Here is the time...

Francois LE COAT

Dec 22, 2023, 1:00:23 PM12/22/23

Here is a synthesis image animation for the upcoming period...

*Merry Christmas and Happy New Year*

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CURLudhsB94>

For animating, the Christmas Tree is a model from Eureka 2.12. PacMan
in 3D was modelled with Tom Hudson's CyberStudio on my 1040STf. PacMan
in 2D is a GEM desktop icon. The green ground texture comes from Digital
Lab by Eric Da Cunha. The "2024" is written with TTF ATARI font. The
digital scene rendering was performed by POV-Ray 3.8. The video was
assembled with QuickTime and the final encoding is done with `ffmpeg`.

You can see the PacMan in 3D with Sketchfab at <https://skfb.ly/D9Ds>

ATARIstically yours =)

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)

David L. P. Solimano

Dec 28, 2023, 9:49:47 PM12/28/23
Francois LE COAT wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a synthesis image animation for the upcoming period...
>
> *Merry Christmas and Happy New Year*
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CURLudhsB94>
>
> For animating, the Christmas Tree is a model from Eureka 2.12. PacMan
> in 3D was modelled with Tom Hudson's CyberStudio on my 1040STf. PacMan
> in 2D is a GEM desktop icon. The green ground texture comes from Digital
> Lab by Eric Da Cunha. The "2024" is written with TTF ATARI font. The
> digital scene rendering was performed by POV-Ray 3.8. The video was
> assembled with QuickTime and the final encoding is done with `ffmpeg`.
>
> You can see the PacMan in 3D with Sketchfab at <https://skfb.ly/D9Ds>
>
> ATARIstically yours =)

Lovely animation, thank you for sharing!

--
David Solimano
da...@solimano.org