Atari SC1224 monitor to IIGS?

Mitchell Spector

Apr 10, 2023, 1:40:23 AM4/10/23
I have an Atari SC1224 monitor (Goldstar version) that I would like
to connect up to my Apple IIGS.

Assuming the pinouts are the same as other versions of this RGB
display, then it offers *no* composite-sync, just v-sync and h-sync.
I'm wondering how people have successfully connected the 1224
to the IIGS? Do you just use either the h/v-sync for c-sync to work?
Or do you need to combine the h/v-sync using resistors or such?

The monitor's DIN-13 cable is non-removable, but I'd like to keep
it as-is so it still works on my Atari ST. Has someone out there built
a DIN-13f to D-15m cable adapter, that is wired/modded to handle
the GS's need for c-sync?

Mitchell Spector