) just sit on a shelf.

-Ron

Axell

Jan 6, 2003, 6:19:04 PM1/6/03
Kelli Halliburton wrote:

> No, it isn't. The AT even introduced the 16-bit ISA bus -- the PC and XT had
> the 8-bit version.

Well if we are defining 8 bit by the board the MPU sits on, what of the
286XT?

Sam Gillett

Jan 6, 2003, 7:41:10 PM1/6/03

Axell wrote ...

Which brings back the question; do we define the jump from an 8-bit
computer to a 16-bit computer by the microprocessor, or by the width of the
data bus? The typical XT had an 8088 processor which was a 16-bit
processor (internally) which communicated with the rest of the computer
through an 8-bit data buss. Is it an 8-bit or a 16-bit machine?

Best regards,

Sam Gillett aka Mars Probe @ Starship Intrepid 1-972-221-4088
Last 8-bit BBS in the Dallas area. Commodore lives!

Axell

Jan 6, 2003, 7:50:19 PM1/6/03
Paul Foerster wrote:
> Hi BJ,
>
>> But hey, I didn't want to have the smallest set on the list :-p
>

> ... ok, you asked for it, so here's my not yet complete inventory.
> Comments are in German and I'm too lazy to both remove or translate them
> now. So sorry for the 80+ character wide and long posting. Enjoy... ;-)

Of course, we could always use the horrible translation software:

- 2 Commodore Sx-64 computer easy laediert,
What is laediert?
- upper pit cover and keyboard cable are missing.
Those damm pit covers; the children keep on getting stuck in those well
pits, usually all the way down and require construction equipment to
remove.
- In addition it seems to have RAM of problems.
65536 to be exact.
- The screen is not colorfast any longer, but it seems to run.
What the screen seems to not produce colour after putting it in the
washer more than once? Are you using colourfast Tide?
Second is tested in top condition,
what is not top condition? Would it test in bottom condition? how
about on one side?
- and has only one well 2cm is enough for scratch.
usually scratching a void leaves no scratch. Your well, I guess, has
something in the void some 2 cm down.
-Speed DOS is inserted and functioned also protruding.
well if it functioned when hidden, why have it protrude?

Happy new year.

You have a great collection.

BTW, is your first a NTSC/PAL board replacemant?

Axell

Jan 6, 2003, 7:50:40 PM1/6/03
Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> This doesn't count the PCs and modern Power Macintoshes there too, or the
> Dreamcast ;-) This all fits into a 660sqft apartment, and no, I'm definitely
> not married.

You could always find someone more understanding, get married, and buy a
larger house :P

Axell

Jan 6, 2003, 8:03:20 PM1/6/03
Sam Gillett wrote:
> Axell wrote ...
>

>>Kelli Halliburton wrote:
>>

>>>No, it isn't. The AT even introduced the 16-bit ISA bus -- the PC and XT
>>>had the 8-bit version.
>>>

>>Well if we are defining 8 bit by the board the MPU sits on, what of the
>>286XT?
>

> Which brings back the question; do we define the jump from an 8-bit
> computer to a 16-bit computer by the microprocessor, or by the width of the
> data bus? The typical XT had an 8088 processor which was a 16-bit
> processor (internally) which communicated with the rest of the computer
> through an 8-bit data buss. Is it an 8-bit or a 16-bit machine?

I do not remember an 8088 XT being defined, when released, as an 8 bit
computer; why define it by its datapath? In addition, look at the AMD?
bit slice processors, should old mainframes be defined as parallel 4 bit
computers?

Keith Kushner

Jan 6, 2003, 10:59:40 PM1/6/03
One Kaypro IIX, One C= 128, Three C=64s (2 working, 1 for parts), one
C= Plus 4 with the built-in software relegated to a cartridge and
a decent wordprocessor installed in the computer in its place.

If we've decided that we're discussing 8-bit busses rather than CPUs,
I have an equal amount of working 8088s, one by IBM, three by Toshiba.
(Well, they can be made to work. All have dead backup batteries.)

--
**********************************
*Keith Kushner*kkus...@NOSPAMpanix.com*

Sam Gillett

Jan 7, 2003, 12:39:16 AM1/7/03

Axell wrote ...

