3Com Megahertz 574B PCMCIA Card

Adrian Anttila

Feb 24, 2001, 4:06:24 PM2/24/01
Has anyone properly configured a 3Com Megahertz 574B PCMCIA Card in BeOS? I
tried configuring it as an NE2000 compatible PCMCIA card, but I couldn't get
it to work. I would love to be running BeOS on my Dell Inspiron, but I have
to have networking support...

I contacted BeNews, BeGroovy, BeOSCentral, and BeBits about a driver fund
for the card, but I haven't received a response. I know that there is a
Linux driver with the source code available, but I don't know enough about
writing drivers to do it myself.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian