sinclap here..

sinclap

Jun 19, 2012, 12:51:17 AM6/19/12
What ever happened to Atari's $40 million dollar worldwide advertising on their wares?

Clu

Jul 6, 2012, 5:43:48 PM7/6/12
On 6/19/12 8:51 AM, sinclap wrote:
> What ever happened to Atari's $40 million dollar worldwide advertising on their wares?

When was that? Recently?

Doc Clu

Joey jOJo JuNior ShaBadoo

Apr 15, 2013, 8:18:16 PM4/15/13
The iDiot Forever Known As Sinclap may still be here - but as usual,
he's not all there :)

"If Steve Jobs ever came back - he would destroy Apple before he even
got started. He is an arrogant bonehead" - sinclap, before Steve did
come back and DID save Apple.

sinclap

Jun 20, 2015, 12:53:49 PM6/20/15
Been promising since the early 90's.

David Solimano

Jun 23, 2015, 10:45:53 PM6/23/15
That sir is a long time to wait before following up. Though hardly
the longest I've seen.

Slimer

Jul 7, 2015, 10:07:52 AM7/7/15
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 22:45:51 -0400, David Solimano <da...@solimano.org>
wrote:
Hi guys, I'm obviously very late to the game but I would love to get more
information about your personal experiences with the Atari ST line in
particular. My first computer was a TI944A and then I got an IBM PS/1 286
in 1991. Ever since, I've wondered whether I would have enjoyed having
purchased an Atari ST, an Amiga or even a Mac instead as my first real
computer. I know of Atari's history and especially realize that they
banked the whole company on the success of the Jaguar (which never
happened) but I'm curious what you guys think _should_ have happened,
especially since the Atari Falcon seemed like a pretty decent computer,
the operating system seemed to have evolved quite well and, as far as I
know, Atari still had a lot of money in the bank to continue a computer
hardware business had they chosen to do so back then.

--
Slimer
Proud "Wintroll"

David Solimano

Jul 29, 2015, 10:16:10 PM7/29/15
I was more of an 8-Bit man, but comp.sys.atari.st still have life in
it, or at least lurkers who will respond if you ask if anyone is
there. Come on over!
--
David Solimano
da...@solimano.org

sinclap

Feb 24, 2017, 10:37:16 PM2/24/17
OH MY!! Danniel Dreibelbis?

sinclap

Feb 24, 2017, 10:37:48 PM2/24/17
On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 12:51:17 AM UTC-4, sinclap wrote:
> What ever happened to Atari's $40 million dollar worldwide advertising on their wares?

Still in business?