>Sam Gillett wrote:
>> Axell wrote ...
>>>

>>>Well if we are defining 8 bit by the board the MPU sits on, what of the
>>>286XT?
>>

>> Which brings back the question; do we define the jump from an 8-bit
>> computer to a 16-bit computer by the microprocessor, or by the width of
>> the data bus? The typical XT had an 8088 processor which was a 16-bit
>> processor (internally) which communicated with the rest of the computer
>> through an 8-bit data buss. Is it an 8-bit or a 16-bit machine?
>>
>I do not remember an 8088 XT being defined, when released, as an 8 bit
>computer; why define it by its datapath? In addition, look at the AMD?
>bit slice processors, should old mainframes be defined as parallel 4 bit
> computers?

My memory may be a little foggy, but I think IBM stressed the 16-bit
registers of the 8088 and its ability to address a megabyte of memory in
their advertisements for the XT. In ads for their early PS/2 models with
8086 processor IBM stressed that as a full 16-bit machine it was a step up
from the 8-bit XT series.

As for old mainframes, in my opinion they should also be defined by the
width of the data bus. Although there will always be some who want to
measure otherwise, to me the width of the data bus seems the most logical
way to define personal and home computers as either 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit,
or whatever they may be.

Sam Gillett

Jan 7, 2003, 1:24:22 AM1/7/03

Axell wrote ...

>I do not remember an 8088 XT being defined, when released, as an 8 bit
>computer; why define it by its datapath? In addition, look at the AMD?
>bit slice processors, should old mainframes be defined as parallel 4 bit
> computers?

After sending my previous post a more logical argument came to mind. Both
the 8088 and the 8502 used in the C128 have a 16-bit address bus and an
8-bit data bus. If the IBM XT is a 16-bit machine, then the Commodore 128
is also a 16-bit machine. If the Commodore 128 is an 8-bit machine, then
the IBM XT is also an 8-bit machine.

Martin Fensome

Jan 7, 2003, 1:25:27 AM1/7/03
The setup in my house:

2 amiga 500's (with hard drives)
1 SX64
2 C128D (1 with SuperCPU 128) Both with Ramlinks.
1 C64C with SuperCPU 64 (alternating with a Ramdrive)

Martin Fensome

wildstar128

Jan 7, 2003, 1:36:39 AM1/7/03

"Sam Gillett" <samgi...@msn.com> wrote in message

> After sending my previous post a more logical argument came to mind. Both
> the 8088 and the 8502 used in the C128 have a 16-bit address bus and an
> 8-bit data bus. If the IBM XT is a 16-bit machine, then the Commodore 128
> is also a 16-bit machine. If the Commodore 128 is an 8-bit machine, then
> the IBM XT is also an 8-bit machine.
>
> Best regards,

The 8088 is an 8-Bit 8086 which was 16 bit. The 8088 is 8-Bit not 16 Bit but
was built around the 8086 instruction set. Making somewhat between the 8080
(what the Z80/Z80A is based on) and an 8086.
The 6502 was 8 bit data and 16 bit Address bus. The 8502 is nothing more
then a 2 Mhz 6502 or 6510.

The 6510 is a 6502 with internal I/O.

Cameron Kaiser

Jan 6, 2003, 10:30:13 PM1/6/03
krs...@NOSPAMnetscape.net writes:

>Misc: Tomy Tutor,

As I'm proud of pointing out, though, the Tutor is 16-bit :-)

bud

Jan 7, 2003, 4:38:55 AM1/7/03

Hi Sam:

Group: comp.sys.cbm Date: Tue, Jan 7, 2003, 6:24am (CST+6) From:
samgi...@msn.com (Sam Gillett)

script:

>After sending my previous post a
>more logical argument came to
>mind. Both the 8088 and the 8502
>used in the C128 have a 16-bit
>address bus and an 8-bit data bus.
>If the IBM XT is a 16-bit machine,
>then the Commodore 128 is also a
>16-bit machine. If the Commodore
>128 is an 8-bit machine, then the
>IBM XT is also an 8-bit machine.

OK kids,… the defineing point is "what kind of code does the CPU
natively run?"

8080's, 8085's, and Z80's run 8-bit code.

8088's, 8086's, 80188's, 80186's, and 80286's all run '8086' 16-bit
code.

You ain't gonna (natively) run 8080 code on a 8088, 80188, or a 80286.
(News flash: As I understand it,… the 80286 was designed to run on
_either_ an 8-bit, or a 16-bit bus.)

Yes, the 386's, et al, can run 8086 code,… 'cause they were designed
to for compatibility reasons. They were designed to "natively" run
32-bit code.

salaam,
dowcom

--
http://community.webtv.net/dowcom/DOWCOMSAMSTRADGUIDE

DOShead Credo:
a) Try it! It might work.
b) GOTO a).

