RADIO HOST NEEDS A BEATING

1 view

Mo

May 22, 2001, 12:42:48 PM5/22/01
If you don't like them so much, why are you emphasizing there stand on this
newsgroup? All you're doing is advertising for them.

ypxq...@privacy.net wrote in message
<9e8cu3$mv1...@news.qualitynet.net>...
>I do not understand why the United States
>permits web sites like
>http://www.halturnershow.com to exist.

Paul Irvine

May 22, 2001, 11:11:32 AM5/22/01
The other Day "Mo" <mygr...@swbell.net> wrote:

>If you don't like them so much, why are you emphasizing there stand on this
>newsgroup? All you're doing is advertising for them.

Because it's standard spammer reverse psychology, he or she seems to
be complaining so you go look to see what's so bad about the site.

--

As long as you remember them they will always be with you..

Mo

May 22, 2001, 6:38:52 PM5/22/01
Yeah I just figured that one out, you live and you learn. At least they
didn't get any of my money!
Mo