Free Copy of Opus ][

Mike Westerfield

Oct 27, 2011, 5:59:18 PM10/27/11
Hi folks,

Several of you have stopped by to download the free copy of GSoft
BASIC since I posted it on our web site at www.byteworks.us a couple
of weeks ago. Some of you have also bought techBASIC. I'm still
looking for some thoughtful reviews and feedback on the program, so
I'm going to offer a sweet deal for those of you who have an iPhone
and are still interested in Apple II and Apple IIGS programming.

Do this:

1. If you haven't already done so, buy a copy of techBASIC. (You need
to do that for the next step.)
2. Do one of these:
a. Write a thoughtful, favorable review and post it to iTunes. An
easy way to do this is find something fun to do with techBASIC and
write a few lines about it. It doesn't have to be long!
b. - OR - Send me an e-mail telling me why you can't write a
favorable review. Include what I would have to change about the
program for your review to be favorable. (I'm not stopping you from
writing an unfavorable review, but I do want the feedback!)

...and I will send you a free copy of Opus ][, The Software. That's a
CD with every piece of Apple II and Apple IIGS software published by
the Byte Works that was not written by an outside author. Among many
other things, it includes the ORCA/M assembler, ORCA/Pascal, ORCA/C, a
spreadsheet, morphing program...the list goes on and on.

If you cross post your favorable review to one of these sites:

C|Net http://reviews.cnet.com/ (The easiest place to cross-post)
appolicious (You have to do a small video here)
chomp http://chomp.com/a/4d5d/techbasic

I'll add a copy of Opus ][, The Source. That's over a million lines of
Apple II and IIGS source code in assembly, Pascal and C, including the
source code to all of those compilers and other products.

Be sure and drop me a note after posting and include any screen name
used for the posts and the address you'd like me to mail your copy of
Opus to.