Nele Abels

Jan 7, 2003, 5:42:43 AM1/7/03
Axell wrote:
> What is laediert?

"Lädiert" means "damaged".

Nele

Nele Abels

Jan 7, 2003, 5:44:13 AM1/7/03
Sam Gillett wrote:
[...]

> Which brings back the question; do we define the jump from an 8-bit
> computer to a 16-bit computer by the microprocessor, or by the width of the
> data bus? The typical XT had an 8088 processor which was a 16-bit
> processor (internally) which communicated with the rest of the computer
> through an 8-bit data buss. Is it an 8-bit or a 16-bit machine?

Perhaps an 8-bit processor is defined by 8-bit data bus AND 8-bit
address bus?

Nele

Anders Carlsson

Jan 7, 2003, 5:59:26 AM1/7/03
Nele Abels <NeleA...@netscape.net> writes:

> "Lädiert" means "damaged".

Hmm, in what shape could a lightly damaged SX-64 be?

--
Anders Carlsson

krs...@nospamnetscape.net

Jan 7, 2003, 9:34:27 AM1/7/03

Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> krs...@NOSPAMnetscape.net writes:
>
> >Misc: Tomy Tutor,
>
> As I'm proud of pointing out, though, the Tutor is 16-bit :-)

I knew that wouldn't get by you :)
-Ron

BJ

Jan 7, 2003, 10:15:34 AM1/7/03
On Tue, 07 Jan 2003 05:39:16 GMT, "Sam Gillett" <samgi...@msn.com>
wrote:

The width of 'which' data bus. The actual physical data bus on the
chip, or the data bus that goes to the peripherals?
The TI uses a TMS9900 with a 16 line data bus, but only 8 goes to the
peripherals, and the other 8 to the video chip and other processors
AFTER it is connected to the 256 bytes of 16 bit memory in the
console.

BJ

Jan 7, 2003, 10:17:13 AM1/7/03
On 6 Jan 2003 21:30:13 -0600, Cameron Kaiser
<cka...@stockholm.ptloma.edu> wrote:

>krs...@NOSPAMnetscape.net writes:
>
>>Misc: Tomy Tutor,
>
>As I'm proud of pointing out, though, the Tutor is 16-bit :-)

Not if the argument about the data bus defines the processor is true.
I agree with you, even if the TMS9995 has a physical 8 line data bus.

jeff findley

Jan 7, 2003, 10:10:33 AM1/7/03

I've got a C-64 (and one for parts) as well as a Sinclair ZX-80 and a
Timex T-1000 (similar to the ZX-80, but a bit newer). Currently, I'll
be heading to my storage room today to dig out my other C-64, as the
last time I was there, I seem to have retrieved the parts C-64 instead
of the functioning one. Doh!

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.

Ade V

Jan 7, 2003, 11:45:40 AM1/7/03
In article <qqrl1vcqg14s7jrs6...@4ax.com>,
donts...@nosirree.net says...

ISTM that the "marketing" definition of n-bits has always been based on
the processor; this is how the original Apple Mac, Sinclair QL & Amiga
got away with being "32-bit" computers - even though the MC68000 only
had a 16-bit data bus, and the MC68008 an 8-bit data bus. In fact, the
68008 only has a 12-bit address bus (again, IIRC).

So, for my money, the processor's register width determines the number
of bits it is.

--
"EDS herding cats? EDS couldn't herd a tortoise in a barrel
without fucking it up!" - Anon

BJ

Jan 7, 2003, 3:26:39 PM1/7/03
On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:45:40 -0000, Ade V <javi...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

I agree with you on that, and even more on your sig-line about EDS!

Sam Gillett

Jan 7, 2003, 3:56:10 PM1/7/03

bud wrote ...

>OK kids,… the defineing point is "what kind of code does the CPU
>natively run?"
>
>8080's, 8085's, and Z80's run 8-bit code.
>
>8088's, 8086's, 80188's, 80186's, and 80286's all run '8086' 16-bit
>code.
>

>Yes, the 386's, et al, can run 8086 code,… 'cause they were designed
>to for compatibility reasons. They were designed to "natively" run
>32-bit code.

Some good points... and perhaps my previous argument wasn't such a good one
after all. ;-) Let's try again with another argument.

The Commodore 64 and the Apple IIe are 8-bit machines in terms of both the
word size of their microprocessors and the size of their data bus. The IBM
PC, PC/XT, and similar computers based on the Intel 8088 microprocessor
work with a 16-bit word size but use an 8-bit data bus. For this reason,
they are sometimes considered one step above 8-bit machines and one step
below 16-bit machines. However, generally such machines are called 8-bit
machines because the size of the data bus limits the machine's overall
speed.

