Atari collection for sale (NL)

Collection 4 sale

Oct 7, 2003, 2:40:06 PM10/7/03
Somewhere in the next couple of months I will be moving to another country,
and am thefore parting with my entire vintage computer collection. The ATARI
items are listed below. I am sending this to inquire whether anyone would
be interested in buying all in one deal. In case you're interested, respond
to my email-address with an offer, for the whole lot only please, and keep
it serious. If I cannot sell all-in-one, I will offer items seperately
later on. (IMPORTANT: remove the 123 - 456 from the address when replying!).
Oh, I am located in the Netherlands.

Atari 400 boxed
Atari 800 boxed
Atari 65XE boxed
Atari 130XE boxed
Atari 800XE boxed
Atari 600XL boxed (Atari writer pack)
Atari 800XL boxed
Atari 1200XL boxed
Atari XE Gamesystem boxed
Atari 520 ST boxed
Atari 1040STf boxed
Atari SM124 monitor boxed
Atari SM125 monitor boxed
Atari 520 ST test kit boxed incomplete
Atari ST Book boxed

Atari VCS wood/6 boxed
Atari VCS wood/4 boxed
Atari 2600 black/4 boxed (2x)
Atari 2600 Jr. boxed
Atari 7800 boxed
Atari 5200 boxed
Atari Ultra pong doubles boxed

Atari Video Music system boxed

Atari 800 disk drive boxed
Atari 800 Bookkeeper kit boxed
Atari 1020 Color printer boxed
Atari 1030 Modem boxed
Atari Touchpad boxed
Atari CX-11 tapedrive boxed
Atari Kid's controller boxed
Atari Light pen boxed
Atari Lab starter set boxed
Atari Lab Light Module boxed
Atari Cart library boxed
Atari Trak-Ball boxed (2x + 1x but label "modified for Amiga" by dealer)
Atari Driving controllers boxed
Atari Paddle Controllers boxed (2x, old box+new box)
Atari Keyboard Controllers boxed (2x)

133 Boxed VCS/2600 game carts (10 double, same tile, different label)
35 loose VCS/2600 game carts
+ 15 boxed+34 loose VCS/2600 duplicate carts

22 boxed 7800 game carts
4 loose 7800 game carts

18 boxed XE GS game carts
2 loose XE GS game carts

28 boxed/mapped Atari 400/800 software titles
6 loose Atari 400/800 carts

19 boxed Atari home computer carts
2 loose Atari home computer carts

Loose machines:

Atari 520ST
Atari 130XE
Atari 130XE modified
Atari 800XL modified
Atari 1040STf (2x)
Atari ST Book
Atari Stacy 2
Atari Stacy 4 modified with HDD ctrlr.
Atari Mega STe
Atari Mega 1
Atari Mega ST2
Atari Mega ST4
Atari Megafile 20
Atari Megafile 30 (2x)
Atari TT030 (3x)
Atari ATW800 tower case (2x, loose, empty case only)
Atari 1050 diskdrive (1x + 2x modified)
Atari SF354 diskdrive
Atari SF314 diskdrive
Atari 2600 Jr.

+ Unique collector's item: First 2600 Jr. shipped into Germany in 1984,
signed by Klaus Ollmann (VP Atari Germany), with accompanying certificate of
authenticity (1984) signed by Anton Bruehl VP Atari Intl. Obtained from
Klaus Ollmann, former VP Atari Germany.

Various manuals, magazines, books

Collection 4 sale

Oct 7, 2003, 7:13:04 PM10/7/03
Here is an updated list, now with prices:

Remember to remove 123-456 from my email address when replying.

