Quad PPC Genesis clone for sale

Mick

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
I've just been looking arround ebay, & I've noticed a Quad 604E PPC 133mhz
Genesis Mac Clone for sale for $375 at Grand Rapids, MI. It would make a
great bebox (note the small 'b' as in the generic sense), especially if it
was upgraded with four G3/G4 upgrade cards. Which should work as BeOS (from
what I can work out) supports those clone chipsets. If I had the money &
lived in the US I'd buy it, but I don't. So I figured I'd send the URL to
you folks in case there was someone there after quad PPC system.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=406725496