Perhaps we should define microprocessors by their word size, but define the
machine as a whole by data bus width. Thus 8088 computers would be 8-bit
machines with a 16-bit CPU installed.

And the the C64 and C128 are solid 8-bit computers in both word size and
bus width. :-)

Cameron Kaiser

Jan 7, 2003, 3:11:12 PM1/7/03
BJ <donts...@nosirree.net> writes:

>>>Misc: Tomy Tutor,

>>As I'm proud of pointing out, though, the Tutor is 16-bit :-)

>Not if the argument about the data bus defines the processor is true.
>I agree with you, even if the TMS9995 has a physical 8 line data bus.

This is rather a soft call though, since the data bus is fully multiplexed
and the 9995 always takes in a full 16-bit quantity. There's never a
situation where it *does not* mux the bus, even when doing operations
ostensibly only on single 8-bit quantities.

Leon Howell

Jan 7, 2003, 10:01:17 PM1/7/03
zot...@my-deja.com (Zothen Runecaster) wrote in message news:<fcd76a9e.03010...@posting.google.com>...

> I have C64 and ATARI (800) since the 80s and bought both Spectrum and
> Amstrad machines a few years ago , because I collect 8 Bit systems.
>
> I also have MSX systems and a few others , but don´t really use them.
>
> I never programmed the Z80 machines , but know both C64 and the ATARI.
>
> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?
>
> ZR

I mostly just play with the C=128 so far. Mostly I use a Tandy CoCo
3. I have a TRS-80 Model 4P I might or might not replace with a
C=SX64, and I'm looking for a Tandy 200 that I will use *constantly*
with the C= & CoCo. I want to network the C= and CoCo, (space prevents
this for now) and I wouldn't mind getting a BBC Master. That's about
it. I'm actualy thinking of thinning out my collection. I do NOT own a
pee see or macintrash, or any other bloatware computer.

Todd Aiken

Jan 8, 2003, 12:38:00 AM1/8/03
Cameron Kaiser <cka...@stockholm.ptloma.edu> wrote in

>>[snip description of large computer collection]

>>>This doesn't count the PCs and modern Power Macintoshes there too, or
>>>the Dreamcast ;-) This all fits into a 660sqft apartment, and no, I'm
>>>definitely not married.
>

>>And with that many computers in your apartment you never will be!
>>;-)
>
> I get that a lot. :-P

You should do what I did Cameron... give yourself some breathing room and
buy a house so you have space for more stuff! It's getting hard for me
to count the number of Commodore equipment, old video games, PCs, Macs,
and other misc computer related stuff that I have collected, not to
mention the arcade cabinets waiting to be restored, home theater setup,
audio equipment, studio recording equipment and other electronic gadgets
that I have! Still waiting for some pinball machines... someday. :-D

And no, I'm not married either... but sure would like to be. But I fear
that unless I find someone with similar computer/electronic interests,
I'm pretty much hopeless.

Charles Richmond

Jan 8, 2003, 4:42:30 PM1/8/03
Ade V wrote:

> [snip...] [snip...] [snip...]

> ISTM that the "marketing" definition of n-bits has always been based on
> the processor; this is how the original Apple Mac, Sinclair QL & Amiga
> got away with being "32-bit" computers - even though the MC68000 only
> had a 16-bit data bus, and the MC68008 an 8-bit data bus. In fact, the
> 68008 only has a 12-bit address bus (again, IIRC).

The 68008 has a 20--bit address bus. With only 12 bits in
the address bus, it could have only addressed 4 kilobytes.
That would *not* be notably useful for a "modern" processor.

| Charles and Francis Richmond <rich...@plano.net> |

Paul Foerster

Jan 8, 2003, 4:55:05 PM1/8/03
Hi Axell,

> Of course, we could always use the horrible translation software:

... ouch! That hurts. ;-)

> - 2 Commodore Sx-64 computer easy laediert,
> What is laediert?

... hmmm, something like a little damaged. Kinda German slang.

> - upper pit cover and keyboard cable are missing.

... ROTFL! :-)))

> - In addition it seems to have RAM of problems.
> 65536 to be exact.

... what? Well, I know my list but I can't make out what this was
translated from.

> - The screen is not colorfast any longer, but it seems to run.

... hehehe. :)

> what is not top condition? Would it test in bottom condition? how
> about on one side?

