Checking out Newsie

Your Name Here

Oct 15, 2022, 10:24:31 PM10/15/22
Well not sure if this is going to work, but I am trying to post on
here using Newsie .96

This is using my TT030 with the PicoW wifi adaptor and STing.

Hope you can read it.

Arachide

Oct 16, 2022, 11:32:03 AM10/16/22
Yes !!!
The message arrived.

Guillaume.

Martin Byttebier

Oct 16, 2022, 5:47:11 PM10/16/22
Op Sun, 16 Oct 2022 02:24:29 -0000 (UTC), schreef Your Name Here:
Loud and clear.

Martin

Henk Robbers

Oct 18, 2022, 5:46:52 PM10/18/22
Op 16-10-2022 om 4:24 AM schreef Your Name Here:
Received.

--
Henk Robbers.

James Schofield

Nov 6, 2022, 11:23:31 PM11/6/22
Well nice to meet you all. I am now using Troll. I am able to use this
better than newsie, but nice that it worked. At least there are a few
people still around the news groups. Very cool that the three of you
that responded are each in a different country.

James