Play Zork I on my server with your Apple II

Jeff Ramsey

Aug 1, 2018, 1:11:34 PM8/1/18
I have configured a Telnet server on a Raspberry Pi that automatically runs the game Zork I upon login. It is using the frotz Z-Machine interpreter for Linux. I set the terminal emulation to VT100, and the column width to 80, so that it can be played from retro computers that have either a network connection and a telnet client, or some sort of modem to network emulated connection, like a WiModem232 or TCPSER and serial connection, etc.

Anyhow, try it out if you want to. It's pretty cool.

Telnet server: zork.retroadventures.net
Port: 6502
User: zork
Pass: 2018Zork