Re: SNAP Error 440 Posting not allowed

Spacehopper

Sep 2, 2022, 2:47:34 AM9/2/22
Matthew,

> I'm trying to use a IIgs with SNAP. I use Astraweb. I can read comp.sys.apple2 but I cannot post to it. I keep getting error 404 Posting not allowed. Any advice?

I also use Astraweb, and as you can see, SNAP had no problem sending this reply.

I assume your Astraweb account is up to date, and you have entered all the correct details for the server.

If you still can't resolve the problem, contact me at the address listed on the last page of the manual.

Cheers - Ewen (Speccie)