Profile ROM dumps

Andrew Roughan

May 21, 2022, 12:48:07 AM5/21/22

I had a look (e.g. at the emulators/rom_images directory) on Asimov and the
Apple II documentation project and I did not see the Profile HD Interface
card ROMs.
If you have such a ROM please make a dump available for preservation.

Thanks!

Andrew Roughan

May 21, 2022, 7:14:16 AM5/21/22
Elsewhere, Rob Justice pointed out that>
the later version of the card rom that supports the 10mb profile is
available here:
https://mirrors.apple2.org.za/ftp.apple.asimov.net/emulators/rom_images/Apple%20II%20Interface%20341-0299-B%20ROM%202716.bin

Someone else was looking for 341-0271 from the Profile card which is not
there.

Greg Wildman

May 22, 2022, 6:01:07 AM5/22/22
On Sat, 2022-05-21 at 11:14 +0000, Andrew Roughan wrote:

> Elsewhere, Rob Justice pointed out that>
> the later version of the card rom that supports the 10mb profile is
> available here:
> https://mirrors.apple2.org.za/ftp.apple.asimov.net/emulators/rom_images/Apple%20II%20Interface%20341-0299-B%20ROM%202716.bin
>
> Someone else was looking for 341-0271 from the Profile card which is
> notthere.

Andrew,

I took a look at the card I have and it has the 341-0271-A ROM. I
dumped it and added it to the Profile HD section of Antoine's Apple II
Documentation Project. I see he has the interface card ROM under the
Profile hard drive folder :)

I did notice the copyright date is different in both roms.

341-0271-A - (C) APPLE COMPUTER INC. 1982
341-0299-B - (C) APPLE COMPUTER INC. 1984

https://mirrors.apple2.org.za/Apple%20II%20Documentation%20Project/Peripherals/Hard%20Drives/Apple%20ProFile/ROM%20Images/

--
Greg

Andrew Roughan

May 22, 2022, 7:19:52 AM5/22/22
Awesome. Thanks Greg.

Antoine Vignau

May 22, 2022, 12:33:00 PM5/22/22
Greg,
I moved the ROM file to the place it belongs;-)
Antoine