Allan Pratt's address.

Tim Gallivan

Jul 3, 1992, 2:10:20 PM7/3/92
Can someone tell me how to get internet mail to Atari's Allan
Pratt?

Thanks,

-Tim Gallivan
ti...@landau.ph.utexas.edu

Len Stys

Jul 3, 1992, 3:33:27 PM7/3/92

In case you didn't know, he left Atari. He now works for Apple & IBM.

Harold van Aalderen

Jul 7, 1992, 5:04:10 AM7/7/92
In <1992Jul3.1...@usenet.ins.cwru.edu>, Len Stys writes:
>>Can someone tell me how to get internet mail to Atari's Allan
>>Pratt?
>
>In case you didn't know, he left Atari. He now works for Apple & IBM.

Hmm that's a pitty for Atari good for Apple & IBM he always seems to know
very well what he was talking about, anyone know who replaced him?

--
Harold van Aalderen | har...@alice.hobby.nl
| {...!mcsun}!sun4nl!hgatenl!tedux!alice!harold
alice: She's not the neighbour girl nor is she living in wonderland
Who it is? For me to know for you to guess.

Neil Forsyth

Jul 13, 1992, 6:09:31 AM7/13/92
In article <H.DSHO...@alice.hobby.nl> har...@alice.hobby.nl writes:
>In <1992Jul3.1...@usenet.ins.cwru.edu>, Len Stys writes:
>>>Can someone tell me how to get internet mail to Atari's Allan
>>>Pratt?
>>
>>In case you didn't know, he left Atari. He now works for Apple & IBM.
>
>Hmm that's a pitty for Atari good for Apple & IBM he always seems to know
>very well what he was talking about, anyone know who replaced him?

The Keeper of GEMDOS and Chief Loremaster, as he once called himself,
has not been replaced yet. I believe Ken Badertscher has taken up the slack
and is now 'running the show'.

First Landon Dyer then Alex Leavens and now Allan too. I'll miss him too.
He did good work for Atari shaping up TOS and writing the ALN linker to name
some. He was also pretty good at slapping us about for abusing TOS. :-)

! DISCLAIMER:Unless otherwise stated, the above comments are entirely my own !
! !
! Neil Forsyth JANET: ne...@uk.ac.hw.cs !
! Dept. of Computer Science ARPA: ne...@cs.hw.ac.uk !
! Heriot-Watt University UUCP: ..!ukc!cs.hw.ac.uk!neil !
! Edinburgh, Scotland, UK "That was never 5 minutes!" !