AHCC V4.11

Henk Robbers

May 30, 2012, 9:19:28 AM5/30/12

LS

There is a new version available on my home page (see sig)

Changes:
may 30 2012
v4.11
Compiler:
Revision of registerization of local variables.
Produces slightly better code.
Also repairs Draconis Marathon.

Fixes a bug where a explicit cast of ptr to long or vv
was handled incorrectly.

A further bugfix (A very very old one, perhaps since v3b1).

Assembler:
Implemented opcodes:
align
aline
Allow single = for 'equals' in IF expressions.

Full implementation of 'equ' expressions.

addq.w #n,An
addq.b #n,An
silently changed to addq.l #n,An.

2 new pseudo opcodes for use with Coldfire compatible
programs:
xsave reglist
xrest reglist
The instructions generate the movem sequences required
for Coldfire campatibility. You, as a programmer, do
not have to count the registers for the lea instructions.
The compiler will do that for you and also generate
the lea's.

Library:
Provided 68000/Coldfire usable TOS bindings in case
a project did not include the AHCC specific tos.h
(The one that uses __syscall__).
The library is called "ahcctos.lib".

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers

Guillaume Tello

May 30, 2012, 10:16:25 AM5/30/12
Le 30/05/2012 15:19, Henk Robbers a écrit :

> addq.w #n,An
> addq.b #n,An
> silently changed to addq.l #n,An.

I thought that addq.b #n,An didn't exist on the 68k...?

Guillaume;

Henk Robbers

May 30, 2012, 11:07:38 AM5/30/12
Op 5/30/12 4:16 PM, Guillaume Tello schreef:
Correct.
Not on 68K but certainly in my head.
Beware of things that only exist in your head. ;-)

Clu

Jul 6, 2012, 5:58:18 PM7/6/12
Saw your name on here and I remember you when I was still using my ST
1999-2002. Good to see you still here.

Doc Clu