Re: A Conversation with Peddle, Herd, Ellsworth

RobertB

Jan 8, 2011, 5:09:34 AM1/8/11
On August 29 and September 5, 2010, I wrote:

> A Conversation with Chuck Peddle, Bil Herd, Jeri Ellsworth - part 1
> http://blip.tv/file/4055830

> A Conversation with Chuck Peddle, Bil Herd, Jeri Ellsworth - part 2
> http://blip.tv/file/4084084

> A Conversation with Chuck Peddle, Bil Herd, Jeri Ellsworth - part 3
> http://blip.tv/file/4084124

All the above videos have now been converted from the hated WMA
format to the common MPEG-4 format. Now you'll be able download
and view them with less trouble.

FCUG celebrating 30 years,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug

JC

Jan 10, 2011, 10:03:06 PM1/10/11
On Jan 8, 5:09 am, RobertB <rberna...@iglou.com> wrote:

> All the above videos have now been converted from the hated WMA

> format...

Thanks, Robert! That's appreciated, and brought a chuckle out, too.

DMackey

Jan 11, 2011, 10:28:03 PM1/11/11
On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 02:09:34 -0800 (PST), RobertB <rber...@iglou.com>
wrote:

>On August 29 and September 5, 2010, I wrote:
>
>> A Conversation with Chuck Peddle, Bil Herd, Jeri Ellsworth - part 1
>> http://blip.tv/file/4055830
>
>> A Conversation with Chuck Peddle, Bil Herd, Jeri Ellsworth - part 2
>> http://blip.tv/file/4084084
>
>> A Conversation with Chuck Peddle, Bil Herd, Jeri Ellsworth - part 3
>> http://blip.tv/file/4084124
>
>All the above videos have now been converted from the hated WMA
>format to the common MPEG-4 format. Now you'll be able download
>and view them with less trouble.

Hey Robert,
Thank you for doing these videos, I was "THERE" when this was
recorded. in the FMCG IRC chat channel.

Even got a nice compliment from Bil herd on my modded C128.
Not sure if that was saved in the video or not. I'll have to watch it
and see. thanks again.