New Year 2022

D Finnigan

Jan 1, 2022, 10:10:03 PM1/1/22
Did everyone here make it to the new year 2022? With so many new hardware
and software projects in the last couple of years, I am really looking
forward to what 2022 brings for the world of Apple !!

magnusfalkirk

Jan 2, 2022, 2:00:40 PM1/2/22
I agree with you. There has been a lot going on. I bought a copy of the Floppy EMU from Big Mess o' Wires for my Apple //c+. So now I have a CFFA 3K in my GS and a Floppy EMU for the //c+. I also bought a digital copy of Nox Archaist, have yet to play it. So I'm also looking forward to what this year will bring.

magnus

I am Rob

Jan 2, 2022, 2:06:54 PM1/2/22
On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 9:10:03 PM UTC-6, D Finnigan wrote:
How about a brand new OS in under 6kb and up to 4x faster than Prodos8 and still works on a II+?

D Finnigan

Jan 3, 2022, 8:53:46 AM1/3/22
Could be interesting. ;-) Actually I remember one or two people posting here
in csa2 a few years ago about new operating systems, even a Unix-like
system. We have A2OSX, but a few other systems were in the works too, from
what I understood.