Re: Where can I find solutions to my problem

Gary McCulloch

Dec 9, 2022, 12:20:14 PM12/9/22
On Fri 9-Dec-2022 2:35a, Jammy Anderson@3:770/3.0 wrote:
JA> https://t.co/uzkeliraul

JA> --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
JA> * Origin: Agency HUB, Dunedin - New Zealand | Fido<>Usenet Gateway
JA> (3:770/3)

What problems are you having. That link doesn't work on my old
computer.

* ACIS Member. AmigaNet ArakNet C=Net FidoNet RetroNet
* C-Net/5

Mike Powell

Dec 9, 2022, 4:20:16 PM12/9/22
> JA> https://t.co/uzkeliraul

> JA> --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
> JA> * Origin: Agency HUB, Dunedin - New Zealand | Fido<>Usenet Gateway
> JA> (3:770/3)

> What problems are you having. That link doesn't work on my old
> comput

I think that is spam.

Mike

* SLMR 2.1a * A momentary lapse of reason that binds a life to a life..

J. Robertson

Dec 18, 2022, 11:06:00 PM12/18/22
Yep, it's spam posted to the comp.sys.cbm newsgroup with an included
suspicious link that *shouldn't* be clicked on. A downside to having a
BBS fidonet forum connected to a Usenet newsgroup, though the upside is
comp.sys.cbm has more traffic! Heh.

Jason