Heee..re's HAIKU...!

Pete

Sep 15, 2009, 10:38:22 PM9/15/09
Well, I can see these groups don't get much activity these days (:-/)
but I thought a heads-up was worth it for those who may not have caught
the news...

HAIKU -- the open-source, compatible, son of BeOS [but you knew that,
didn't you? DIDN'T YOU...?] -- got its first public alpha release
yesterday, 14 Sept 2009.

Check it out at www.haiku-os.org, and for anyone reading in the
...programmer group: get to writing new, amazing stuff for it!

-- Pete --

The address in the header is a Spam Bucket -- don't bother replying to it...
(If you do need to email, replace the account name with my true name.)