Its a girl!

John Fehr

Sep 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/21/00
John Fehr, Wildcard Design's CEO, recently became a the proud father of Mina
Cordelia Fehr, and has ordered a massive birthday sale on ALL their games!
According to the web site, there are savings of between 35% and 70%! Not
only that, but they're giving a free laptop away to one of the first 2000
purchases! (Each individual purchase counts!) They state that the prices
will never be this low again, so if you've ever wanted any of these games,
be sure to visit their <a href="http://www.wcdesign.com">web site</a> and
take advantage of these awesome offers! (And perhaps win a laptop!)

Note that they are also sending emails to past (BeDepot) purchasers, to inform
them of how to access the latest versions of the games you've already
purchased.

Jens Kilian

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
John Fehr <jo...@slowpoke.wcdesign.com> writes:
> They state that the prices
> will never be this low again, so if you've ever wanted any of these games,
> be sure to visit their <a href="http://www.wcdesign.com">web site</a> and
> take advantage of these awesome offers! (And perhaps win a laptop!)

...except if you live outside the US, in which case PayPal won't let you
pay. WC doesn't seem to offer any other method of payment.
--
mailto:j...@acm.org phone:+49-7031-464-7698 (HP TELNET 778-7698)
http://www.bawue.de/~jjk/ fax:+49-7031-464-7351

Helge Philipp

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
--- Jens Kilian schrieb:

>John Fehr <jo...@slowpoke.wcdesign.com> writes:

>...except if you live outside the US, in which case PayPal won't let you
>pay. WC doesn't seem to offer any other method of payment.

According to http://www.beoscentral.com/comment/?comment_id=384 they are
working on a solution for non-US buyers.

Helge.

Rogier van der Hee

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
> ...except if you live outside the US, in which case PayPal won't let you
> pay. WC doesn't seem to offer any other method of payment.

Yes, that's seems to be correct, I tried to order Civ CTP multiple times without
success...

Rogier

Allan Anderson

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00