... yes, of course. Seen from your point I'm on the other side of the
world, so it's bottom for you, just like Aussies are down under.

> - and has only one well 2cm is enough for scratch.
> usually scratching a void leaves no scratch. Your well, I guess, has
> something in the void some 2 cm down.

... I love these translators. They produce so much bullshit. :-)))

> -Speed DOS is inserted and functioned also protruding.
> well if it functioned when hidden, why have it protrude?

... ask your translator. ;-)

> Happy new year.

... same to you. :)

> You have a great collection.

... thanks a lot. :)

> BTW, is your first a NTSC/PAL board replacemant?

... what do you mean by "first" in this case?
--
cul8er,

Paul
oo
paul.f...@gmx.net ~( "> paul_f...@nf.maus.de

Paul Foerster

Jan 8, 2003, 4:57:07 PM1/8/03
Hi Anders,

> Hmm, in what shape could a lightly damaged SX-64 be?

... slightly, not lightly. Like the left and right caps of the handle
are missing, minor scratches on the case. Things like that.

Paul Foerster

Jan 8, 2003, 5:01:30 PM1/8/03
Hi Ade,

> 1x TRS-80 Model 102

... oh, I forgot. I also have a Model 100 (w/ 32K), an Epson PX-8 and
HX-20...

Kelli Halliburton

Jan 8, 2003, 5:38:17 PM1/8/03
Axell wrote:
> Kelli Halliburton wrote:
>
>> No, it isn't. The AT even introduced the 16-bit ISA bus -- the PC
>> and XT had the 8-bit version.
>>
> Well if we are defining 8 bit by the board the MPU sits on, what of
> the 286XT?

I said the AT, as the original poster was talking about the AT.

XT systems that used a 286, such as the Tandy 1000TX, are not up for
discussion. :) It makes things too complicated.

Kelli Halliburton

Jan 8, 2003, 5:51:11 PM1/8/03

Sure. Everyone wants to only be able to address 256 bytes of memory. That's
.25K, by the way. :)

Using address busses is somewhat irrelevant... the 8088 has a 20-bit address
bus, 16-bit registers, and an 8-bit data bus. The 68000 uses a 16-bit data
bus, 32-bit registers, and has a 24-bit address bus. The 68008 has an 8-bit
data bus, 32-bit registers, and a 20-bit address bus. The 8086 has a 20-bit
address bus, just like the 8088, but is 16 bits wide in both data bus and
registers.

There are very few general-purpose microprocessors made since the advent of
the microcomputer that do not support at least a 16-bit address bus, capable
of addressing 64K (65536 bytes) of memory.

Kelli Halliburton

Jan 8, 2003, 5:58:18 PM1/8/03
Leon Howell wrote:

> I mostly just play with the C=128 so far. Mostly I use a Tandy CoCo
> 3. I have a TRS-80 Model 4P I might or might not replace with a
> C=SX64, and I'm looking for a Tandy 200 that I will use *constantly*
> with the C= & CoCo. I want to network the C= and CoCo, (space prevents
> this for now) and I wouldn't mind getting a BBC Master. That's about
> it. I'm actualy thinking of thinning out my collection. I do NOT own a
> pee see or macintrash, or any other bloatware computer.

Ah, but that assumes that the first examples of each were anywhere near as
bloated as current models. And that is demonstrably not true. The first IBM
PC models were sold with 64K of RAM and a cassette drive. The first
Macintosh models were sold with 128K of RAM and a 400k (single-sided) floppy
that could hold a word processor, a bitmap paint program, and a vector
drawing program all on one disk.

Axell

Jan 8, 2003, 6:11:17 PM1/8/03
Paul Foerster wrote:
> Hi Axell,

>> BTW, is your first a NTSC/PAL board replacemant?
>

> ... what do you mean by "first" in this case?

well I guess the one without the scratch. but looking at the
translation I guess you meant bad colour RAM.

As for the RAM of problems, look at your SX64 listing; The translation
couldn't handle the caps perhaps.

Ade V

Jan 8, 2003, 6:10:33 PM1/8/03
In article <3E1C9FBA...@gmx.net>, paul.f...@gmx.net says...

> Hi Ade,
>
> > 1x TRS-80 Model 102
>
> ... oh, I forgot. I also have a Model 100 (w/ 32K), an Epson PX-8 and
> HX-20...

