ATARI is DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pablo Rena

May 31, 2004, 3:00:05 AM5/31/04
Yes, ATARI is dead, lies six feet under the earth, rests in peace.

Don't revive it, we don't want zombie computers , they smell bad !

Better buy a PC and run Windows on it, the OS created by your god, Bill Gates !

qnr

May 31, 2004, 3:26:20 AM5/31/04

Uh huh... right. sure. Whatever you say.

--
Terry Ross | qnr | <MyFir...@aliboom.com> | http://linux.aliboom.com
Source Mage GNU/Linux: http://www.sourcemage.org - Tome team & General Guru

rea...@darkside.net

Oct 20, 2008, 11:39:01 PM10/20/08
Atari is not dead.
Bill Gates is not a god, an asshole yes but not a god.
You don't have a clue do you......

On 31 May 2004 00:00:05 -0700, celt_...@yahoo.com.mx (Pablo Rena)

Edward S. Baiz Jr.

Oct 24, 2008, 11:06:48 PM10/24/08
I agree. Been using an Atari computer for almost 30 years and still going.

--
Edward S. Baiz Jr.
(Gamer)

Falcon 030 16meg of Ram

sinclap

May 25, 2014, 2:31:10 AM5/25/14
So, no $40 million worldwide adv campaign that the Tramiel's indicated would happen? Its been decades. How long do we have to wait?

jjj

Oct 4, 2014, 3:00:19 PM10/4/14
LOL I can't believe that Sinclap is still here... I used to browse the old video games advocacy boards in 1994. I dug this up... oh memories.

I was reading about flamebaiting and remember you were one of the first ones I could recall
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bait-this-is-bait

sinclap

Sep 14, 2018, 9:14:34 PM9/14/18
sinclap is still waiting for Atari to full its promises.