AtariAge, Jaguar Sector II, Jagware, etc

David Solimano

Dec 1, 2014, 5:58:15 AM12/1/14
It seems there is some bad blood between these various forums. Is
there some significant story, or just the usual people online being
angry at each other? Jaguar Sector II also seems to have disappared,
and I missed that announcement, alas.
--
David Solimano
da...@solimano.org

Clu

Feb 2, 2015, 12:19:55 PM2/2/15
Glad to say a lot of that has calmed down.

Yes JS2 closed. There was this guy, 10p... something or other,
threatened legal action if messages were not removed and Jay had enough
of it. It was a sad day because that place had one nice library of files.

Haven't been on Jagware in ages. On Atariage we have seen about ten
games ported from the ST to the Jaguar by Cyrano Jones. Been pretty
exciting!

Doc Clu

David Solimano

Feb 7, 2015, 4:51:29 PM2/7/15
On Mon, 02 Feb 2015 11:20:40 -0600, Clu <dr...@swbell.net> wrote:

>Glad to say a lot of that has calmed down.
>
>Yes JS2 closed. There was this guy, 10p... something or other,
>threatened legal action if messages were not removed and Jay had enough
>of it. It was a sad day because that place had one nice library of files.
>
>Haven't been on Jagware in ages. On Atariage we have seen about ten
>games ported from the ST to the Jaguar by Cyrano Jones. Been pretty
>exciting!
>
>Doc Clu

Sad story, but thanks for the update. If I have time for Usenet, I
should have time to get active on Atariage.

--
David Solimano
da...@solimano.org