Hello

1 view

Steve Sweet

Aug 30, 2001, 6:03:01 PM8/30/01
Hi Guy's

Has the traffic in here died off or has my feed died, again.

What message flow do you see. My IP is in the midst of 'improvements' and
that usually is a call for me to find another IP!!.

--
Regards from STEve & his nice warm cosy PAK'd MegaSTE.
* MegaSTE 40Mhz 68030, 68882 FPU, 4+16 Meg RAM, SCSI II, MV-300 *

Roger Cain

Sep 4, 2001, 4:02:05 PM9/4/01

"Steve Sweet" <steve...@lineone.net> wrote in message

> Hi Guy's
>
> Has the traffic in here died off or has my feed died, again.
>
> What message flow do you see. My IP is in the midst of 'improvements' and
> that usually is a call for me to find another IP!!.

Hmm ... when I posted the reply I noticed that Freeserve did not recognise
two newsgroups in your header:

comp.sys.atari
comp.sys.atari.st.misc

... they are not available here.

---

Roger Cain

Sep 4, 2001, 3:59:24 PM9/4/01

"Steve Sweet" <steve...@lineone.net> wrote in message
> Hi Guy's
>
> Has the traffic in here died off or has my feed died, again.
>
> What message flow do you see. My IP is in the midst of 'improvements' and
> that usually is a call for me to find another IP!!.

Here's the reply you needed. Hope it gets through.

news.freeuk.net

Sep 4, 2001, 6:02:26 PM9/4/01
Hello honey, I'm home!. :-)

> > Has the traffic in here died off or has my feed died, again.
> >
> > What message flow do you see. My IP is in the midst of 'improvements'
and
> > that usually is a call for me to find another IP!!.
>
> Here's the reply you needed. Hope it gets through.

Well it took yet another new IP but I'm back for a while. How nice it is to
see news from this September. Now where's that tosser Dave??.

Roger Cain

Sep 5, 2001, 8:04:17 AM9/5/01

"news.freeuk.net" <steve...@freeuk.com> wrote in message

> Well it took yet another new IP but I'm back for a while. How nice it is
> see news from this September. Now where's that tosser Dave??.

Now, now,stoppit :-O