My Vintage Computer Collection for Sale

Krystian Sergiejew

Sep 10, 2004, 11:39:14 AM9/10/04
Vintage Home Computers for Sale

Because I am moving to Europe, I am currently selling off my entire vintage
home computer collection. All items are from my personal collection and have
been professionally cleaned and restored unless otherwise specified. I have
spent many hours working on my vintage computers taking them apart and
cleaning every single piece of them. I have even cleaned each key of the
keyboard individually.

My entire collection can be viewed at:

http://www.vintagehomecomputers.com

The photographs on the site are photos of the actual items for sale.

All items are located in Atlanta, GA and are available for local pickup or
shipment anywhere in the world (except for those really heavy ones).

If you like a particular computer and would like to make a resonable offer,
please e-mail me with the link to that machine and the price you are
offering to pay.

I can accept PayPal, Checks and Money Orders.

Regards,

Krystian (at) hexlabs (dot) com