Looking for 2 games in Prodos format

Jérôme Letellier

Mar 5, 2023, 8:59:28 AM3/5/23

I am looking two games in PRODOS format for my booti card : World class leader board and Elite.

These games are neither in TOTAL REPALY V5 nor in asimov directory :
https://mirrors.apple2.org.za/.../collect.../san_inc_prodos/

Thanks for your help.

magnusfalkirk

Mar 5, 2023, 11:55:58 AM3/5/23
I just checked my Apple II game software and as far as I know neither game has been convert by qkumba or anyone else yet. What's the reason for needing them in ProDos format, just wanting to see about adding them to Total Replay?

qkumba

Mar 5, 2023, 6:42:54 PM3/5/23
Both of these titles are in my list to port. I just haven't done them yet.

magnusfalkirk

Mar 5, 2023, 9:25:23 PM3/5/23
On Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 5:42:54 PM UTC-6, qkumba wrote:
> Both of these titles are in my list to port. I just haven't done them yet.

I noticed, looking through the request list, that you mentioned you had ported Wizardry I. I checked your folder on Asimov and didn't see it.

Jérôme Letellier

Mar 6, 2023, 3:06:36 PM3/6/23
Just need to have these games in PRODOS format, because I have ONLY a booti card :).

qkumba

Mar 6, 2023, 11:04:48 PM3/6/23
> I noticed, looking through the request list, that you mentioned you had ported Wizardry I. I checked your folder on Asimov and didn't see it.

It's not released yet. It was part of a project that is currently stalled, but there's a separate Wizardry project that fixes the known bugs and includes some other improvements, and my port might be released as part of that project sooner.