Hols

Steve Sweet

Aug 23, 2001, 2:54:03 PM8/23/01
Yo!, Y'all

Has everyone gone on holiday or summat, this place is dead.

--
Regards from STEve & his nice warm cosy PAK'd MegaSTE.
* MegaSTE 40Mhz 68030, 68882 FPU, 4+16 Meg RAM, SCSI II, MV-300 *

Mark Bedingfield

Aug 27, 2001, 7:43:12 AM8/27/01

Steve Sweet <steve...@lineone.net> wrote in message

> Yo!, Y'all
>
> Has everyone gone on holiday or summat, this place is dead.

Maybe your news server is playing up, steve;-).

Mark

Mark Caffarel

Sep 20, 2001, 4:56:30 PM9/20/01
I have a 1040st, monitor, 65meg hard-drive,tons of software & magazines. It
can be had for the price of shipping. Book rate. approx. $50.

mca...@hvc.rr.com

Rick

Sep 21, 2001, 11:49:40 AM9/21/01
"Mark Caffarel" <mca...@hvc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<2Ksq7.520188$T97.68...@typhoon.nyroc.rr.com>...

Mark,

If you still have the 1040st, I will gladly take it off your hands! LMK.

Rick