Excellent, this gives me an opportunity to list the ones _I_ forgot :)

I've actually got 2x MZ-80A (I forgot about the one mouldering in the
cupboard)

1x ICL OPD (aka Merlin Tonto)
1x Commodore 16 (broken, being cannibalised for keyboard parts)
3x Sharp PC1350 (little pocket things)

Also, the 4032 is actually a 4016...

Rune

Jan 8, 2003, 5:56:04 PM1/8/03
Oddly, I picked up three just today at the thrift store during lunch -- a
vic-20, a c-64 (the old-school case, whoo!), and a C-128, 2x 1541 floppies,
power supplies, cables, modems x3, and a commodore monitor.

The scene at the register:
Me (excited): This rules. It's like buying back my childhood at a deep
discount.
Register lady (looking at me as if I had grown a spare head): You know there are
no returns, right? We don't know if these will work.
Me (nonplussed): If I cannot make them work, I will frame them and hang them on
the wall.

Cool and strange to think that there's still a commodore community after all
these years -- I'm sure if I can get any of these to boot I'll be around to
learn what I can about their proper care and feeding.

-mw
Geez, can you even *get* 5.25" floppies anymore? I'll have to check around.

Sam Gillett

Jan 8, 2003, 9:36:08 PM1/8/03

Kelli Halliburton wrote ...

>Using address busses is somewhat irrelevant... the 8088 has a 20-bit
>address bus, 16-bit registers, and an 8-bit data bus. The 68000 uses a
>16-bit data bus, 32-bit registers, and has a 24-bit address bus. The 68008
>has an 8-bit data bus, 32-bit registers, and a 20-bit address bus. The
>8086 has a 20-bit address bus, just like the 8088, but is 16 bits wide in
>both data bus and registers.
>
>There are very few general-purpose microprocessors made since the advent
>of the microcomputer that do not support at least a 16-bit address bus,
>capable of addressing 64K (65536 bytes) of memory.

At the risk of repeating myself, after some discussion I came up with this:

Sam Gillett

Jan 8, 2003, 9:36:09 PM1/8/03

Rune wrote ...

>Geez, can you even *get* 5.25" floppies anymore? I'll have to check
>around.

They are getting scarce. Try looking on eBay. And remember the 1541 needs
either SSDD or DSDD disks. DSHD disks don't work very well in a 1541!

Nele Abels

Jan 9, 2003, 3:12:56 AM1/9/03
Paul Foerster wrote:
[...]

>> What is laediert?
>
> ... hmmm, something like a little damaged. Kinda German slang.

Hey, nix slang, it's Latin: laedo, laesi, laesus, "to hurt, to
damage". :)

Nele

Nele Abels

Jan 9, 2003, 3:14:35 AM1/9/03
Kelli Halliburton wrote:
> Nele Abels wrote:
[...]

>>Perhaps an 8-bit processor is defined by 8-bit data bus AND 8-bit
>>address bus?
>
> Sure. Everyone wants to only be able to address 256 bytes of memory. That's
> .25K, by the way. :)

Hehe, you are right :) Silly me.

Nele

Rune

Jan 9, 2003, 2:20:10 PM1/9/03

>>Geez, can you even *get* 5.25" floppies anymore? I'll have to check
>>around.
>
>They are getting scarce. Try looking on eBay. And remember the 1541 needs
>either SSDD or DSDD disks. DSHD disks don't work very well in a 1541!

Hm. Thanks, I didn't know that. I wonder if there's a non-torturous way to
emulate the old commodore drives with a PC, a bunch of disk images, and a
modified serial cable. Or, for that matter, any way of getting more modern
storage for the old Commodores.

--Mark Williams

White Flame (aka David Holz)

Jan 10, 2003, 1:54:09 AM1/10/03
"Rune" <mw...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> Hm. Thanks, I didn't know that. I wonder if there's a non-torturous way
> emulate the old commodore drives with a PC, a bunch of disk images, and a
> modified serial cable. Or, for that matter, any way of getting more
modern
> storage for the old Commodores.

A FD-2000 drive (3.5" DSHD, 1.6MB) and a set of JiffyDOS chips in your 64 is
seriously one of the most useful upgrades you can ever perform.

--
White Flame (aka David Holz)
http://www.white-flame.com/

Kim Holviala

Jan 10, 2003, 3:57:02 AM1/10/03
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Rune wrote:

> >They are getting scarce. Try looking on eBay. And remember the 1541 needs
> >either SSDD or DSDD disks. DSHD disks don't work very well in a 1541!
>
> Hm. Thanks, I didn't know that. I wonder if there's a non-torturous way to
> emulate the old commodore drives with a PC, a bunch of disk images, and a
> modified serial cable.

