ST>ST Magazine issue 139/140 is available

Kevin Savetz

Feb 26, 2007, 5:24:38 PM2/26/07
ST Magazine issue 139/140 is available. This issue is very late and we
are sorry for this. Due to the big delay, we decided to make a 48-page
issue (instead of 36).

By the way, issue 141 will be ready very soon (end of February).

All ST Magazine issues (except 132) are available at 16/32 Systems.
Don\\\'t miss the special issue about the 20th anniversary of the Atari
ST.

And for console lovers, ReVival will be available soon at 16/32 Systems
because the latest issues are now translated into English (issues 29 to
32). Of course, ReVival also speak about Atari consoles!

Link to 16/32 Systems:
http://www.1632-sales.zenwebhosting.com/acatalog/ST_Magazine.html

Link to ST Magazine web site:
http://stmagazine.org/

- Note our web site includes fresh news about Atari computers -

Thanks for reading :)

ST Magazine team

[This news item courtesy of Atari.org - http://www.atari.org]
--
Kevin Savetz - comp.sys.atari.announce moderator
Curator of Classic Computer Magazine Archive - http://www.atarimagazines.com