Attack of the PETSCII Robots for the C128

Robert Bernardo

Nov 30, 2021, 4:43:33 AM11/30/21
Here we go... a new, commercial game for the Commodore 128! It is Attack of the PETSCII Robots! Released earlier for the C64, VIC-20, and PET, the C128 version makes use of the C128's extra memory space, uses burst load with a 1571 or 1581 drive, makes use of the full C128 keyboard, and has dual monitor mode (map screen in 80-columns at the same time as main screen in 40-columns). Priced from $10 to $50 US (options from digital download to autographed box with physical disks), Attack of the PETSCII Robots C128 is available at

https://www.the8bitguy.com/product/petscii-robots-for-commodore-128/

Merry Christmas!
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network - http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
Commodore Los Angeles Super Show - http://www.portcommodore.com/class

goto_KCM

Dec 3, 2021, 4:20:29 PM12/3/21
RB> Here we go... a new, commercial game for the Commodore 128! It is
RB> Attack of the PETSCII Robots! Released earlier for the C64, VIC-20, and
RB> PET, the C128 version makes use of the C128's extra memory space, uses
RB> burst load with a 1571
RB> or 1581 drive, makes use of the full C128 keyboard, and has dual monitor
mode (map screen in
RB> 80-columns at the same time as main screen in 40-columns). Priced from
RB> $10 to $50 US (options from digital download to autographed box with
RB> physical disks), Attack of the PETSCII
RB> Robots C128 is available at
Cool, a C128 Version is great. I play it on my PET 2001 with the SNES Pad
Adapter. What a great thing.

-=Kautzner-Computer-Museum=-
zahrl.ddns.net:2023
https://kcm.or.at

Robert Bernardo

Feb 12, 2022, 6:23:18 PM2/12/22
A shareware version of Attack of the PETSCII Robots for the PET and C128 is now available! See

https://www.the8bitguy.com/25753/petscii-robot-shareware-available/

Happy Valentine's Day!
June 25-26 Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2022 - http://www.portcommodore.com/class