Ray Carlsen's "new" website

Robert Bernardo

Sep 11, 2021, 1:26:35 AM9/11/21
Veteran Commodore repairman Ray Carlsen now has his website located at a different address. It is at

https://www.portcommodore.com/rcarlsen

From there you can go to his repair articles, his Commodore and Amiga power supplies, adapters, cables, and computer savers. A few pages need touching up, so there will some changes in the future.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group -
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network -
http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
Nov. 6-7 Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2021 -
http://www.portcommodore.com/class

mousemiki

Sep 14, 2021, 12:26:13 PM9/14/21
Thank you for the info :)
Message has been deleted

Pierre Scotney

Oct 22, 2021, 2:51:32 AM10/22/21
On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
Robert Bernardo <rber...@iglou.com> wrote:

> Ray just built four of these custom Commodore a/v cables for me. The
> cable is special, because it has a composite out, s-video out, RCA
> audio out plug, and 1/8" female audio out with dual mono output (for
> those off-the-shelf computer speakers found in stores).
>
> No more trying to find adapters,
> Robert Bernardo
> Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
> Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network -
> http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan Nov. 6-7 Commodore Los Angeles
> Super Show 2021 - http://www.portcommodore.com/class
> [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_plT-oqqhmo/YXG2aeqjx0I/AAAAAAAADUU/gle0KtFG8L83ECoAgFaQCfkFH6DAUbwiwCLcBGAsYHQ/s800/A-V%2Bcable.jpg[/img]

That sounds awesome.