website

Henk Robbers

Mar 23, 2021, 11:51:33 AM3/23/21

LS

As most of you will have noticed, my website has been
destroyed by my internet service provider (ZIGGO)
Thwy have stopped providing part of their service (webspace hosting).
I always thought that the web was a important part of the internet.

Anyway, I am looking for a new webspace host.
It will host only Atari stuff and will not be updated anymore.

It must be a host that can be accessed by the program 'Cyberduck'

I use a iMAC for everything. (Atari by Aranym).
My last Atari machine died long ago.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers

Carsten Strotmann

Mar 24, 2021, 2:31:59 PM3/24/21
Hello Henk,

I'm happy to host your website content on the same server I host
http://m68k.info.

I operate the server myself and have full control over the system (so no
dependency to an outside company). You can use Cyberduck with
SSH/SCP/SFTP to access the content there. You could even get your own
domain name there.

Please contact me by mail if you are interested.

Greetings

Carsten
--
Carsten Strotmann