Atari 400 boxed (Euro 100)
Atari 800 boxed (Euro 125)
Atari 65XE boxed (Euro 50)
Atari 130XE boxed (Euro 50)
Atari 800XE boxed (Euro 50)
Atari 600XL boxed (Atari writer pack) (Euro 60)
Atari 800XL boxed (Euro 30)
Atari 1200XL boxed (Euro 125)
Atari XE Gamesystem boxed (Euro 70)
Atari 520 ST boxed (Euro 30)
Atari 1040STf boxed (Euro 40)
Atari SM124 monitor boxed (Euro 20)
Atari SM125 monitor boxed (Euro 30)
Atari 520 ST test kit boxed incomplete (Euro 5)
Atari ST Book boxed + loose cosmetically bad ST Book (Euro 550)

Atari VCS wood/6 boxed (Euro 75)
Atari VCS wood/4 boxed (Euro 60)
Atari 2600 black/4 boxed (2x) (Euro 50)
Atari 2600 Jr. boxed (Euro 20)
Atari 7800 boxed (Euro 35)
Atari 5200 boxed (Euro 125)
Atari Ultra pong doubles boxed (Euro 75)

Atari Video Music system boxed (Euro 300)

Atari 810 disk drive boxed (Euro 150)
Atari 800 Bookkeeper kit boxed (Euro 75)
Atari 1020 Color printer boxed (Euro 50)
Atari 1030 Modem boxed (Euro 40)
Atari Touchpad boxed (Euro 20)
Atari CX-11 tapedrive boxed (Euro 15)
Atari Kid's controller boxed (Euro 15)
Atari Track & Field controller loose (Euro 10)
Atari Light pen boxed (Euro 20)
Atari Lab starter set boxed (Euro 15)
Atari Lab Light Module boxed (Euro 15)
Atari Cart library boxed (Euro 10)

Atari Trak-Ball boxed (2x + 1x but label "modified for Amiga" by dealer)

(Euro 15 (x3))
Atari Driving controllers boxed (Euro 10)
Atari Paddle Controllers boxed (3x, 2x old box + 1x new box) (Euro 7.50
(x3))
Atari Keyboard Controllers boxed (3x) (Euro 7.50 (x3))
Atari XEP80 interface boxed (Euro 20)
Atari 1064 expansion module loose (Euro 7.50)
Atin P-12 Parallel Centronics Printer interface for XL/XE boxed (Euro 10)

VCS / 2600 carts (Euro 500)

133 Boxed VCS/2600 game carts (10 double, same tile, different label)
35 loose VCS/2600 game carts
+ 15 boxed+34 loose VCS/2600 duplicate carts

7800 carts (Euro 80)

22 boxed 7800 game carts
4 loose 7800 game carts

XE GS carts (Euro 80)

18 boxed XE GS game carts
2 loose XE GS game carts

Atari 400/800 (Euro 150)

28 boxed/mapped Atari 400/800 software titles
6 loose Atari 400/800 carts

Atari home computer carts (Euro 80)

19 boxed Atari home computer carts
2 loose Atari home computer carts

Loose machines:

Atari 520ST (Euro 10)
Atari 130XE (Euro 10)
Atari 130XE modified (Euro 15)
Atari 800XL modified (Euro 15)
Atari 1040STf (2x) (Euro 10x2)
Atari Stacy 2 (Euro 250)
Atari Stacy 4 modified with HDD ctrlr. (Euro 250)
Atari Mega STe (Euro 50)
Atari Mega 1 (Euro 50)
Atari Mega ST2 (Eurp 50)
Atari Mega ST4 (Euro 50)
Atari Megafile 20 (Euro 20)
Atari Megafile 30 (2x) (Euro 30)
Atari TT030 (3x) (Euro 100 x 3)
Atari ATW800 towers (2x, loose, case only) (Euro 150x2)
Atari 1050 diskdrive (1x + 2x modified) (Euro 20x3)
Atari SF354 diskdrive (Euro 10)
Atari SF314 diskdrive (Euro 10)
Atari 2600 Jr. (Euro 1)

+ Unique collector's item: First 2600 Jr. shipped into Germany in 1984,
signed by Klaus Ollmann (VP Atari Germany), with accompanying certificate of

authenticity (1984) signed by Anton Bruehl VP Atari Intnl. Obtained from
Klaus Ollmann, former VP Atari Germany. (Euro 500)

Manuals, magazines, books

---->>> or EURO 4500 for all at once

"Collection 4 sale" <123colle...@456quicknet.nl> wrote in message

inf0rmer

Oct 8, 2003, 8:28:51 AM10/8/03
You're not moving to Western Australia by any chance are you? Perhaps you
could bring it all here for me? :)