Two "easy" ways: 1541emu and 64hdd. The first emulates an actual 1541 and
the second simply implements a "hard drive" that can be connected to a
serial bus.

http://members.surfeu.fi/1541/
http://www.64hdd.com/

> Or, for that matter, any way of getting more modern storage for the old
> Commodores.

CMD's stuff come to mind, and of course the IDE64. CMD seems to be
defacto, thou the stuff is hard to get in Europe and _very_ expensive....
As for IDE64, I just ordered one with the Duart and am eagerly waiting for
it to arrive!

http://www.cmdrkey.com/
http://ide64.come.to/

Kim

Ruud Dingemans

Jan 10, 2003, 6:35:53 AM1/10/03
Sam Gillett wrote:
> Perhaps we should define microprocessors by their word size, but define the
> machine as a whole by data bus width. Thus 8088 computers would be 8-bit
> machines with a 16-bit CPU installed.

Hardly, since the 8088 is, of course, an 8-bit cpu due to its 8-bit data
bus. 8/16 is not 16/16, and only 16/16 is 16, since half of 16 is not
16 so therefore it cannot technically be 16 ;)

> And the the C64 and C128 are solid 8-bit computers in both word size and
> bus width. :-)

That's for sure (I think ;)

Regards, Ruud

Ojala Pasi 'Albert'

Jan 10, 2003, 1:16:53 PM1/10/03
In article <avmavs$neh$1...@news2.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>,

Ruud Dingemans <rt...@home.nl> wrote:
>Hardly, since the 8088 is, of course, an 8-bit cpu due to its 8-bit data
>bus.

So, if I perform 16-bit calculations completely in registers,
fetching one 8-bit (for example) instruction per cycle, it's
an 8-bit CPU? You know, there are processors that do have registers!

How many bits in a CPU that has a 16-bit multiplexed address/data
bus? It can not transfer 16 bits each cycle, the address must be
provided first. Is this a 8-bit CPU?

What if a CPU needs to access the bus once for instruction and
once for data for the operation? Does this halve the bitness?
What about implied instructions? Does the bitness change depending
on what instructions you use?

In my opinion the bitness of a CPU comes from the ALU, not the bus.

-Pasi
--
/Silent glances passed between Vandene and Adeleas, in the manner
of people who had spent so much time together they hardly needed

Rune

Jan 10, 2003, 4:43:53 PM1/10/03
>> Hm. Thanks, I didn't know that. I wonder if there's a non-torturous way to
>> emulate the old commodore drives with a PC, a bunch of disk images, and a
>> modified serial cable.
>
>Two "easy" ways: 1541emu and 64hdd. The first emulates an actual 1541 and
>the second simply implements a "hard drive" that can be connected to a
>serial bus.
>
>http://members.surfeu.fi/1541/
>http://www.64hdd.com/

Wow, talk about ask and ye shall recieve. I was just spitballing, too. Very
cool. Thanks!

--Mark

White Flame (aka David Holz)

Jan 11, 2003, 2:58:33 AM1/11/03
"Ojala Pasi 'Albert'" <alb...@pikkukorppi.cs.tut.fi> wrote in message

> What if a CPU needs to access the bus once for instruction and
> once for data for the operation? Does this halve the bitness?
> What about implied instructions? Does the bitness change depending
> on what instructions you use?

Have you ever messed with the HP48 calculators? They have 32-bit registers
on a 4-bit data bus. :)

Keith Kushner

Jan 11, 2003, 5:07:51 AM1/11/03
Paul Foerster <paul.f...@gmx.net> wrote:
: Hi Ade,

:> 1x TRS-80 Model 102

: ... oh, I forgot. I also have a Model 100 (w/ 32K), an Epson PX-8 and
: HX-20...
: --

I loved my model 100, and am sorry I sold it. I'm currently in the process
of shopping for a PDA to do what the Tandy used to.

The Epsons, though, might not be considered true 8-bits: they used 4-bit
processors, didn't they? 3 of them for the PX-8 Geneva, as I recall from
owning one. 8-bit bus though.

--
**********************************
*Keith Kushner*kkus...@NOSPAMpanix.com*
**********************************

Ade V

Jan 11, 2003, 7:31:28 AM1/11/03
In article <avoqdn$5dj$1...@reader1.panix.com>, kkus...@NOSPAMpanix.com
says...

