Don Bluth's Dragon's Lair III: The Curse of Mordread for the Apple IIgs is released today

Antoine Vignau

Jun 30, 2022, 2:26:55 PM6/30/22
Don Bluth’s Dragon’s Lair III: The Curse of Mordread for the Apple IIgs is released today. This is our 6th gift for the 30th anniversary of Brutal Deluxe Software.

Get it at https://brutaldeluxe.fr/products/apple2gs/dragonslair3/

#AppleII forever!

Antoine Vignau & Olivier Zardini

Todd Holcomb

Jun 30, 2022, 9:06:53 PM6/30/22
And the releases keep coming - thank you!!

magnusfalkirk

Jun 30, 2022, 9:32:20 PM6/30/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 8:06:53 PM UTC-5, toddho...@gmail.com wrote:
> And the releases keep coming - thank you!!
Thank you for all the different Dragon's Lair games you've released over the last couple months. Keep the hits coming.
Magnus

D Finnigan

Jul 1, 2022, 8:50:17 AM7/1/22
Antoine Vignau wrote:
> Don Bluth’s Dragon’s Lair III: The Curse of Mordread for the Apple IIgs is
> released today. This is our 6th gift for the 30th anniversary of Brutal
> Deluxe Software.
>
> Get it at https://brutaldeluxe.fr/products/apple2gs/dragonslair3/

Fantastic! We will all spend next several years playing these Apple IIgs
games. :-)

Antoine Vignau

Jul 1, 2022, 5:27:33 PM7/1/22
Some will play, some will read one book :-)
Thank you David!
Antoine