ST>Closing of CPS Electronics

exxos

Jan 12, 2007, 3:24:42 PM1/12/07
Hi all,

As the Founder of CPS Electronics I have closed the biz as of 2007. As
such I am selling stuff on Ebay under
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/exxos-surplus-electronics I keep listing items
so check back. Theres a load of stuff not listen yet. Drop me a line if
you like.

As one of the developers for PeST all information is no longer online
via cps-electronics website. Remaining PeST's are currently being sold
on Ebay. I have setup a website http://pest.atari.org/ Which will list
sales distributors and info(when I get around to updating it).

I have setup a new website www.future-technologies.co.uk though at this
time it is unknown what will be placed there. Currently you can view a
about me page at http://www.future-technologies.co.uk/video/

Other files of interest are slowly being ported over to stos.atari.st
website. Documents such as my 1.44 controller will all vanish of my
pipex account at the end of this month. Currently I do not know where
past projects will be uploaded to. I will imagine such items will be
placed on the new PeST site in the future. I will try and retain as much
info and pages as possible

Thats all for now, happey new year to you all!

Chris