> Paul Foerster <paul.f...@gmx.net> wrote:
> : Hi Ade,
>
> :> 1x TRS-80 Model 102
>
> : ... oh, I forgot. I also have a Model 100 (w/ 32K), an Epson PX-8 and
> : HX-20...
> : --
>
> I loved my model 100, and am sorry I sold it. I'm currently in the process
> of shopping for a PDA to do what the Tandy used to.

I bought mine in '91, because it was the cheapest "laptop" I could buy
at the time (poor impoverished student that I was). It got me through
University nicely, although I'm not convinced that anyone was impressed
by the tappity-tap noises coming from my corner of the lecture halls...

> The Epsons, though, might not be considered true 8-bits: they used 4-bit
> processors, didn't they? 3 of them for the PX-8 Geneva, as I recall from
> owning one. 8-bit bus though.

Not according to this:
http://www.sinasohn.com/cgi-bin/clascomp/bldhtm.pl?computer=px8

Standard Z80 processor...

Ruud Dingemans

Jan 12, 2003, 12:01:52 AM1/12/03
Ojala Pasi 'Albert' wrote:
>>Hardly, since the 8088 is, of course, an 8-bit cpu due to its 8-bit data
>>bus.
>
> So, if I perform 16-bit calculations completely in registers,

Heck, you could do 4-bit calculations there too, if you really wanted to...

> In my opinion the bitness of a CPU comes from the ALU, not the bus.

The bitness of a CPU comes, of course, from the ALU (and surrounding
parts) *and* the bus, since a 2/128-bit cpu with a 2-bit data bus is in
reality not a 128-bit cpu at all. It's "half a 128-bit", really.

Key part is, I think, performance - when we say 'it's an 8-bitter'
instead of 'its a 64-bitter' we usually describe it in terms of general
performance levels.

Now, since a 4-bit or 8-bit data bus actually cuts down cpu performance
severely on a 16- or 128-bit cpu, data bus width is one of the
qualifiers of 'bitness', of course. Again, we're talking about a cpu,
we're talking about hardware - not software. In hardware, both alu and
bus width counts. Like ah said, a 16/16 bit is a 16-bit cpu, an 8/16 is
an 8/16 and therefore not quite 16. "Not quite" simply doesn't qualify...

Regards, Ruud

Jeff Ledger

Jan 12, 2003, 12:05:12 AM1/12/03
> Is C64 your only 8 Bit computer or do you have others (for use/or just
> for the collection) ?

I have 4 C64 (breadbox units)
1 - That I actually use with a Pentium 75 as a drive. (I've always hated
the 15XX drives) It gets used to mostly play games from Arnold.

1 Other backup unit, 1 Spare if the other two fail and one more for parts.

1 - 128D (Looking for replacement keyboard.)

2 - Apple IIC's one working and the other not

1 - Kaypro

1 - Tandy 100 laptop (somewhere)

The 64 is my first love, but like many here, I love to collect
old 8 bit machines.

Jeff

J. Robertson

Jan 12, 2003, 9:50:50 AM1/12/03
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:49:11 -0800, "White Flame \(aka David Holz\)"
<whitef...@y.a.h.o.o.com> wrote:

>"J. Robertson" <jk...@juno.com> wrote in message
>> Yeah (again) I have a Commodore 887D calculator so ha! (whether or not
>> it's 8 or 4 bit I don't know). Yeah, I was desparate ;-)
>
>Well, my HP48GX has 32-bit registers and a 4-bit data bus. I have no idea
>what "bitness" that one's supposed to be! :)

Hmm, well... no idea either :-) Umm, in some way it's even
unfathomable ;-)

Jason

--
E-mail #1: jkr[at]westol.com
E-mail #2: jk...@juno.com
(Use E-mail #1 for a quicker response.)
Web site : http://www.westol.com/~jkr/

Paul Foerster

Jan 19, 2003, 6:46:02 AM1/19/03
Hi Nele,

> Hey, nix slang, it's Latin: laedo, laesi, laesus, "to hurt, to
> damage". :)

... is it? I've always considered it slang. Also, I failed miserably at
Latin. :-)

Paul Foerster

Jan 19, 2003, 6:48:46 AM1/19/03
Hi Axell,

> As for the RAM of problems, look at your SX64 listing; The translation
> couldn't handle the caps perhaps.

... well, let me put it this way: The list I posted is my inventory list
and basically used for my own purposes only. It was never meant to be
put somewhere in the net at all, hence the language and hence the
comments. When I one day will finally have the resources to build my own
homepage then you can be sure that there will be a list which will then
also be understandable by you English speaking people. :-)