Programming books available for shipping cost!

anartist

Mar 2, 2015, 4:08:25 PM3/2/15
Hi
I have a bunch of programming books I would like to see used if there is anyone out there who would like or need to use them. I would like to pass them on as ONE bundle, but I understand that many would not be interested in all, so I will offer ALL my BASIC books & disks as a bundle, and ALL my PASCAL, etc
no cost except shipping!
and you may not want more than one copy (eg. I have 4 copies of COMPUTEs 1st book of Atari) and that is OK, one is enough.

Compute ST
-programmers guide x 2
-technical reference guide vol 2
-ST applications
-more ST applications
-atari ST machine language programming guide
-electronic computer projects (commodore, atari 8bit)
-2nd book of atari
-intro to sound & graphics on the atari ST
-1st book of atari ST x 4

Introducing atari ST machine code /w disk by R Pearson & S Hodgson
The ST Assembly language workshop /w disk by Clayton Walnum
The TRB Reference series VDI quick reference /w disk by Clayton Walnum

STOS game creator /w acc, language, games disks by Mandarin software

Atari ST graphics and sound a Data Becker book by Abacus software

HiSoft bundle
-First BASIC
-BASIC ver 2.0 user manual/w disks x2
-BASIC ver 2.0 tech reference
-BASIC ver 2.1 addendum x2

GFA BASIC bundle
-GFA Assembler /w disk by GFA Data Media UK
-GFA Vector
-GFA BASIC training reboot camp by Dorothy Brumleve & Michael Marks
-GFA BASIC 3.0 interpreter and compiler for ST/MEGA/STe/TT /w disks
-GFA BASIC 3.5 interpreter and compiler /w disks 3.5E, 3.5TT reference manual by GFA Software technologies
-buttonzbasic /w disk by MajicSoft
-GFA BASIC by Michtron
-FaceValue application builder for GFA BASIC 3.x /w disks
-GFA Companion by Michtron
-GFA BASIC quick program reference by Abacus
-Programming with GFA BASIC 3.0 by Gottfried Engels & Markus Gorgens

Philon Fast BASIC-M compiler for atari ST /w 5 disks
BASIC and the personal computer by Thomas Dyer & Margot Critchfield
A guide to programming in BASIC-plus by B.Presley, S.Hayes, T.Graham, H.Morrill
From BASIC to C by Bruce Beach

PASCAL bundle
HighSpeed Pascal /w disks by HiSoft
Personal Pascal for the atari ST by optimized system software
TurboPascal Express (IBM PC)
Programming the IBM user interface using turbo pascal by Ben Ezzell

Graphics
applied concepts in microcomputer grahics by Bruce Artwick (IBM, Apple)
Computer graphics software construction by John Rankin
Principle of interactive computer graphics by William Newman & Robert Sproull

LISP by Patrick Henry Winston & Berthold Klaus Paul Horn

eSTeem PILOT (authoring language for atari ST and MEGA computers) by Tom Nielsen

anartist

Mar 2, 2015, 4:27:05 PM3/2/15
On Monday, 2 March 2015 16:08:25 UTC-5, anartist wrote:
> Hi
> I have a bunch of programming books I would like to see used if there is anyone out there who would like or need to use them. I would like to pass them on as ONE bundle, but I understand that many would not be interested in all, so I will offer ALL my BASIC books & disks as a bundle, and ALL my PASCAL, etc
> no cost except shipping!
> and you may not want more than one copy (eg. I have 4 copies of COMPUTEs 1st book of Atari) and that is OK, one is enough.

adding:
FORTRAN
fundamentals of FORTRAN programming
FORTRAN/BASIC language summary