Atari related tee shirts

Terry Ross

Oct 11, 2012, 4:34:03 PM10/11/12
Sorry if this is considered SPAM, but I thought some of you might be
interested in a series of tee shirts, since they do support Atari
advocacy. There will be many more coming in my shop in the future (note
that most of them will be subtle, so don't look for huge Fuji symbols for
example). I'm hoping the links work since the client is wrapping the
lines heheheh.

Atari 400/800/XL/XE:

Atari 8-bit Hello World Tee-shirt - hand screened
https://www.etsy.com/listing/101455974/atari-8-bit-hello-world-tee-shirt-
hand
This shirt is basically a modified 'Hello World' program in Atari 8K
BASIC, done up in a graphics 0 font.

Atari ST/TT/Falcon:

Atari ST/TT/Falcon Busy Bee Tee-shirt - hand screened
(includes a free line of text to express your Atari-ness)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/101499242/atari-stttfalcon-busy-bee-tee-
shirt-hand
This is the Atari's 'busy bee' from the GEM desktop, offset on the shirt
so it looks like it is coming around from the side of your body.

General:

Hacker. (not h4x0r) Glider tee-shirt - hand screened
https://www.etsy.com/listing/111137076/hacker-not-h4x0r-glider-tee-shirt-
hand
Are you a hacker? We're talking real hackers here. Coders and members of
the hacker culture surrounding Atari, and Amiga; Oberon and Plan 9; GNU
and Minix; Linux and BSD and others of that ilk. Do you support the
hacker culture? This shirt helps you proclaim it, and works to
differentiate you from the script kiddies. It features the glider
formation from Conway's Game of Life. The glider is considered the Hacker
Emblem since Eric S. Raymond proposed using it as such back in '03.
--
Terry "qnr" Ross | http://www.aliboom.com
1024D/E5796C4D | Key BE84 EC1D FC94 D97B 9063 AD15 0F38 193A E579 6C4D

Terry Ross

Oct 11, 2012, 4:54:51 PM10/11/12
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:34:03 -0500, Terry Ross wrote:
[...quoted text snipped...]

Bleagh, sorry, that "free line of text" is for the Hacker tee-shirt.
Sorry, I added it after the fact and put it on the wrong line. However,
since I put it here, I'm happy to add a line to the busy bee tee shirt if
you tell me you want one and you saw this in c.s.a.advocacy

David Solimano

Oct 16, 2012, 9:53:09 PM10/16/12
Hello!

<tross...@spamcop.net> wrote:

>Sorry if this is considered SPAM, but I thought some of you might be
>interested in a series of tee shirts, since they do support Atari
>advocacy. There will be many more coming in my shop in the future (note
>that most of them will be subtle, so don't look for huge Fuji symbols for
>example). I'm hoping the links work since the client is wrapping the
>lines heheheh.

I looked up the group's charter
(http://www.newsdemon.com/newsgroup-info/comp.sys.atari.advocacy) and
indeed your message is probably off topic. However, given that

a) There's no one else posting in this group
b) The products posted are awesome and Atari-related

I would say to keep posting new things as you add them to the Etsy
shop. I suspect I'll be in the market for such things when we get
closer to Christmas.

And since this is the Atari advocacy group, I'll end with what I used
to sign my emails with:

Have an Atari day /|\

Terry Ross

Oct 18, 2012, 1:32:48 AM10/18/12
On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:53:09 -0400, David Solimano wrote:

[...snipped....]

> I looked up the group's charter
> (http://www.newsdemon.com/newsgroup-info/comp.sys.atari.advocacy) and
> indeed your message is probably off topic. However, given that
>
> a) There's no one else posting in this group b) The products posted are
> awesome and Atari-related
>
> I would say to keep posting new things as you add them to the Etsy shop.
> I suspect I'll be in the market for such things when we get closer to
> Christmas.
>
> And since this is the Atari advocacy group, I'll end with what I used to
> sign my emails with:
>
> Have an Atari day /|\

Hi David, thanks and you have one too!