AHCC V5.6

Henk Robbers

Dec 3, 2017, 12:30:41 PM12/3/17
LS
There is a new version available on my home page (see sig).

Changes:
December 1 2017
v5.6

Editor:
Lines longer than max characters not having any space
were incorrectly split. Fixed.
Now splitting is done at any (viable)punctuation,
loosing that character.
Also a alert is displayed.
KIT: field 'split lines' should have been TOUCHEXIT. Fixed.
Pure C (standard) ispunct is a nonsense function.
New function is_punct in common/aaaa_lib.c
moved functions is_alpha and is_alnum to aaaa_lib as well.
This kind of split is not considered a change, however:
when the file is saved, the new state of the lines is saved
as well.
Beware!! including the character loss when not corrected.
Compiler:
Flag missing initializers. (also missing in HCC :-)
Fixed message [2]arg nil.
(happened with propagated assignments involving bit fields.
e.g. a.x=b.y=z where x or y are bit fields.)
Generic list routines in its own file and header
(list.c, list.h)
Fixed 'warn .. r1 in use' for ^ operator (exclusive or).
A little bit of cleanup.
Linker:
No of files reported 1 too many. Fixed.
Matching 8 byte names against longer names
now works both ways.
Standard library:
Fixed wrong declarations of 'struct time' and 'struct date'.
math.h : moved prototype of 'atof' to a place where it now
is declared for AHCC as well.
Shell:
Improved 'Make All' statistics.
Replaced VDI input functions for the mouse (needing physical
workstation handle) by approppriate AES functions.
(notably: vq_mouse, v_hide_c and v_show_c)
Thanks to Olivier landemarre for pointing this out.
Small improvement in load/saveconfig (aaaa_lib.c).
Applications: CALC:
Small improvement in parser: skip spaces between : and %.
Specifying a new filename forces a create.
(Non functional menu 'new' removed.)
Pure C's scanf has problems with text fields > 31: fixed.
exactly 32 not fixed, but avoided (too much uncertainties).
Shell: ESC in journal, menu Calc (calculator)
Applications: CALC & TINYCALC:
Generalization of the parse routines.
Both programs now use the same routines from /common/
i.e. F_x.c, F_x.h

F_x(x, y, text) now can be used as a function of x in programs
that display values of x for many x's.
i.e. X^2+2*x+1 or (x+1)^2 or x^2+2*x*y+y^2 or (x+y)^2
:-)

CALC must only be compiled by AHCC.
Pure C's f get/set pos are a little bit unreliable.
TINYCALC is now part of CALC in the AHCC source distribution.

Whole:
replaced any use of .. scanf by appropriate simpler
alternatives. Saves about 2.5K

Have fun

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers

Henk Robbers

Dec 3, 2017, 6:57:57 PM12/3/17

PS

This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.

Francois LE COAT

Dec 4, 2017, 12:30:15 PM12/4/17
Hi,

Henk Robbers writes:
> PS
>
> This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.

Whom on earth will look after AHCC, after you Henk ? Please ?

Best Regards,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)

Arachide

Dec 4, 2017, 1:45:30 PM12/4/17
Le 04/12/2017 à 18:30, Francois LE COAT a écrit :
> Whom on earth will look after

Who, not Whom.

Francois LE COAT

Dec 4, 2017, 2:08:19 PM12/4/17
Hi,

Arachide writes:
> Francois LE COAT writes:
>> Whom on earth will look after
>
> Who, not Whom.

I'm sorry Mr. Guillaume Tello, but you have nothing to care about the
conversation, and you're *French* So you may simply close your mouth.
I use AHCC, and you don't ! If you knew Henk Robbers, you would know
he is from Netherlands, and he will perfectly understand my English.

You're pedantic !

Arachide

Dec 4, 2017, 2:09:59 PM12/4/17
A big kiss for you too.
<3

Guillaume.

David Wade

Dec 5, 2017, 4:24:33 AM12/5/17
Actually, assuming that when an indirect object is present the Dutch
language behaves like German, then he may find the use of "whom" confusing.

Dave

Henk Robbers

Dec 5, 2017, 5:52:46 PM12/5/17
Op 12/4/17 om 6:30 PM schreef Francois LE COAT:
> Hi,
>
> Henk Robbers writes:
>> PS
>>
>> This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.
>
> Whom on earth will look after AHCC, after you Henk ? Please ?

I consider AHCC to be grown up now.
;-)

Henk Robbers

Nov 26, 2020, 10:27:51 PM11/26/20
Op 04-12-2017 om 12:57 AM schreef Henk Robbers:

> PS
>
> This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.

well, not quite.
After 3 years of occasianally fixing bugs
and do somesome updates I decided to produce
a new version. (v6.0)

It is on my homepage (see sig)
This might be the real last one, who knows ;-)

If there is someone who wants to take over, let me hear.

Francois LE COAT

Nov 27, 2020, 12:48:35 PM11/27/20
Hi,

Henk Robbers writes:
>> PS
>>
>> This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.
>>

> well, not quite.
> After 3 years of occasianally fixing bugs
> and do somesome updates I decided to produce
> a new version. (v6.0)
>
> It is on my homepage (see sig)
> This might be the real last one, who knows ;-)
>
> If there is someone who wants to take over, let me hear.

Thanks a lot ! I will test building Eureka 2.12, my program with it.
I can only build it with PURE C 1.1 for the moment, so AHCC 6.0 is
welcome.

I'll let you know.

Best regards,

Henk Robbers

Feb 1, 2021, 8:19:31 AM2/1/21
Op 04-12-2017 om 12:57 AM schreef Henk Robbers:

> PS
>
> This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.

Testing my internet service provider (ZIGGO).
Ignore this.